IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000)

Rib subluxation.

I can find a lot of links on what it is, how to diagnose, how to treat - but I cannot find anything on how to prevent!

As far as I'm concerned, that is the biggest thing preventing me from making the gains I so desperately desire.
    Any workout you can walk away from is a good workout.

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IdahoViking
    I can find a lot of links on what it is, how to diagnose, how to treat - but I cannot find anything on how to prevent!
    Don't get hurt!

What Causes Slipped Rib Syndrome?

Slipped rib syndrome generally arises from a trauma to the rib cage or from heavy exertion involving the chest wall. Many patients recall a specific incident that initiated the condition, while others feel that it “just came out of nowhere” or after waking up from a nap.

Slipped rib syndrome results from ligamentous injury or trauma to the costal (rib) cartilage of (usually) the 8th, 9th, or 10th rib. When the ligaments are stretched or ruptured, they allow the cartilage tip of the rib to slip upward and impinge on the intercostal nerve. Children are particularly vulnerable to slipped rib syndrome, as their ligaments have not fully matured and are naturally “loose.”
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by phikappa
    Don't get hurt!

What Causes Slipped Rib Syndrome?

Slipped rib syndrome generally arises from a trauma to the rib cage or from heavy exertion involving the chest wall. Many patients recall a specific incident that initiated the condition, while others feel that it “just came out of nowhere” or after waking up from a nap.

Slipped rib syndrome results from ligamentous injury or trauma to the costal (rib) cartilage of (usually) the 8th, 9th, or 10th rib. When the ligaments are stretched or ruptured, they allow the cartilage tip of the rib to slip upward and impinge on the intercostal nerve. Children are particularly vulnerable to slipped rib syndrome, as their ligaments have not fully matured and are naturally “loose.”
    Too late on the injury warning, but now that the damage has been done - how do I strengthen/stabilize the region so it doesn't keep happening?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damned...

I thought it was going to be a bar-b-que recipe.

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Damned...

I thought it was going to be a bar-b-que recipe.
    mouth is starting to water now, and supper is 3 hours away!