24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'9", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8683
    Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Abyss's BodySpace

John Cena Talks Sex, , Big Women, More....

THIS IS A GOOD READ

Date Added: October 11, 2006

Story By: Richard Gray

WWE champion John Cena was on the Howard Stern Show this morning to promote the upcoming release of his movie, “The Marine.” Below is a report from listener Ed Jones from Queens that he sent to PWInsider.com. Please credit Ed Jones and PWInsider.com when using this report.

Most of the discussion was about sex, so print whatever you want! Howard asked if Cena ever had an orgy, and Cena said the most girls he has ever been with were 6 at once! They were girls who came to a show and wanted to have a good time, so he hooked up with them. He said his best experience was with 2 strippers from Louisville, who did everything imaginable with him. He doesn't enjoy "the back door" however, and Howard agreed. Stern also asked him if he has been with ugly or fat girls, and Cena said absolutely, and recently was with a "280-pounder!" Stern wanted to know what that was all about, and Cena basically said the locker room was challenging him and he decided to do it, and he totally embraced the experience and actually said he had a ball, and the girl did to.

They got on the subject of Chris Kanyon, who has become a show favorite at the moment since his appearance last week, and he said that he knew Chris, and that Chris came out of the closet after he was out of WWE, not during like he is saying. Also, he basically said that Kanyon "just wasn't that good," meaning that he originally had the Mortis persona in WCW which was cool, but came to WWE as just "Chris Kanyon." Vince expects you to show charisma and have an identity, and that Kanyon didn't possess that in Vince's eyes.

Cena also said he is not afraid to "make an ass" of himself, and that a lot of guys insist on maintaining their tough guy personas. (This helps separate Cena from others in my mind, and is probably why I enjoy his character, don't get all the hate). He had his title belt with him, and Robin Quivers asked why he carries it since it is all pre-determined who wins and it isn't like he actually won it. He said it is for publicity, it has the big WWE logo on it, so if people in the street see him and don't know him, it is a way to convey who he is and who he works for. Howard asked him about his family, said his Dad was a big fan, and that his Dad is now getting into the business a little more.

Howard asked him if he was a millionaire, and Cena said he was "eating right" and doing well. They then discussed the movie, and Howard wanted to know if hooked up with co-star Kelly Carlson, but he said he wished but someone beat him to it (she's married). He said they filmed in Australia, so Howard wanted to know if he hooked up with all the Aussies, and Cena said he did quite well down under! Howard announced to all ladies that Cena won't say no, and John agreed!

They took a couple a calls, the female caller said he was awesome, she met him and person and he was a great guy. Eric the Midget, another regular called, but had nothing to say, he is a show regular who they hooked up and sent to the premiere on the red carpet and he got to meet his hero John Cena. The last call was most important, another regular Joey Boots called in and insisted that Cena took steroids and that no way he could get that big. Cena was very adamant that he never even tried them, has been working out since he was a kid, he wrestled in the NCAA and stuff where there were tests, and now WWE has its wellness program, so he couldn't even do it now if he wanted to. They polled the room, Robin was the voice of reason, saying he wasn't even that big compared to others who have been in, like HHH. Other guys in the room said he tried it before, even Howard doesn't see how he can get that big, but Cena stuck to his guns and said he never even tried it. He summed it up by saying he won't be able to change people's minds or perceptions, so he just shrugs it off.

That wrapped it up, they wished him well and wondered if the movie will be number one this week, he is hopeful, and they mentioned some of the competing movies...

Cena's funny. IDK why he's hooking up with hookers, get a nice women.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28693
    B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit B.A.B.'s BodySpace
    I dont know why everyone thinks Cena is 100% on roids....(stops talking as dont want thread getting locked for inappropriate discussion)

Cena had 6 girls at once? and 2 stripper who did everything? and he did a 280lb'er? And he doesnt like anal?

So what hes saying is he f*cked Shelton's momma
    Currently clearing a rep debt to over 1000 people in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110024901
    Upto post #566 done as off August 29th 2011
    At 5 reps a day, this will take a while! Plus Im not on every day, but I'll still get through this..

Current status - Cutting - Start 182.25 - Current 176.75 - Aim 165

Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Abyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Abyss's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Big Ass Bulker
    I dont know why everyone thinks Cena is 100% on roids....(stops talking as dont want thread getting locked for inappropriate discussion)

Cena had 6 girls at once? and 2 stripper who did everything? and he did a 280lb'er? And he doesnt like anal?

So what hes saying is he f*cked Shelton's momma
    LOL. I personally would'nt want 6 girls at once.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

On & on & on on & on ssmokinjoe's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8949
    ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ssmokinjoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ssmokinjoe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Abyss
    LOL. I personally would'nt want 6 girls at once.
    If at least 3 of them were super hot, then i'll give it a go.

Visit Abyss's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ssmokinjoe
    If at least 3 of them were super hot, then i'll give it a go.
    LOL when he was talking about him doing 6 women, maybe he was just talking about the obese one. She could be reffered as 6.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

BodyPoints: 5574
    G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) G_Train has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit G_Train's BodySpace
    LOL when he was talking about him doing 6 women, maybe he was just talking about the obese one. She could be reffered as 6.
    haha yeah interesting read. They shot the film in australia.... how long was he here for?? he must have been flying to and from here in between Raws/PPVs ?????
    Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night

Stats: 6'3", 50 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31651
    Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deathstroke's BodySpace
    That is a good read, especially the first part of it. He and I have a few things in common: He's been with ugly and fat girls, so have I (In the past, not right now). He doesn't enjoy the backdoor, nor am I a big fan as I find it overrated, unless we're talking about analingus (PIITB with the tongue) which I am a fan of.

I've never been the biggest admirer of his work but I agree with the female caller who said he is a great guy.
    ★★★ AJ Lee Crew ★★★ Ronda Rousey Is A Goddess ★★★

mgftp for Gaming and Technology Section Mod + TLoU Reps 4 Life

★★SquirtlePower Appreciation Crew★★

JOHN CENA IS THE BEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!!!

Visit Abyss's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Snitsky
    That is a good read, especially the first part of it. He and I have a few things in common: He's been with ugly and fat girls, so have I (In the past, not right now). He doesn't enjoy the backdoor, nor am I a big fan as I find it overrated, unless we're talking about analingus (PIITB with the tongue) which I am a fan of.

I've never been the biggest admirer of his work but I agree with the female caller who said he is a great guy.
    LOL, I think Cena is a great guy in reality, ppl give him way too much **** like they have something personal against him. I think he's a cool guy to hang with. I love his intensity, his training style, his dedication to bodybuilding and etc I also enjoy some of his music, especially the WORDLIFE track.

But with that being said dosen't mean I won't boo his ass, its like this, when he's on camera, I'll boo his ass, and boo the moves and other cheesy crap he does! But if it came to real life, I'll be cool with him! Simple as that.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

BodyPoints: 4165
    wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wwedivaxx's BodySpace
    well, as I said in a thread about the marine....... I'm not a fan of him "in character" right now, but I sure as hell wouldn't kick him out of bed. lol. I'm not surprised he gets so much action.

Stats: 6'2", 219 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2633
    Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Marv's BodySpace
    It almost sounds like to me he's catering to the audience and giving them what they want to hear.

But if it really was 6, more power to him. I don't even know what to do with 1.
    "If a ninja does anything anywhere, he doesn't make a sound. And if he does make a sound, it's probably going to be the last sound you ever hear."
    Ask-A-Ninja

"There's only two colors in the world. Pink and green. Making love and making money."

Rep Bets Owed:
    OhioUstud
    mikecart1
    blaqsand

Visit Abyss's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Marv
    It almost sounds like to me he's catering to the audience and giving them what they want to hear.

But if it really was 6, more power to him. I don't even know what to do with 1.
    He could prob go with more if he wants at the same time.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

BodyPoints: 51374
    DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DaHooligan's BodySpace
    cena was making that stuff up lol he has two faces he was catering to the stern audience...cause i seen him on other shows and he acts like a decent guy who wants a good woman and ina magazine ithink STUFF magazine he had an article saying he cries, and doenst like to sleep around...

BodyPoints: 22152
    animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit animal2b's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Snitsky
    I've just learned more about you than I ever wanted to know...

WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

BodyPoints: 27387
    Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Haywood Jablome's BodySpace
    ya, I heard that yesterday too. No one really knows what he said is truth or not, except him though......

BodyPoints: 798
    tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tpt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tpt's BodySpace
    He doesn't enjoy "the back door" however, and Howard agreed.)
    anti-PIITB?
    They would never make it in the misc section.
    In the RED for fat girl nudes :)

CANNAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE is NO such thing as a hard gainer, ONLY a light eater.

Arnold says "The one that goes the farthest is the one that doesn't care about failing."

Visit Abyss's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome
    ya, I heard that yesterday too. No one really knows what he said is truth or not, except him though......
    Probaly true! Who know's.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

BodyPoints: 4165
    wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wwedivaxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wwedivaxx's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan
    cena was making that stuff up lol he has two faces he was catering to the stern audience...cause i seen him on other shows and he acts like a decent guy who wants a good woman and ina magazine ithink STUFF magazine he had an article saying he cries, and doenst like to sleep around...
    not necessarily. could you see him talking about having 6 women and doing a 280lb woman on regis???? somehow I don't think so..... just because he said it on howard doesn't mean he made it up to cater to the audience. just means its more accepted (basically expected) to talk about on howard's show. does that mean he didn't make it up? no. just saying it's possible that it's true.

Jericho-holic Spartan lionheart21's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 32655
    lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lionheart21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lionheart21's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by animal2b
    I've just learned more about you than I ever wanted to know...

LMAO!
    "Courage isn't an absense of fear but a means of dealing with it."-Nelson Mandela

"I don't call myself a living legend cause its a catchy phrase or cause it looks good on a T shirt, no, I say it cause its the truth, and I deserve it."- "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho

RIP Eddie Guerrero, a true champion

RIP George Carlin, my idol

BodyPoints: 27387
    Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haywood Jablome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Haywood Jablome's BodySpace
    Probaly true! Who know's.
    I wouldnt doubt it

Stats: 5'8", 201 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8923
    imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imweasel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit imweasel's BodySpace
    Move over Mike Awesome.

JOHN CENA - FAT CHICK THRILLER!

ProWrestling Consumes Me! ceilos456's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5906
    ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ceilos456's BodySpace
    damn cena 1 lucky ass dude
    There is no finish line

Cutting

2/7/06 - 222 pounds (started cut again)

Why Benoit Why???

"Whatcha gunna do when Hulkamanina and my 24" pythons run wild on you?!?!?!!?"
    "Train, say your prayers, take vitamins, and believe in yourself."
    -The One And Only Immortal HULK HOGAN-

My Lifestyle Cutting Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4934123

Stats: 6'2", 236 lbs
    BodyPoints: 43873
    DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DontTreadOnMe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DontTreadOnMe's BodySpace
    i like cena. anyone, even the haters can agree cena has charisma out th ewazoo, hes got the look, he has the mic skills, he has good wrestling ability, (which vince wont lewt him show) cena is the future, and the future is good!
    Odin! guide our ships!

englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) englishman2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Triple H talked about having sex with Chyna when she was really muscular. Cena can say whatever he wants after Mr. Levesque-McMahon talked about that.

LOL I hate to ask but my curiosity gets the better of me- what did mr stephanie mcmahon say about it?
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 07-07-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Stats: 6'2", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1040
    the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit the terminator's BodySpace

Smile

THIS IS A GOOD READ

Date Added: October 11, 2006

Story By: Richard Gray

WWE champion John Cena was on the Howard Stern Show this morning to promote the upcoming release of his movie, “The Marine.” Below is a report from listener Ed Jones from Queens that he sent to PWInsider.com. Please credit Ed Jones and PWInsider.com when using this report.

Most of the discussion was about sex, so print whatever you want! Howard asked if Cena ever had an orgy, and Cena said the most girls he has ever been with were 6 at once! They were girls who came to a show and wanted to have a good time, so he hooked up with them. He said his best experience was with 2 strippers from Louisville, who did everything imaginable with him. He doesn't enjoy "the back door" however, and Howard agreed. Stern also asked him if he has been with ugly or fat girls, and Cena said absolutely, and recently was with a "280-pounder!" Stern wanted to know what that was all about, and Cena basically said the locker room was challenging him and he decided to do it, and he totally embraced the experience and actually said he had a ball, and the girl did to.

They got on the subject of Chris Kanyon, who has become a show favorite at the moment since his appearance last week, and he said that he knew Chris, and that Chris came out of the closet after he was out of WWE, not during like he is saying. Also, he basically said that Kanyon "just wasn't that good," meaning that he originally had the Mortis persona in WCW which was cool, but came to WWE as just "Chris Kanyon." Vince expects you to show charisma and have an identity, and that Kanyon didn't possess that in Vince's eyes.

Cena also said he is not afraid to "make an ass" of himself, and that a lot of guys insist on maintaining their tough guy personas. (This helps separate Cena from others in my mind, and is probably why I enjoy his character, don't get all the hate). He had his title belt with him, and Robin Quivers asked why he carries it since it is all pre-determined who wins and it isn't like he actually won it. He said it is for publicity, it has the big WWE logo on it, so if people in the street see him and don't know him, it is a way to convey who he is and who he works for. Howard asked him about his family, said his Dad was a big fan, and that his Dad is now getting into the business a little more.

Howard asked him if he was a millionaire, and Cena said he was "eating right" and doing well. They then discussed the movie, and Howard wanted to know if hooked up with co-star Kelly Carlson, but he said he wished but someone beat him to it (she's married). He said they filmed in Australia, so Howard wanted to know if he hooked up with all the Aussies, and Cena said he did quite well down under! Howard announced to all ladies that Cena won't say no, and John agreed!

They took a couple a calls, the female caller said he was awesome, she met him and person and he was a great guy. Eric the Midget, another regular called, but had nothing to say, he is a show regular who they hooked up and sent to the premiere on the red carpet and he got to meet his hero John Cena. The last call was most important, another regular Joey Boots called in and insisted that Cena took steroids and that no way he could get that big. Cena was very adamant that he never even tried them, has been working out since he was a kid, he wrestled in the NCAA and stuff where there were tests, and now WWE has its wellness program, so he couldn't even do it now if he wanted to. They polled the room, Robin was the voice of reason, saying he wasn't even that big compared to others who have been in, like HHH. Other guys in the room said he tried it before, even Howard doesn't see how he can get that big, but Cena stuck to his guns and said he never even tried it. He summed it up by saying he won't be able to change people's minds or perceptions, so he just shrugs it off.

That wrapped it up, they wished him well and wondered if the movie will be number one this week, he is hopeful, and they mentioned some of the competing movies...

Cena's funny. IDK why he's hooking up with hookers, get a nice women.

great read!

BodyPoints: 51374
    DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DaHooligan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DaHooligan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by wwedivaxx
    not necessarily. could you see him talking about having 6 women and doing a 280lb woman on regis???? somehow I don't think so..... just because he said it on howard doesn't mean he made it up to cater to the audience. just means its more accepted (basically expected) to talk about on howard's show. does that mean he didn't make it up? no. just saying it's possible that it's true.

cena made that up about the 280 pound woman..lol alot of actors and celebs crack jokes like that george clooney does it to because he said it gets boring having to say the same thing over and over during interviews so he makes it fun.

and STUFF magazine is a guy magazine they have alot of hot chicks and sex talk in it....and he said he aint a player and cries at certain movies...

Stats: 6'3", 50 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31651
    Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deathstroke's BodySpace
    I'm pretty sure Cena was joking, however I was NOT joking when I said I've been with fat and ugly women.
    ★★★ AJ Lee Crew ★★★ Ronda Rousey Is A Goddess ★★★

mgftp for Gaming and Technology Section Mod + TLoU Reps 4 Life

★★SquirtlePower Appreciation Crew★★

JOHN CENA IS THE BEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!!!

Stats: 6'2", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1040
    the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit the terminator's BodySpace
    That sex was good with Chyna. And I think he might have admitted to a lot of anal. However don't wuote me on that, because it might have been Chyna who talked about the anal activity.

yes,it was chyna on howard stern who said hhh liked to piitb.
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 07-07-2009 at 09:38 AM.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 19235
    HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HardGainer82 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HardGainer82's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by the terminator View Post
    yes,it was chyna on howard stern who said hhh liked to piitb.
    Well...less chance of seeing her face that way.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.