ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dying to Get Lean w/Dialene - sponsored

SSRIDHAR582's SCIVATION DIALENE 4 LOG
    http://www.dialene4.com

Pretty obvious goal from the title. I am looking to shed off a few more pounds of fat before i start focusing on improving leg strength, quickness vertical jump perhaps during a lean bulk. Here are my current stats as of this morning:

Height 6'2" male
    Weight: 182
    Chest Caliper Meas: 12.5mm
    Ab Meas: 12mm
    Thigh Meas: 10mm
    Est Bf: ~10% (looking to get to 7-8%?)
    Waist: 32"

Meal Plan:
    I will be using the meal plan that Derek generated for me. We made adjustments as time has gone on. I have seen good results with this. Unfortunately I will not be disclosing it without his consent.

Workout Regimen:
    Also generated from Derek. No details but here is general info: 3 Day Split(Legs, Chest/tris/shoulders, Back,Bis) each with pwo cardio. I also play basketball twice a week, and do hiit twice a week.

Other supplements:
    Sesamin
    ON 100% Whey
    Xtend
    Max CLA
    Creatine
    Fish Oil

Other:
    I have been seeing that recently I cannot make it through the postworkout cardio without some supplement. Although Dialene is not meant to be a stimulant I am hoping it will help me with respect to stim, mood, and most importantly fat loss. I am trying to stay away from excessive supplements, but after my experience with personal training with Derek & Scivation, I sincerely trust them. We'll see what happens...ill be keeping it honest.

Ok No More needs to be said. Lets get this sh*t started!!!!

Feel free to ask any questions.

ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssridhar582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 1: 5/2/2007

I tried Dialene for the first time.

Dose: 1 cap in the morning with breakfast(6:45am), 1 cap at 11:30am(prewo), 1 cap 2 hours pwo(2:30pm).

Energy & Mood:
    Just 1 cap put me in a noticeably good mood all morning. I am normally tired and struggle to get started at work or in the morning. I was energized and very productive. I must say though the effects were very very subtle. There was no "rush" per say. I just noticed I was in a good mood and feelign energized and ready to be productive.

By 11pm I noticed I was getting a little tired and was questioning having the intensity for my hiit session. So i popped another sci-cap even though i planned to only take 2 total for the day. I had ended up having a decently good hiit session, but I was definitely exhausted and didnt have a crazy amount of energy or even a rush at the gym(i was hoping I would).

So far the benefits I see are subtle, but I like how it puts me in a good energetic, productive mood without making it seem like im on some crazy weird drug.

Side Effects:
    The only noticeable side effects were subtle itchiness and occasional numbness/tingling in my hand(feels like some fingers went to sleep). These only lasted a short amount of time.

So far not bad. Good mood improvement and subtle energy effects. They will definitely improve with a larger dose.

Day 2: 5/3/2007

Today I dosed 2 caps right before breakfast and 2 caps at 5:15pm which was 45min prior to a basketball game.

In the morning I felt energized and productive. It was absolutely great again! I think i definitely have been feeling hungrier while on it. This is either positive or negative. I dont know. It is a positive if its because my metabolism is kicking faster. It may be bad because it may lead to overeating since it is not suppressing appetite.

I was excited to see what would happen with 2 caps pre-wo. After hearing about some people's pump & focus in the gym I was excited to see how it would effect me in bball. In all honesty I was pretty disappointed. I dont think i felt really any of the effects, and I actually felt incredibly winded. I am normally the person who is always running and slashing on the court and i absolutely NEVER get winded. I love running..and im normally all over the place. I was really struggling. Somewhat of a let down. We'll see what happens with 3 caps. Also i ate food with it..maybe that had an impact? i dont know.

Much Needed Update

Been wayyy too busy for my own good. I have been still talkign the dialene and logging, just not posting.

Here is an overall update since a day by day breakdown would take a while and would be redundant.

I have consistently been dosing dialene at 3 caps in the morning with breakfast and before a workout(minus the last 4 days where ive been out of town and on the road ..and sloppy). I have had 1 solid workout where i felt noticeably more pumped than usual. I wasnt sure if this was due to the dialene or the fact that i had a decent amount of carbs the night before.

Otherwise, I've noticed that Dialene does have noticeable effects on making me sweat, and it definitely feels like it is making my metabolism kick ALOT faster, since im noticeably more hungry. Unfortunately I've been bad about eating more nuts than i should be, because of it. Hence my results havent been amazing in terms of weight loss since i havent been optimal with the diet.

I have come to the conclusion that Dialene is "fat loss you can feel" in that it seems to really get your metabolism kicking. However, with my experiences so far, its not exactly what i expected. I thought after Layne's review that it would keep me pumped and really get me through the post-lifting cardio that I've been struggling on. At least for me(and its seems like for a few others), Dialene doesnt really provide that crazy pump in the gym...but then again I realize that this is really not its intention...for that I think i need to checkout vasoXplode or something similar. Otherwise, Dialene has been providing really clean energy, and im not getting any side effects such as the "niacin flushes" or anything whatsoever. It definitely feels safe at least. Which is definitely a plus because im supplement weary.

The last few days of sloppy eating has be set back a little ways(no measurements)..but i am confident that continual dosing with dialene will help out.

Ill be updating later today after the workout etc today.

Post-Week Update

I meant to put this up at the end of last week..but the start of the following week isnt too bad.

I dosed my usual 3 caps in the morning and 3 caps in the afternoon (approx 2 hours pwo) for the entire last week. I had friends in town over the weekend so I took a break from dosing on sat and sunday.

On friday afternoon I remember telling myself: "this **** is amazing". Before testing dialene4, I was really on a slump at work, feeling really down, and couldnt be productive at all at work...it was a struggle to just be there. I was starting to take hours off each week for sanity.

Dialene, starts my whole day perfectly with a steady but not overwhelming dose of energy that allows me to feel amazing the whole day. It has had a profound effect on my well-being and productivity. And i cant believe how much of a higher gear it puts my metabolism into...because I'm ALWAYS hungry..more so than before. I need something while im on it to hold me back from going overboard on eating.

In terms of weight loss, I have been pretty good on my diet, but have had a decent amount of cheats especially on the weekends with friends in town the last few weeks. However despite the cheats, I have definitely remained hypocaloric. So although not perfect on the diet...generally pretty decent.

From the start of the testing...I am actually up about 5 lbs in weight. Definitely not what I expected. I have pack some muscle on my legs i believe. Other than that my numbers are pretty similar to when i started. Thus i think the majority maybe muscle gain...which is good...but my goal is also to be as light as possible(for agility for basketball).

Oh..and almost no side effects still btw...no niacin rush...nothing.

Final Overview

Id like to first thank the Scivation Team for selecting me to test Dialene4. I have a great amount of trust in the safety and effectiveness of their products and was glad I got a chance to test this product out. I didnt log as much as I would have wanted to, but they would have been redundant regardless. Also, my diet had one too many cheats that I hope I didnt have because I had friends in town a few weekends in a row..so effectiveness wasnt optimal. Anyways..here goes

Energy 4/10 - I didn't really see a large energy boost in the gym with the exception of a few times. I felt that I actually needed another supplement badly to jumpstart me in the gym. Perhaps VasoXplode would have been perfect there.

Mood: 10/10 This product is the ABSOLUTE SH***T in terms of mood support! I was really down and had a very tough time getting through the day. Once I started taking dialene, I was insanely productive and excited to do as much as I could. I think that now despite not taking dialene4, I still have the improved mood. I am damn glad I took this supplement for that alone.

Fat Loss 5/10 - I ended up gaining about 5lbs while on Dialene. It maybe in part due to my diet, but I think I packed a little more muscle on my legs and judging from caliper measurements they weight gain isnt really fat, and if it is, its minimal. I dont think I can give an accurate assessment since my diet wasnt 100% although it was pretty decent.

Appetite Suppresant 2/10 - I how much this product is suppose to perform in terms of appetite suppression, but I think that while I was on it, I was actually more hungry than normal. I think my metabolism was kickin fast because I was ALWAYS hungry.

Overall 7.5/10 - I think dialene4 is absolutely amazing for mood support and I suspect it is effective in boosting metabolism(hence my hungry feeling) and fat loss. I am excited to take the product again with a supplement that is more effective in giving me a good pump in the gym. I also hope to take it during a time where I can stick closer to my diet.