trick081 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine Gains????????????????????

I am going to start taking PROLAB creatine with my N LArge II post workout. What gains am I expected in what periods of time? Do I see the most gains early in the cycle or later? 5-10g good? What can I expect to see and when? Is the loading stage crucial for gaining? Thanks guys.

FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Loading is bull****. Take 10grams right after your workout with your NLarge. If this is your first creatine cycle you should notice resuls within around 1-2weeks. You should be getting stronger. Some people don't always get thicker with creatine but you will get stronger which will let you lift more which will let your muscles grow bigger which will make you bigger. Take 10grams daily and on your off days take 5grams. Do this for one month and then go off creatine for 10 days and then your ready to go back on again.
    Only Plants Grow Naturally

You can be LEAN and NATURAL, you can be BIG and NATURAL, but you CAN'T be BIG and LEAN and NATURAL.

IF A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TELLS YOU SHE HAD AN ORGASM, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE PEE-PEE'D ON HERSELF!!

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

cctez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am small, so I stick to about 5 grams per day. I disagree that loading is useless, although I don't think that you absolutely must load to see results. Stay off caffiene and you should see a little size increase as well as strength.

Keeping in mind that the size will go away when you cycle off.
    ===
    Chris

Registered User greenwhitered80's Avatar
    greenwhitered80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont take only 5 grams a day just cause your small. you will see better gaines if you use 10-15gms a day.

hardtribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine gains

Well chalk up another Weider myth that just will not die. With the exception of full time athletes (college or paid), there has been no solid evidence that creatine provides long term muscle growth.

So this whole idea of loading and types of creatine that wil benefit long term muscle growth is a bunc of c**p.

Look, muscle growth is not rocket science.
    Train, eat and sleep hard - your muscles will grow.

Peace

Originally posted by greenwhitered80
    dont take only 5 grams a day just cause your small. you will see better gaines if you use 10-15gms a day.
    I've tried creatine in both 5g and 10g dosages. I see similar results. Very subtle increase in muscle volume and 5-10 pound increase in lifting.

Creatine is not something that gives you increase in gains when you take more. Your body is only capable of absorbing so much creatine, the rest is just wasted in your urine. Bigger people may be capable of absorbing more, so they may see better results from consumming more. For me 5g has proven to be plenty. I cycle off for two weeks every 12 weeks, and I load for 5-7 days when I get back on.
    ===
    Chris

Re: Creatine gains

Originally posted by hardtribe

Train, eat and sleep hard - your muscles will grow.
    Bravo!
    ===
    Chris

FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your taking a monohydrate creatine which is IMO the best. I've found that with Creatine glycerol phospate I need as much as 20grams a day for good results. 5g is enough if your getting results but most people need 10g. Cycling isn't a huge deal with creatine like it is with pro hormones. You can go one month on and 10 days off or 2months on and 3weeks off. Whichever you prefer. You will probably get dirreara on creatine. Most people do. If you continue with the dirreara for more than one month then thats a sign your getting too much creatine. Then bump it down to 7days and see how that works. I think you'll be fine with 10 grams. Just make sure to take it with your weightgainer and JUICE is a must. Grape juice is the best. Stay away from acidic juices. You need lots of sugar with creatine for best results. Also creatine doesnt cause your muscles to get bigger. It makes you stronger which causes more muscle. You may notice a strength decrease while off the creatine but thats only for 10days. Big deal. Once back one it comes back quick.
    Only Plants Grow Naturally

You can be LEAN and NATURAL, you can be BIG and NATURAL, but you CAN'T be BIG and LEAN and NATURAL.

IF A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TELLS YOU SHE HAD AN ORGASM, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE PEE-PEE'D ON HERSELF!!

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1bigdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exactly how bad does caffeine affect things while your on creatine?? Just curious cause I drink plenty of water while on creatine but I still love my old friend dr. pepper too.

Originally posted by 1bigdaddy
    Exactly how bad does caffeine affect things while your on creatine?? Just curious cause I drink plenty of water while on creatine but I still love my old friend dr. pepper too.
    Creatine can increase muscle volume slightly in some people. As I understand it, even a small ammount of caffeine can negate any increase in muscle volume. Don't quote me on this, although I am pretty sure I about it. Strength gains shouldn't be affected.
    ===
    Chris