Closed Thread
    JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesseStylex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whats your Favorite Music CD to work out to?

This is my custom cd

Dragual: Rob Zombie

Like a Pimp: David Banner

Lose Yourself: Eminem

When Worlds Colide: Powerman 5000

One Step Closer: Linkin Park

Party Up In Here: DMX

In the Club Gettin Tipsy: J-KWON

Stupified: Disturbed

Click Click Boom: Saliva

Jump Around: House Of Pain

Down with the Sickness: Disturbed

Chicken Huntin: ICP

Bring Em Out: T.I

Throw it Up: Lil John & Eastside Boys

gets me pumped every time.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any Pantera
    hate crew deathroll - Children of Bodom
    Any Lamb of God
    August Burns Red

replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Rammstein - Mutter but I use an ipod. PS, rap is crap. Well most of it.

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

ATM it is Haymaker by Throwdown.

Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kraZi.
    ATM it is Haymaker by Throwdown.
    i know a thing or two about you. your bull**** attitude. you're ****ing weak
    and lemme tell you it shows right through. you don't know **** about me or my
    friends. what they are what i am. so cut the **** and try not to pretend. you're
    scared of who and what we are and so you question yourself. but your pride won't
    let you show your fear to anyone else. you don't know me. so don't judge me. you
    don't know you. you're too scared to. you think you know. why i'm here after all
    these years. you wanna know? well i'll tell you ****ing why. go. for myself. for
    my friends. for my family. forever. i'll take this to the bitter end. you don't
    know a single thing about me. just what my enemies say. well **** them and ****
    you. that **** won't cut it today. be a ****ing man and stand up to find the truth
    in yourself. for yourself. by yourself and not from anyone else. you think you
    know. why i'm here after all these years. you wanna know? well, i'll tell you
    ****ing why, go. so now where are you? i'm still here, i'm still proud and i
    still know what it takes to be true. for myself. for my friends. for my family.
    straight ****ing edge. forever.