Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kyle Hannah's Contest Preparation Mr. Natural Minnesota: Sponsored by CONTROLLED LABS

Documenting the ups and downs of my daily life. Diet, Daily Routine, everything outside of training.

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=918754

Since most of you don't know me, I'll start off with a short bio of myself.

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 227 plus or minus 2-3

Bodytype: meso/endo

Current Bodyfat: 12-13%

AND A BRIEF HISTORY CHECK:

- I started out training trying to improve myself for Sport. I played Football and was a wrestler. Anyway, out of high school I was being recruited heavily by a lot top tier football schools, but knew I was only going along for the ride as I graduated with a GPA I still laugh at today. I ended up at Rochester Community College playing junior college football. I played two seasons there, the maximum years one can play at the junior college ranks. So to make a long story short the majority of my weight training was to improve for sport. Strength and Speed were my priorities. I did a lot of Powerlifting/Olympic Lifting from the time I was a Senior in high school up until the Fall of 2005. I partly geared my time toward Hypertrophy but it more or less came with the volume and load that heavy training puts on your body. This is all leading up to where I am at now btw. So after my JUCO years were done, I had plans to go on and play my final two years of college football. This is roughly Decmber 2005 I'm talking of. So my Spring Semester comes around and I'm lifting and eating religously, just ask my parents for verification, and at this time my training was 100% hypertrophy specific. I started frequenting the forums more and more, obtained my PT certificate and started working with athletes and I currently work with two competitive natural bodybuilders as well. Alright I'll jump ahead. I've always liked Bodybuilding, since I was 13 and had pictures of FLEX athletes taped all over my walls, my mom used to yell at me to take them down So sometime in the spring I decided that's what I wanted to do, even though I still Love football. I've always been extremely competitive and I always have to strive for something so I decided it would be in bodybuilding where I would display this passion I have. Thus here I am and luckily I've obtained some excellent friends along the way who are extremely supportive. I've also made the commitment to being a Lifetime Natural. My family has always been supportive of me and thus I have them to thank as well. So here I am a little under 7 months away from my first competition.

Today:

Arm L (relaxed): 15 7/8 in
    Arm R (relaxed): 15 1/2
    Arm L (Flexed): 17 1/4
    Arm R (Flexed): 17
    Upper Quad R (Flexed): 28
    1.5 in. above knee cap R (Flexed): 23 1/2
    Upper Quad L (Flexed): 27 3/8
    1.5 in. above knee cap L (Flexed): 23
    Chest: 45
    Shoulders: 53.5-54
    Calf R: 16 7/8
    Calf L: 16 1/2
    Forearm L: 13 1/4
    Forearm R: 13 1/4
    Waist: 36
    Abdominal Cavity: 37 1/2

Goals Before Dieting:

-Stay Under 13% caliper reading
    -Achieve BW of 240+
    -Pray that my lower back strain will finally be 100%
    -BP: 275 x 3 x 8-10
    -S: 405 x 6 / 455 x 3
    -DL: 455 x 5 / 485 x 3

I hope to keep you in tune with me as much as possible, please ask questions and post feedback!

Kyle Hannah
    Last edited by RBEliminator; 10-14-2006 at 06:13 PM.
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

Lucky - Due December 24. mizone's Avatar
    mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck Kyle!
    http://icttywylt.blogspot.com/

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice intro and good luck man!
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck with this and congrats again on being sponsored by a cool cool company

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks good so far...

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wisconsin up 14-0 over Minnesota!

Just ate:
    -6 egg white
    -2 whole egg
    -1 piece veggy cheese
    -green beans
    -1 sc whey
    -3/4 cup steel cut oats
    Kyle Hannah

Today updates

meal after post workout shake:

-1 sweet potato
    -1 cup brown rice
    -4 oz chicken breast
    -3 oz shrimp
    -4 oz green beans

Supplements used for the day:

-2 ADAM Multis
    -5 scoops GlycerGrow
    -4 scoops Purple Wraath - during workout
    -3-4 sc. whey isolate
    -8000-10000 mg Fishoil
    -4000 mg CLA
    -4000 mg Flax
    -2 EGCG caps
    -2 sc. greens

I've been in good mood all day. Wisconsin won Huge in Our border Battle, 48-12 so I've been delighted. At the gym they were playing Sirius HARD ATTACK, so it made things more pleasant instead of listening to Led Zeppelin over and over. The gym was free of loners and only hardcore members this afternoon which always makes things better. Tomorrow, off day which is much needed, to get caught up on studies and relaxing
    check my journal for workout summary. Out

Kyle
    Kyle Hannah

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very nice intro, good luck. *subscribed*
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Man I like shrimp mmmm

So far I've got planned some pizza and a pint size ben and jerry's for later this evening.
    Kyle Hannah

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Which CL supps are you stacking again? I had great success stacking a few of their products so I imagine you will too. Good luck with it and can't wait to see the end results.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RBEliminator
    Man I like shrimp mmmm

So far I've got planned some pizza and a pint size ben and jerry's for later this evening.
    OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!!

now i have to get some steak and shrimp HMPH!!

Originally Posted by storm shadow
    Which CL supps are you stacking again?

-Wraath
    -GlycerGrow
    -Green Mag
    -White Blood
    -Red Acid
    -i think that it?

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!!
    I got some ribeye to but no grill what to do...
    Kyle Hannah

I got some ribeye to but no grill what to do...

*rushes to find his address*

give me a sec.. i got some place that has a grill you can send it off to

Woot Woot

Eating tonight:

-bowl of cookies n cream mmm
    -Ribeye steak cooked in Stir Fry Pan...WTF? No Grill
    -Some grab bag items?... Ah that is right a beer or two

Tomorrow morning, back on again.
    Kyle Hannah

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    looking great, your stuff will be there early this week. lots of nice t-shirts to wear to the gym everyday too
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Less talk, more lift :) BOSMIA bulk's Avatar
    BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you eat like **** on lifting days too? ewww

Originally Posted by BOSMIA bulk
    you eat like **** on lifting days too? ewww
    mmm... Yeah

-6 egg white
    -2 whole egg
    -1 piece veggy cheese
    -green beans
    -1 sc whey
    -3/4 cup steel cut oats
    meal after post workout shake:
    -1 sweet potato
    -1 cup brown rice
    -4 oz chicken breast
    -3 oz shrimp
    -4 oz green beans
    Kyle Hannah

BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOSMIA bulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mmm... Yeah
    i read it, i know, i was just jealous about the whole ice cream thing haha bastard!

i think my last cheat was close to easter, and my next one prob will be Thanksgiving..you could see why i get a little cranky haha
    Last edited by BOSMIA bulk; 10-15-2006 at 07:37 PM.

I like to throw my body off every 7-10 days. It keeps me sane and sets my body off. Tonight's example was a bit extreme I will admit. I've also been reading more about structured fasting, a technique I'm going to try next deload.
    Kyle Hannah

I like to throw my body off every 7-10 days. It keeps me sane and sets my body off. Tonight's example was a bit extreme I will admit. I've also been reading more about structured fasting, a technique I'm going to try next deload.
    any particular articles?

Originally Posted by BOSMIA bulk
    any particular articles?

"Extreme Muscle Enhancement" by Carlon Colker M.D.

It's a pretty simple explanation. Basically you eat a morning meal preferably a liquid one then fast the entire rest of the day and night. Then the next morning immediately when you wake up eat a meal very high in protein and healthy fat. Colker claims the rebound effect is enormous. There are more details than just that but that's the basic layout. If your interested I'll get you some finer legs
    Kyle Hannah

It's a pretty simple explanation. Basically you eat a morning meal preferably a liquid one then fast the entire rest of the day and night. Then the next morning immediately when you wake up eat a meal very high in protein and healthy fat. Colker claims the rebound effect is enormous. There are more details than just that but that's the basic layout. If your interested I'll get you some finer legs
    sounds very interesting...you heard any real life results from it? ide like to see how it works for you...enough of me cloggin up your log tho...good luck with everything mayne

Thumbs up Supplements I use/have:

FOOD
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL White Blood
    CL Green Magnitude
    CL GlycerGrow
    CL Red Acid
    Xtend
    Now Multi, CLA, EGCG
    Kirkland Fish oil, Flax oil
    Dymatize Micro Creatine, ISO-100, Elite whey
    Syntrax Matrix, Fyre (testing)
    Spirit Garden greens

pics coming! I think I've made significant progress from the ones at the top, although you can judge. Hope to have them up over the weekend.
    Last edited by RBEliminator; 10-17-2006 at 07:49 PM.
    Kyle Hannah

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking great man
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The GH effect would be significant over time.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Today's notes

Tonight performed this after workout:

Did 15 minutes of posing in the locker room and didn't bring a camera I had two buds watch me and both said they were very impressed, which is good to hear considering i'm over 6 months out

my best poses as of now according to myself and those two:

-Side Tricep (Best one)
    -back double bicep (Both say my back development makes me look like I'm juicing) which put a big smile on my face
    - Side Chest
    - Calves are showing considerable improvement

Weakest pose(s)
    -Most Muscular - Just not in good enough condition yet and in general just a weak pose for me, oh well
    -Front Lat spread - = just not in shape yet

I will have some pictures up before Monday

Tomorrow... Upper body - shoulders, triceps, Major, rest minor
    Kyle Hannah

How's everyone doing today?
    Last edited by RBEliminator; 10-20-2006 at 01:10 PM.
    Kyle Hannah

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm reading it...!

First pics are solid.

About to leave for the gym in about 45 minutes. Today's schedule is Lower Body. Hope ya'll are keepin up with me. Anything else anyone wants to know, or anything else I should be adding feel free to make it come to my attention, I don't want to leave anything out in the cold. Plan is to have pics up tomorrow or Sunday.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend!
    Kyle Hannah

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How's everyone doing today?
    Not bad man... managed to get 6 hours of deep sleep !! What's your current cardio protocol (if any) ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience