GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyLondon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How do I measure shoulders?

Yes, I have searched on here and the main site and also google. Just wondering if my shoulders are measured from left one to the right one, or around and under the armpit?

Can't find any pics on the net apart from the one saying measure from one shoulder to the other. Is this correct?

I'm new... so sue me..

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy: I have been in this a long time, and I have never once seen a statistic measuring the shoulders individually.....

I have seen a WIDTH measurement, not unlike a chest measurement from a tailor.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the times I have done it I just wrap the tape measure all the way around the body right at the shoulders....decide either to do it with a breath inhaled, or exhaled..then do it the same everytime

but it is not a common measurement
    "Humility comes before honor"

lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurchgriffith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodybuilding.com has an iPhone app that asks for a shoulder measurement.

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lurchgriffith View Post
    Bodybuilding.com has an iPhone app that asks for a shoulder measurement.
    And you tell the OP this 4 years after he asks why?
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A good way to measure shoulder width is to walk up to a sliding closet door, lean forward with your shoulders between the door and the jamb with a shoulder touching each side. measure the distance between the door and the jamb an this tells you how wide you are.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MandigoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    And you tell the OP this 4 years after he asks why?

jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    A good way to measure shoulder width is to walk up to a sliding closet door, lean forward with your shoulders between the door and the jamb with a shoulder touching each side. measure the distance between the door and the jamb an this tells you how wide you are.
    what do u do when the receptionist notices u tho???

111phoenix111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go TOMMY!! Looking GOOD!
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post

charminQT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw a YouTube video that show that you wrap the tape all the way around.