moondust18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"The Warrior Diet"

Has anyone heard of the "warrior diet" or has tried it?

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Use the Search function, I think there have been a couple of threads about it... without any success.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, basically you eat nothing all day long, except some nuts or similar if you must, then eat a BIG meal for dinner. A guy I work with used to be big into lifting, his diet wasn't really regimented like those touted around here, but decent, started getting pretty built and defined. Was starting to get a decent upper body. One day he up and decided to switch to this warrior diet and started doing more cardio. All I can say is, he's now skinny, no definition and thinks he needs more cardio

After you read the information about it, the whole idea almost makes sense. It'll say that man long ago were hunter-gathers and basically we spent all day looking for and killing food, then at night, we ate it all with the family, blah, blah, blah.

But you must realize that your body can only use so many calories at a given time. The remainder are either disposed of or stored as fat. Then when you don't consume food, you're body uses the fat for energy. Me personally, I'd rather avoid eating to the point that my body can store fat, and work hard to burn more of the fat I already have. Any other questions, feel free to PM me. Never tried this diet myself, thought about it. If you want to be skinny-fat, this is the diet for you.