Thread: GNC products

zakk33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC products

I am currently taking GNC products such as agrinine, hmb, fish oil, and their glutmine. Are their products as good as any?
    Zakk33

octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) octane1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes they just cost more, better off buying those products from another source. Check out bb.com for better deals.
    When people get out line I Karate chop them, its what I do.

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Products are not bad... but better prices and better quality can be found on bodybuilding.com.
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    waht does fish oil do

Believe the Unbelievable! TeamInzer's Avatar
    TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zakk33
    I am currently taking GNC products such as agrinine, hmb, fish oil, and their glutmine. Are their products as good as any?

gnc products suk

ok...why do you think they suck? besides being more expensive why do you think they suck?
    Zakk33

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

ok...why do you think they suck? besides being more expensive why do you think they suck?

Try walking into a GNC after you have learned a thing or two about nutrition and ask all the questions you already know the answers to, and just sit back and listen to all the bullsh!t that proceeds to be spewed from the mouths of most GNC reps.

If you don't know what you're doing.... than GNC is fine.

This space for rent Eric Burton's Avatar
    Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Simple, crappy selection of brands/products at crappy prices. Plus people have had bad experiences shopping at GNC. Your best bet is to shop at the bb.com store

andros=man+genein=produce Androgenic's Avatar
    Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Androgenic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I enjoy paying three times the price and getting bodybuilding advice from an obese elderly woman that didn't graduate high school.

A long time ago in a galaxy far away I worked at one. 10 years ago, they made $5 for every gold card as well as commission on all GNC/pro performance products sold...we pushed that stuff. Plus its buy one get the second half price on GNC products...so you get double the commission b/c everyone buys two bottles and you spend over $120 dollars the card was free (a $15 value!), which means the extra $5...so push up the sale and you make money both ways. Uggh. It turns my stomach now.

You have to have seen the price differences between here (bb.com) and GNC its 40-70% cheaper on the net. If I was to choose a place to overspend I would go where there's a far better selection and level of quality and that would be Vitamin Shoppe.
    Shawn Wells, MPH, RD, CISSN
    Director of Research and Development - Dymatize
    www.dymatize.com
    SWells@Dymatize.com
    shawn.ZHR on ********

saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I took their arginine once and it did absolutly nothing in terms of ''pumps''

i appreciate your alls input. i'll be looking online from now on.
    Zakk33