Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool PYF's Controlled Labs Green Bulge/White Blood/GG/Purple Wraath Back To Basics Log

BEFORE I START, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND THIS IS A NON-SPONSORED LOG, MEANING I BOUGHT THE PRODUCTS WITH MY OWN PERSONAL MONEY. I'M NOT IN ANYWAY AFFILIATED WITH CONTROLLED LABS, I JUST LIKED WHEN I TRIED GREEN BULGE AND WHITE BLOOD AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND THAT WAS BY FAR THE BEST CREATINE PRODUCT I HAD USED. JUST COMING BACK STRONG IN THE GAME WITH STRONG AND SOLID PRODUCTS I SUPPOSE GLYCERGROW AND PURPLE WRAATH WILL BE EXCELLENT TOO...

INTRODUCTION

STATS

WEIGHT: 172.5
    HEIGHT: 5'10
    BF: 13-15%
    Bodytype: Ecto

Arms Right: 15.00 Left: 14.50 Inches
    Forearms 12.50 Inches
    Chest 39.875 Inches
    Waist 32.375 Inches
    Thighs 22.00 Inches
    Calves 14.75 Inches

My current maxes/Old Maxes

Bench 185/210
    Deadlift 405/435
    Squat 245/295

Training/Life Background

I've been training since february 2004 meaning it's been almost 3 years. When I started, I was 120 at an unknown Bf%. I never stopped excepting for the time I took a week break (3-4 times a year) until april 2006.

I once have been a regular poster on the forum, and plan to become one again. I stopped training in april 2006 for personal issues. I wasn't feeling good anymore living that lifestyle, and being the ''Everything or nothing'' person I am, I thought it was better stopping that doing something at 50%. So I stopped and started partying and eating crap like I was doing before/at the beginning on my bodybuilding life. I kinda only drank and worked during the whole summer. On top of that, I was working the night shift for my summer job (Which I never did before) so I had no intentions of going back to the gym again since I had no time (at least no time dedicate) and Iwas finally feeling free. But there was something lingering inside me...I was often confrontating myself about the fact that I was now a lazy loser who wasn't doing anything productive.Confronting myself with the fact that I had stopped doing something I absolutely loved, lived for. Confrontating myself that I wasn't drawing motivation anymore in anyone's heart.

I HAD SIMPLY FAILED

People who always tried to bring me down since the beginning had succeeded, people not believing in me were right after all. I could not accept the fact.

When I went back to college in late august, people in mechanical engineering laughed a lot about the fact that I was now 160 pounds (I had left college in may at 205-210).

Then in the middle of september, enough was enough. I stopped alcohol cold turkey and started to check to get back into shape (and into the gym)... I made myself a diet and started eating clean right away like I was once doing. Right now, I've been back into bodybuilding for 4 weeks and already gained 13 pounds.

Diet

CARBOHYDRATES SOURCES: Pasta, Oats, Potatoes

PROTEIN SOURCES: Eggs, Whey, Milk, Red Meat, Tuna, Salmon

FATS SOURCES: Sunflower oil, Milk

As of right now, I'm trying to get 3500-3700 calories daily which is fairly easy aiming for a 40/40/20% macronutriments breakdown since I'm currently clean bulking.Also getting everything from clean sources (No candies,alcohol or anything else cheating). I'm also CONSISTANT about it. Nothing like missing a meal or something like that.

Training

I mostly relies on heavy compounds movements. I change my routine every 6-8 weeks even varying some of my isolations exercices weekly. All my routines includes Military Press (DB or BB), Bench Press (DB or BB), Deadlift, Squat And Bent-Over Barbell Row...Mainly training in the 4-8 range on thoses compounds movements...Sometimes spicing everything up with a superset here and a drop set here...Variety is the spice of life.

As for the isolations, I try working in the 10-15 rep range depending on how I feel and how my muscles feels varying them a little more often than the big compounds movements.

Always training 4 days a week, never missing a workout

Supplementation

I like trying a lot of supplements. I tried a lot and will try a lot more in the future

Supplements I Will be taking in this log:

CONTROLLED LABS Green Bulge (Pre-Workout)
    CONTROLLED LABS White Blood (Pre-Workout)
    CONTROLLED LABS Purple Wraath (Pre-Workout)
    CONTROLLED LABS GlycerGrow (Pre-Workout)
    Optimum Whey (Quick/Convenient source of protein during the day and Post-Workout Shake)
    Optimum Opti-Men (Multivitamin) **Normally Use NOW ADAM but can't order it anymore in Canada in the store**
    Higher Power CEE (Post Workout)
    NOW NAC (Anti-Oxydants)
    SciFit BCAA Powder 5000 (10g During Workout and 10g Post-Workout)

GOAL FOR THE END OF THE LOG

Since I'm not using any ''stronger'' products like X-Factor or a natural test booster, I'm not expecting huge gains since even if those products are excellent, they're only the basics after all so I'm going to be conservative on numbers...That's the strenght and size numbers I'd like to have by december 15 (So even after I run out of the products, I will still continue this log until december 15 but I'll still do a conclusion after I'm done with Green Bulge and White Blood

DEADLIFT: Now 405......Goal 435
    BENCH: Now 185.......Goal 215
    SQUAT: Now 245.......Goal 300

WEIGHT GOAL: 185

Keep in mind some of those numbers looks high but remember I'm counting a little on muscle memory to help me achieve those goals...

PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION

Controlleds Labs Purple Wraath

http://bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple.html

SO BASICALLY, WHAT'S IN IT?: Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) Product combined with an ergogenic matrix containing several well-known performance enhancer

DOSAGE: For the first workout, 1 scoop 30 minutes pre-workout to assess tolerance to beta-alanine...after that, it's going to be 2 scoops 30 minutes pre-workout

Controlled Labs Green Bulge

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/green.html

SO BASICALLY, WHAT'S IN IT?: It's a creatine matrix containing Magnesium creatine chelate and creatine ethyl ester and several performance enhancer

DOSAGE: 5 Caps 30-45 minutes pre-workout with a lot of water

Controlled Labs White Blood

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/white.html

SO BASICALLY, WHAT'S IN IT?: It's a nitrous oxide matrix containing the most popular products normally used for NO vasodilation

DOSAGE: 3 Caps 30-45 minutes pre-workout with a lot of water

Controlled Labs Glycergrow

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/grow.html

SO BASICALLY, WHAT'S IN IT?: It's a glycerol monosterate product increasing the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues therefore increasing cell volumization

DOSAGE: 3 scoops 30-45 minutes pre-workout with a lot of water

CLOSING WORDS

Hope this log will be interesting as much for me as for the followers. I'll give the best honest review I can so I can help the consumers make a better choice of supplements in the future !

Pierre-Yves
    Last edited by PYF; 10-17-2006 at 08:28 PM.
    Strength And Honor

''It's a lifestyle, not a 2 month project'' - Pu12en12g about bodybuilding

***PYF: The Immortal Journey***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1522281

PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

THIS IS A QUICK REFERENCE CHART OF SOME STRENGHT/SIZE NUMBER...BASICALLY, IT'S A SYNTHESIS OF SOME OF MY STATS...I'M GOING TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING AT THE END OF THE LOG, SO THE NUMBERS COMPARAISON WILL BE REALLY VISUAL

WEIGHT: 172.5
    HEIGHT: 5'10
    BF: 13-15%
    Bodytype: Ecto

Arms Right: 15.00 Left: 14.50 Inches
    Forearms 12.50 Inches
    Chest 39.875 Inches
    Waist 32.375 Inches
    Thighs 22.00 Inches
    Calves 14.75 Inches

Bench Max 185
    Deadlift Max 405
    Squat Max 245
    Last edited by PYF; 10-17-2006 at 08:29 PM.
    Strength And Honor

Red face Pictures

Those pictures were taken on october 5 at 172.5

As you can see, I have some symetry problems since I'm just getting back in working out...

P.S 1: The blood alcohol experiment poster is not mine (talk about being counterproductive!)

P.S 2: My ridiculous-looking hair were cut the day after those pics were taken...
    Attached Images
    Strength And Honor

Arrow

Monday 16/10/2006 Chest/Biceps CYCLE DAY 1

Flat Bench Press

125x10
    135x8
    145x6
    155x3 (+1 Spotted Rep)

Incline Dumbell Press

50X11 (+1 Spotted Rep)
    55X5 (+1 Spotted Rep)
    65X1 (+1 Spotted Rep)

Cable Crossovers

40X17
    50X8
    40X15 + 30X8 + 20X15

Biceps

Standing Alternate Dumbell Curl

45x8
    40x9
    35x10

Incline Alternate Dumbell Curl

30X8 (Strange nerve-pinching pain in left arm)
    30X10
    30X10

Machine Preacher Curl

50x12
    50x10
    70x6 (Extremely slow reps)

Barbell 21's

40x18

Overall a really good workout. I wasn't supposed to start this log today but I finally received my CL products today after 3 weeks (gotta love USPS)...I was so excited to start this log and go to the gym today. I normally hate chest day since I'm really weak but I couldn't wait to get in the gym today ...

DIET

Weight: 172.5
    Calories: 3343
    Proteins: 365
    Carbs: 303
    Fats: 69

46P/34C/20F Macronutriments %

Carbs were a little low today...Slight lethargy was felt

Impressions

Green Bulge/White Blood Nothing was expected on day one...I'm definitly not placebo man, and there is no way a creatine product would be felt at day 1 (I don't think any products would be felt anyway)

GlycerGrow Tasteless but damn It's hydrophobe...There is no way it can be mixed...No big deal since you just let it floats on water and simply swallow it with ease

Purple Wraath Taste is so-so...not good not bad. Definitly not as tasty as scivation grape xtend neither watermelon but I don't judge a product by taste...I judge it by efficacity and that's what I want to prove/not prove in this log!
    Strength And Honor

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    back in the game huh? AWESOME **** BRO!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    looking awesome, cant wait, subscribed
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lookin solid PYF !! Good luck with it and STAY hydrated at all times... any day when you think water intake might be a problem, don't take a full dose of GlycerGROW.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Dallas68
    back in the game huh? AWESOME **** BRO!
    Glad to see you in here Bro !

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    looking awesome, cant wait, subscribed
    Thanks Tank

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Lookin solid PYF !! Good luck with it and STAY hydrated at all times... any day when you think water intake might be a problem, don't take a full dose of GlycerGROW.

Hi Pu, Glad to have you in here

Water intake is not a problem, I make sure I always carry my 1,5 liters bottle around. Always drinking 1 liter / hour throught the day. Damn I need to go to the toilet often

What is funny with the big you quoted is that I looks a lot better now than before even if I was a lot stronger and bigger and reality. Looks like BF% play an important role in the picture

Pierre-Yves
    Strength And Honor

Arrow

Tuesday 17/10/2006 Legs CYCLE DAY 2

ATG Squat

185x8
    205x6
    225x4
    245x1 <--- New Personal Record Since I Restarted Working Out(Wasn't Maxing, Just doing a single rep..Will max next week!)

Leg Press Supersetted With Legs Extensions

505x8 + 90x8
    505x5 (+1 Spotted) + 90x??
    505x7 + 90x??

Standing Leg Curl

30x15
    40x8
    40x6

Excellent workout...I psyched myself the whole day for the squats and it went well. As for the leg extension reps, I just don't remember them, I was so wasted it was out of this world

I will max on squat next week...ATG going for 275 pounds.

DIET

Weight: 175 <--- Highest Bodyweight since I restarted
    Calories: 3997
    Proteins: 389
    Carbs: 474
    Fats: 58

40P/46C/13F Macronutriments %

Damn, a little bit too much calories for what I'm aiming. I had my friend prepare my workout shake and he putted a gatorate scoop in my during-workout-bcaa-shake resulting in a small calorie overload...Apart from those 3 gatorades shakes, my carbs are only coming from potatoes, pasta and oats so it's all good ...I just don't want to get fast like my last bulk...

Impressions

It was day 2 so nothing special was expected yet again...

Some little remarks though...The taste is strange on the purple wraath but I still like to drink it...I also want to specify I have the 981g version, (I think it's the new version), so tastewise, I have the newest flavoring system...

Small question for you CL reps while we're at it...At the moment, the only thing I can start ''feeling'' (if it's not placebo), is the purple wraath. Is it supposed to give focus ? I took 1 scoop yesterday and had a little focus boost. Since beta-alanine didn't seems to be a problem for me yesterday, I bumped the dosage to 2 scoops already, and it seemed I got a really nice focus boost followed by some tingling sensations (Which I like!) After that...

I research the ingredients a little today and it seems it's advertised as a focus enhancer and that many of those amino acids play a role in that matter of increasing the focus...

My friend also have the same boost...

So to resume my whole paragraph, IS IT NORMAL I GET A FOCUS BOOST OR IS IT PLACEBO???
    Strength And Honor

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Holy Hannah much time spent on formating, nice
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

Originally Posted by RBEliminator
    Holy Hannah much time spent on formating, nice
    Yes!!!

I was actually taking my time writing my first post in WORDPAD during 2 weeks perfectionating it while waiting for the products to come in !

Thanks for passing by

Pierre-Yves
    Strength And Honor

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Welcome back buddy!

Hey bro!!!!

Your log is looking awesome, Great start! Way to go man!!! Glad you're back on here with great intents!

You look very good in your pictures, especially the back-doublebi comparison! I know what you mean when you say that you were a lot bigger and stronger before, but bf% plays a HUGE role in how someone's looking!

I hope you'll be satisfied with your stack, seems like a solid plan man! I'll follow through, just suscribed!

Best of luck achieving your goals, let me know if I can help you in any ways...

Talk to ya on MSN bro!

Later

Redvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

Originally Posted by redvision
    Hey bro!!!!

Your log is looking awesome, Great start! Way to go man!!! Glad you're back on here with great intents!

You look very good in your pictures, especially the back-doublebi comparison! I know what you mean when you say that you were a lot bigger and stronger before, but bf% plays a HUGE role in how someone's looking!

I hope you'll be satisfied with your stack, seems like a solid plan man! I'll follow through, just suscribed!

Best of luck achieving your goals, let me know if I can help you in any ways...

Talk to ya on MSN bro!

Later

Redvision
    Happy to know I have you in here Redvision

It's awesome to be back in here and in the lifestyle

We'll catch up on msn sometimes,

Pierre-Yves
    Last edited by PYF; 10-18-2006 at 03:27 PM.
    Strength And Honor

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great looking stack good luck
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    great looking stack good luck
    Thanks!
    Strength And Honor

Arrow

Wednesday 18/10/2006 OFF DAY --- CYCLE DAY 3

First thing I though when I woke up this morning was: '' Damn, no gym for me today''

Can't wait until tomorrow for shoulders/triceps.

As for supplements, I only took Green bulge and white blood today on an empty stomach (hard to do when you eat every 2 hours )...Purple wraath is too precious to be used on off-day (would be pointless too) and glycergrow would simply be useless.

Ate well today but I'm kinda tired today, I studied my calculus 2 exam pretty much all day and I'm almost brain dead at the moment.

Good night everybody and Stay tuned...

DIET

Calories: 3158
    Proteins: 303
    Carbs: 330
    Fats: 65

40P/40C/20F Macronutriments %

Impressions Nothing special to signal...off day...

Chest is strangely sore...I love it
    Strength And Honor

Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    losing your iron virginity all over again so sweet

losing your iron virginity all over again so sweet
    Haha
    Strength And Honor

Arrow

Thursday 19/10/2006 Shoulders/Triceps CYCLE DAY 4

SHOULDERS

Standing Military Press

85x12
    95x8
    105x5 (+1 Spotted)

Front Raises Supersetted With Lateral Raises

25x10 + 20x8
    25x7 + 20x5
    25x6 + 20x6

TRICEPS

Triceps Pushdown

160x10
    160x7
    160x6 (Extremely Low Reps)

H-Bar Close Grip Triceps Press

95x15
    115x10
    115x8

Overhead Skullcrusher Machine Supersetted With Overhead Dumbell Press

120x10 + 50x10
    120x10 + 50x4
    120x7 + 50x6

I was kinda tired today since I was relieving from the stress of the calculus exam...

Training was simply AWESOME though, purple wraath gave me the focus/body energy I needed to complete the workout without stims...See IMPRESSIONS for detailed explanations...

Looks like I'm gaining a lot of water weight at the moment

DIET

Weight: 177.5 <--- Highest Bodyweight since I restarted
    Calories: 3724
    Proteins: 415
    Carbs: 340
    Fats: 69

48P/35C/18F Macronutriments %

Maybe a LITTLE too high on the calories but not the end of the world since it's proteins overload lol

Impressions I'm on day 4 but the pumps are getting ridiculous.Strenght gains are coming steady too...I'm new to standing military press (started last week) but I still had a hard time repping 85 for 8 reps...This week is was a piece of cake...

I don't remember having some much pumped shoulders and I don't think I ever had a pump that huge in my triceps since I train...

FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT...when I flexed in the bathroom after shoulders, I had veins running across my shoulders, traps and upper chest...Damn this is awesome

Purple Wraath seems to really give a good focus and endurance, I love the tingling

I'm looking a little fuller now....
    Strength And Honor

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty much the first thing you will feel is the PW and GG. What is your water consumption? At a minimum get in 1 gallon a day. WB and GB take about 7 days to kick in.

Log is looking really good and glad to ehar you are getting back into the iron game. Make sure you change thing sup a bit over time so that you do not get burned out again.
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

Originally Posted by ddawg91
    Pretty much the first thing you will feel is the PW and GG. What is your water consumption? At a minimum get in 1 gallon a day. WB and GB take about 7 days to kick in.

Log is looking really good and glad to ehar you are getting back into the iron game. Make sure you change thing sup a bit over time so that you do not get burned out again.
    Yep I always had a high water consumption when I'm training. I'm prolly getting 1 gallons only when working out ...I'm always carrying my 1.5 liters bottle in classes trying to replenish it every hour

As for the GB/Wb, i think it's what It tooks last time to feel it (5-6-7 days) so i can expect starting to feel the combo next week

Thanks
    Strength And Honor

Arrow

Friday 20/10/2006 Back CYCLE DAY 5

Behind The Head Lat Pulldown

180x10
    180x7
    180x5

Straight-Arms Pulldown

120x10
    120x7

One-Arm Lat Pulldown

45x15
    45x15

Seated Machine Rows

135x12
    135x12
    150x8

Bent-Over Supported Dumbells Rows

30x6
    30x10
    30x9

Raw Deadlift

285x8
    325x6
    355x3

Back was good, strenght gain from last week were excellent... I did 275x8...315x6....345x4 last week on deadlift with a different bar (The bar I took today didn't had a lot of grip so it was really hard)...Next week I will probably do deadlifts first and I'm pretty confident to put 10 pounds heavier and finish my last set. Pump was so-so on lats (I need to revise my exercices list) but good on middle-back...

DIET

Weight: 175
    Calories: 3458
    Proteins: 367
    Carbs: 325
    Fats: 71

45P/36C/19F Macronutriments %

ImpressionsStrenght gains are starting to comes...endurance and focus is excellent, I like actually feeling my purple wraath .....I also loos a little fuller...

I have a question though...something strange happened when I was doing my heavy pulldowns sets...I was feeling my right ear burning...and when I was done with the sets, it was really really red...Stayed red until deadlift...strange

Could it be supplements related ?
    Strength And Honor

Arrow

Saturday 21/10/2006 OFF DAY --- CYCLE DAY 6

Simple weekend day...went to bed late yesterday night since I watched my friends (including my workout partner (:rolleyes)) getting wasted here at my appartement. Didn't take a beer...water was enough for me lol

Didn't doo anything special today...I'm a little sore in lower and middle back but lats are like brand new...I will need to hit back harder next week...

DIET

Calories: 2753
    Proteins: 297
    Carbs: 237
    Fats: 63

46P/33C/22F Macronutriments %

Didn't eat enough today Proteins intake is allright but carbs are a little low...

Impressions Nothing special to signal excepting I'm really REALLY always THIRSTY
    Strength And Honor

**** glad you didn't get involved bro! good will power! awesome deads!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great updates P-Y!

I know it's too early to really tell, but do you feel like GG is already helping with the pump/cell volumization?

Any feedback on this particular supp would be greatly appreciated, since I want to try it for some time now...I'll probably be buying some in a near future.

Thx and keep it up, 2 thumbs up for your willpower

Later bro

REdvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

**** glad you didn't get involved bro! good will power! awesome deads!
    Yes...I'm really tired of this ****...Gets old with time...

Originally Posted by redvision
    Great updates P-Y!

I know it's too early to really tell, but do you feel like GG is already helping with the pump/cell volumization?

Any feedback on this particular supp would be greatly appreciated, since I want to try it for some time now...I'll probably be buying some in a near future.

Thx and keep it up, 2 thumbs up for your willpower

Later bro

REdvision

I rechecked the PW and GG ingredient'S LIST, and unless it's the beta-alanine (which I'm unfamiliar with), I'm pretty positive it would be the GlycerGrow since I get pumps I never had before (Veins across my chest and shoulders)...

And my thirst is out of this world...Looks like I can never get enough water so there is definitly cell volumization wise going on
    Strength And Honor

Originally Posted by PYF
    Yes...I'm really tired of this ****...Gets old with time...

I rechecked the PW and GG ingredient'S LIST, and unless it's the beta-alanine (which I'm unfamiliar with), I'm pretty positive it would be the GlycerGrow since I get pumps I never had before (Veins across my chest and shoulders)...

And my thirst is out of this world...Looks like I can never get enough water so there is definitly cell volumization wise going on

yeah i agree.
    hmmm i may sneak off and buy some glycergrow on wednesday if it can improve vascularity.
    going full blast!

yeah i agree.
    hmmm i may sneak off and buy some glycergrow on wednesday if it can improve vascularity.
    I let you know this week how it feels...Should really be kicking in

Pierre-Yves
    Strength And Honor

Originally Posted by PYF
    I let you know this week how it feels...Should really be kicking in

Pierre-Yves
    cool probably will be too expensive anyway lol...
    going full blast!

cool probably will be too expensive anyway lol...
    It's an expensive initial investement, but if it's good, it's worth it since it lasts soooooooo long
    Strength And Honor