kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question Shaklee Physique Protein

I've been reading and came accross this protein. It is a Whey Iso, Milk Iso and Dextrose mix (seems like it). Theres some kind of proven test with it - http://www.shaklee.com/product/prodNutResearch_Physique it states its proven along with references and such. http://www.shaklee.com/product/20306 Thats the protein itself. Its extremely costly. Heres the label - http://www.shaklee.com/pws/library/p...20306_back.pdf

I've heard thats its worth it in another fitness forum...What do you think of it. Is there a similar protein? And How would you make a similar mix on true protein . com?

Sorry if this is stupid.

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's a custom mix section on there. You do it there. It's pretty simple. PM me for a 5% discount code.
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks...i am not ready yet...maybe after i am done my tubs on the other proteins I have.

UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10) UrbanArtifact is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    thanks...i am not ready yet...maybe after i am done my tubs on the other proteins I have.
    Physique ISA very good protein shake that comes from soy. It's easier on the stomach than whey and comes fom an FDA approved supplement company. Best taken after workouts with shaklee performance before and during workouts.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    edited - crap I just saw that the guy above me bumped this dumb thread and some other shaklee thread

djbombsquad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    edited - crap I just saw that the guy above me bumped this dumb thread and some other shaklee thread

Its a wpi and a mpi not a soy protein. As far as the studies you see on it, it looks like one of the very few products that has actually been clinically tested on the actual product and published. I can't seem to find any other company that has published studies on there actual product. I know it is expensive to do studies but regardless at we know the product works. I have used tubs of it before and really like it. i did a youtube review actually on it.