Closed Thread

Thread: nitro explosion

chrisss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nitro explosion

does anyone know if this is a good product ?

i guess no one can help me out ?
    cause i just bought this product and i wanted to see if it worked for anyone, or if anhyone knows if its not a good product ?

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are talking about Gnc's verison of NO-Xplode. I have tried it, but I didnt think it compared to No-Xplode at all, so I returned it. You can purchase NO-Xplode on the net alot cheaper than GNC's knock-off crap.

yeah, its by gnc and its called nitro explosion

but yeah, i was thinking about returning it

what about cell mass, whats better, cell mass or N.O Explode in your opinion

rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Two different products cell mass is a creatine and NO explod is a pre work out drink.
    Working on my 8 pack as we speak.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1264381 (Currently)

so pretty much NO explode just gives u energy and cell mass builds muscle ?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chrisss
    No-Xplode gives you energy if you are affected by caffeine but it is supposed to give you pumps with the arginine in it. If all you get is energy then just drink a cup of coffee.

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chrisss
    Wow, you're pretty new at this, huh bud? Well, NO-Xplode is for energy, pumps, and to help grow some muscle since it also has some creatine in it (just not enough.) Cellmass is taken pre-workout or post-workout and is better at building muscle, basically it's a creatine product so you can (if you want) just go with a pure creatine product instead of spending that much money on cellmass. You will get good results either way as long as you give it all you've got.

klowman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC Nitro Explosion worked for me

I've not tried any other pre-workout formula's before, but I believe I am getting good results with Nitro Exposion.

Before I was just taking a protein shake, Beta Alaline (a product called Betasine I think), and a couple of Arginine tablets from Six Star Muscle.

That was yesterday and powered through my workout. Today I was in a rush and forgot to take the Beta Alanine and Arginine - but still powered through my workout.

The GNC dude tried to sell me NO Explode but it was too pricey for me, so he said their brand Nitro Explosion was a cheaper option. If it is possible to buy the real NO Explode on the 'Net for the same price as GNC's then what are some good sites to visit?

I actually got the Nitro Explode for half off cause of my Gold card and the tub I bought is set to expire in a month or so - I think I got it for around $25.

Anyhow, also starting taking Redline Extreme yesterday as well so I'm not sure which product is really doing what - probably should only take one at first for a week or so and then add the other.

But, I do take the Nitro Explode shake first before the weight lifting ... and then don't take the Redline Extreme till after weights and just before starting cardio. I totally powered through two 35 minutes sessions on the elliptical with lots of energy on this Redline stuff. Usually only would do one session of cardio.

But I can't be 100% sure that the Nitro Explosion isn't having some effect on the energy for the cardio. The Nitro Explosion definetly seems to help the weight lifting. Finished my back, lats, delts workout today in about half the time and felt strong and great - got a really great pump.

Even without taking my regular Arginine, the smaller amount of Arginine in the Nitro Explosion seemed to be enough to help me get a good pump. Had some veinage action popping out on my arms that don't normally pop out so much before.

And in case you haven't noticed my profile, I just turned 43 years old this April and have only been back seriously lifting since this past September.

Last touched weights about 15 years ago and just had artra-scopic (sp?) surgery this past July yo repair a nerve impingment. As part of my recovery therapy I decided to start lifting again and the bug has bitten me again.

Anyhow - I digress.

Anybody else got an opinion on Nitro Explosion or something better or same/cheaper?