Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Liver Bad For You?

Well my mother saw my bottle of liver pills and said that they are bad to take. She said that the livers main job in the body is to filter out toxins. So she said that the liver has stored toxins in it that it takes out of the body and I am eating them. Is she right? Am I really taking toxins into my body by eating liver pills? I need help. How do I research this?
    Lift Heavy or Go Home.
    B.T.K- Bleed Time Krew
    ▪█──────█▪

supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    interesting but somehow i dont think it can hurt you, i mean its Bovine liver right? dont think their eating too many toxins, just grass and hey right?
    and i would think any of the natural toxins would get destroyed when they cook it

are those tabs cooked??
    Nothing is ever easy

Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the reply.
    No I don't think it is cooked. It says that they are frozen to 18 degrees celcius right away. What ever that means. Yes they are grass fed(hormone free) argentine beef. I need to tell her she is wrong and they are safe to eat.
    Lift Heavy or Go Home.
    B.T.K- Bleed Time Krew
    ▪█──────█▪

Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it possible to get Mad Cow disease from liver supplements?

Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Tell her never to eat pate again then...
    It should be good for you.. Big Cat will probably explain in more detail, he likes liver supps...
    Make your body strong.. and your mind will follow!
    Looking for a stomping crew??

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There have been many people that have tried to convince BigCat liver is bad...all have failed. Ask the man himself, he seems to know more than anyone I know about liver.
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    liver suppliemtns are actually a very good suppliment to take

BigCat?
    Lift Heavy or Go Home.
    B.T.K- Bleed Time Krew
    ▪█──────█▪

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dessicated liver is loaded with vitamin B-2, B-6, B-12, iron and a tad of protein. Not to mention some essential amino acids (don't know the numbers on those). Argentinian beef is supposed to be some of the highest quality beef on the market. No growth hormones or substandard feed. Any farmers out there to back that up?

It has high water retentive capabilities and some claim it helps to rebuild muscle and nerve tissue.
    I can't remember where I read all of that on tissue rebuilding, but I never read any negative effects. If you do some research into it, then please post what you find.