no taco thanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WTF! gained 5 pounds from cheat meal...

OK so yesterday I ate Mexican, probably 1,200-1,500 calories. My usual routine is 2,500 cals/day in 5 small meals. Why did I gain 5 EFFING POUNDS?

Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take a **** then PIITB

ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you didn't even consume 5 pounds of food, it's just not possible

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its mosltly water weight, after you expel your waste you'll notice a huge difference
    also youll feel much better LOL

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by no taco thanks
    OK so yesterday I ate Mexican, probably 1,200-1,500 calories. My usual routine is 2,500 cals/day in 5 small meals. Why did I gain 5 EFFING POUNDS?
    u didnt gain 5 lbs dun worry.

a few factors to consider, mexican food has a lot of salt generaly and salt makes u retain water, therefore a vast majority of that weight is probably water weight.

also other aspects iof the food you ate could be effecting the number on the scale.

your body fluctuates weight daily like 5 lbs or so, because of sodium intake, activeness, waterweight, many other things. Therefore you could maybe be just weighing your self at a time that your body is at its high point. (wouldnt nessisarly rely on this fact being the reason for the 5lb scale jump but just somthing to consider.)

MOST IMPORTANTLY
    3500 calories = 1 lb
    therefore there is no way u even gained 1 lb from that meal unless you ate around 10 times the amount of calories you thuought u did, then there is no way you gained 5 lbs

weigh yourself in a day or 2 and it should be back to normal

slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it possible if lets say you did eat like 10k calories or more to actually gain that much weight or will your body just ignore the over abundance and save only like 1lb?
    this is the question thats been on my mind lately

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by slaydox
    Is it possible if lets say you did eat like 10k calories or more to actually gain that much weight or will your body just ignore the over abundance and save only like 1lb?
    this is the question thats been on my mind lately
    I am not sure really but i dont think there is a maximum amount of weight u can gain from a meal. At some point your body will stop taking in the food and you will throw up probably.

I wouldnt suggest having 10k calories in 1 sitting.... but go for it if you really want to lol

lol yea i agree but i brought this up cause of halloween...
    i havent had candy in so long so i planned on eating as much as i can lol and candy has alot of calories

mesomorph in training miss_carrie's Avatar
    miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000)
    i havent had candy in so long so i planned on eating as much as i can lol and candy has alot of calories
    Well I noticed that if I eat a lot of junk after eating clean for a while, I get REALLY REALLY hot. It's like I can feel my metabolism speed up, it's crazy. So I don't think if you eat 3500 extra calories that you'll necessarily gain 1 lb.
    i have 5 cats

ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ramirogz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    10,000 calories are roughly 6.5 pounds of it (assuming they're ONLY sugar), I doubt you could eat 6.5 pounds of candy.

why eat as much as you can??? eat as much as u feel like, dont try and over do just for the sake of over doing it

like i said regarding your other cheat, try and go slow and eat slowly therefore you wont get a stomach ake as quickly and you might be able to not over do it as easily. Still eat as much as you want but no one likes a stomach ache

Originally Posted by miss_carrie
    Well I noticed that if I eat a lot of junk after eating clean for a while, I get REALLY REALLY hot. It's like I can feel my metabolism speed up, it's crazy. So I don't think if you eat 3500 extra calories that you'll necessarily gain 1 lb.
    this is probably true, people are different and everyone reacts differntly, but 3500 seems to be the common amount associated with 1 lb.

my poiint to bring this up was that there is a very low chance the op even gained 1 lb if he didnt even eat atleast 2000+ calories

true i just cant wait, i had a sugar free reese in the store the other day and mmm i cant wait to have the real thing! lolbut im gonna eat it slow like over the course of the night and im only gonna eat the candy i like (mostly chocolate, which has some antioxidant propreties LOL) other then like pixie sticks lol thats to much sugar at once

true i just cant wait, i had a sugar free reese in the store the other day and mmm i cant wait to have the real thing! lolbut im gonna eat it slow like over the course of the night and im only gonna eat the candy i like (mostly chocolate, which has some antioxidant propreties LOL) other then like pixie sticks lol thats to much sugar at once
    sounds good.
    have fun man!

HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have been talking about candy for a couple days now, excited huh?
    AAS/TRT Forums @ www.muscle-labs.com

"Scottish by birth, American by law - a Highlander by the grace of God."

GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HATETANK
    You have been talking about candy for a couple days now, excited huh?
    you noticed too??? hahaha, enjoy that cheat!
    April 2005-5'8, 211lbs
    Sept 2006-5'8, 144lbs
    March 2007-5'8, 154lbs
    ON %100 Whey
    Mega Men Multi