jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50)

workout routine- good or bad?

OK here it is. let me know what you think
    Mon: Chest and triceps
    flat bench(10-8-6-4)
    incline bench(10-8-6-4)
    decline bench(10-8-6-4)
    Triceps
    weighted dips- 4 sets of 10
    close grip bench-(10-8-6-4)
    french press(8-8-8)

Tues: bi and back
    21's 4 times
    kung Fu curl 3-4 sets of 10
    Incline dumbell curl 3-4 sets of 10
    Back
    cable pulldowns 4 sets of 10
    rows 4 sets of 10
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday:
    same as monday but with dumbells
    Fri: same as tuesday with some variety
    Sat and sunday: REST
    cardio monday wednesday Friday and abs 3 times a week.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: workout routine- good or bad?

Originally posted by jonathan reeves
    OK here it is. let me know what you think
    flat bench(10-8-6-4)
    incline bench(10-8-6-4)
    decline bench(10-8-6-4)
    Triceps
    weighted dips- 4 sets of 10
    close grip bench-(10-8-6-4)
    french press(8-8-8)

Tues: bi and back
    21's 4 times
    kung Fu curl 3-4 sets of 10
    Incline dumbell curl 3-4 sets of 10
    Back
    cable pulldowns 4 sets of 10
    rows 4 sets of 10
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday:
    same as monday but with dumbells
    Fri: same as tuesday with some variety
    Sat and sunday: REST
    cardio monday wednesday Friday and abs 3 times a week.
    WTF is a kung fu curl? LOL. Where is legs and shoulders?Your routine is high voume bro which I'm not a fan of. Maybe try something like this.

flat bench 3x6-10
    incline bench 3x6-10
    decline bench or dips leaning forward 2x6-10
    DB Flys 2x8-10
    Triceps
    weighted dips(body upright)- 3 sets of 10
    close grip bench-(10-8-6)
    french press(8-8)

Wed: Back and Bi's
    Back
    Pullups(if you can't do them do pulldowns) 3 sets of 10
    Bent Over rows 3 sets of 10
    Deadlifts 3x6-12 (If you have a weak lower back do hyperextension)
    Barbell Curls 3x8-12
    kung Fu curl 3 sets of 10(I'm leaving these in until I find out what they are)
    Incline dumbell curl 2 sets of 10

Friday- Legs, Shoulders, Traps
    Squats 3x6-12
    Leg Press or Hack Squats(whichever you prefer) 3x6-10
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts or Leg Curls(preference again) 2x8-19
    Calf Raises 3x8-12
    Military Press 3x6-10
    Side Lateral Raises 2x8-10
    Bent Over Raises 2x8-10
    DB or Barbell Shrugs 3x8-12

Also, if you are bulking don't do cardio 3 times a week. Do it 1-2 times a week for 20 mintutes at low intensity. That is if you are bulking though. Do back before biceps. Only do each muscle once per week. If you have more questions then post em.

jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonathan reeves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kung fu curl: First bring the dumbell with your right hand across the front of your body to your bellybutton. Then raise the dumbell up and back toward your right shoulder. kinda like a semi-circle- i like it b/c it works biceps and forearms.

as for legs i was doing them on wednesdays but stopped because i am cutting down not bulking and i thought running would be effeciant to keep up with legs.
    I figured if my muscle group had two days of rest why not work them twice a week??? isent that enough rest?
    I will cut back on reps and go with your suggestion! see how it works.

opps more questions
    why no 21's for bicep i seem to get my best burn from them??

llama1917 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dumbass...

if running will keep your legs up, why dont you just say to hell with lifting, and go swim?

oh thats right, it doesnt work that way.

do marathon runners have good legs? i didnt think so.

stop being pansy and squat.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kung fu curl: First bring the dumbell with your right hand across the front of your body to your bellybutton. Then raise the dumbell up and back toward your right shoulder. kinda like a semi-circle- i like it b/c it works biceps and forearms.

as for legs i was doing them on wednesdays but stopped because i am cutting down not bulking and i thought running would be effeciant to keep up with legs.
    I figured if my muscle group had two days of rest why not work them twice a week??? isent that enough rest?
    I will cut back on reps and go with your suggestion! see how it works.
    Your muscles might not be sore anymore, but they are still regrowing for as much as 72 hours afterwards. Plus it won't kill if you give them a rest for a day or two, that way you can work them with full intensity on your next workout.

opps more questions
    why no 21's for bicep i seem to get my best burn from them??
    Well I didn't answer this in the above post so I'll answer it now. Running will give your legs a workout, but not size. It will burn fat but not gain you muscle.

If you really like doing 21's then go right ahead. I just personally think the other exercises are better. Different things work well for different people though. Take out the incline DB curls and put in two sets of 21's at the end of your workout then.

Also, since you're cutting do cardio 3-4 times a week at high intensity. Make sure you are burning more calories than you are intaking. If you have any more questions about diet or anything go ahead and post em and I'll try to answer tomorrow since I'm going to sleep soon.

thanks for the help. Sounds like i will be switching scedules. i need a change anyway!