Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exercises To Correct/Help Knock Knees?

Up until 18 or so I was overweight, and developed a slight case of knock knees during my growth spurt. I'm 22 now and am working extremely hard at getting in shape, but my knock knees are driving me crazy (mostly how they look). I know it's probably not possible, but is there anything I can do while gaining muscle to correct or at least help knock knees?

Thanks.

Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

akD

DDDD
    Originally Posted by Drukqs
    Up until 18 or so I was overweight, and developed a slight case of knock knees during my growth spurt. I'm 22 now and am working extremely hard at getting in shape, but my knock knees are driving me crazy (mostly how they look). I know it's probably not possible, but is there anything I can do while gaining muscle to correct or at least help knock knees?

Thanks.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

People present with genuvalgum (knock knees) due to certain biomechanical misalignments and your bodies compensation to them. You could present with this condition can be due to problems in your foot, knee, hip or lumbar spine. Upon determining the cause of your misalignment will determine the proper rehabilition program. Sometimes the alignment can be somwhat fixed thru gait training and working to retrain your body to walk in a manner with less compensations.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Is this when they bow in or bow out?

I heard doing squats with bands pulling you in can help since it forces you to pull outwards. In the case of them bowing out excessively, squatting with a medicine ball or something between your legs maybe?

JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check out this series of articles on diagnosing postural misalignments, and exercises/stretches to help correct them.

Here they are in order:

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=314nean2

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=315nean2

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....4-004-training

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=472224

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=535872

They are pretty technical in nature, but if you take the time to read through them there is a ton of great information.

hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there is a correction kit that you can get in on ebay. Wear it before sleep. Search for "Knock-Knee"

Lisa_77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

I also have knock knees and looking for ways to improve my posture/stance. Now I know of one therapy that can do this, it's called Rolfing. http://www.rolf.org/ (Check it out!)

But my problem: there's no practitioner anywhere near where I live and I have no car of my own yet to be able to go there. Probably in a year or two I will be able to do Rolfing, but in the meantime I'm looking for other ways to improve the position of my knees.

Originally Posted by hox
    there is a correction kit that you can get in on ebay. Wear it before sleep. Search for "Knock-Knee"
    You say there's some kind of kit? Can you maybe give me a link or something? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!

Lisa