[EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ronnie coleman natural pics?

has anyone got any pictures of ronnie coleman when he was natural. apparently it was like pre 93. 91 when he won his pro card he was still all natural. i am looking just to see how the king started out. it is interesting to me to see how big a person can get naturally, i think he would be a good example.

thank you.
    huntington beach, CA.
    madeinaustralia-
    victor ahead slightly???....like when i first had sex i only "slightly" prematurly ejaculated

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how is anybody here to know when he was natural or not?
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackMountain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by [EM1]Bobby
    has anyone got any pictures of ronnie coleman when he was natural. apparently it was like pre 93. 91 when he won his pro card he was still all natural. i am looking just to see how the king started out. it is interesting to me to see how big a person can get naturally, i think he would be a good example.

thank you.
    Lmao, bud I don't think he was even born natural.

225 pounds, 12 Percent BF jerusalem_Beef's Avatar
    jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerusalem_Beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol he was never natural i herd that his mother gave him milk with crushed dianabol tabs in it ...

Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty sure Ronnie was on the juice in his late high school years or college in the very least. Everything was legal back then.

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jerusalem_Beef
    lol he was never natural i herd that his mother gave him milk with crushed dianabol tabs in it ...
    lol

bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishlawy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he stated that he was powerlifting since he was 13 years old then after that he started bodybuilding , so u can guess !!!
    bishlawy :only the strong shall survive

MNhockey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was expecting one of the Ronnie fanatics to post a current pic of him which would have been hilarious. Realisticly though, I don't think you can guess as to when he started simply by how big he was at any given time. The man obviously has incredible genetics and responds well to training. On the other hand, I think it's pretty easy to point out when he jumped on the GH bandwagon

bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heres a pic of Ronnie in College when he played football... He could be natural then... back then not nearly as many college ahtletes juiced... and I also incuded an early contest picture which could easily be natural.
    Attached Images

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbjeff86
    Heres a pic of Ronnie in College when he played football... He could be natural then... back then not nearly as many college ahtletes juiced... and I also incuded an early contest picture which could easily be natural.

in the one of him in posing trunks he looks like Carl Weathers.

cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow he looked incredible even back then. Great genetics.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think he should sport the stash In the next O if he competes.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bbjeff86
    ahahaaaaaaaaaaaa how bout the stash in that first pic!

Wolf Climbing The Hill dangoody27's Avatar
    dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoody27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by USMARINE8152
    in the one of him in posing trunks he looks like Carl Weathers.
    "And in this corner...the 8 time Mr Olympia...APOLLOOOOOO CREEEEEEED!!!
    "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great." - Tom Hanks

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

[EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well i was just reading through his big article in MD and its says in 1991 when he won the Wolrd Amateur Championships, which is a drug tested event. i wonder if anyone has pics of this event. i lookeb but it pretty old.
    huntington beach, CA.
    madeinaustralia-
    victor ahead slightly???....like when i first had sex i only "slightly" prematurly ejaculated

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

thank you.
    There's no measure how big someone can get natrually. Everyone's genetics are going to be different.

ok but it has been said before that he is genetically gifted. so i want to see what his natural best was.
    huntington beach, CA.
    madeinaustralia-

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)

thank you.
    On google images, look up ronnie coleman around 96-98
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jaim91
    On google images, look up ronnie coleman around 96-98
    Ronnie was not natural in '98, LOL.
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ronnie 96 was already far from natural.

That is, if you can even consider someone who naturaly produces a gram of test a week ever to have been natural.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    Ronnie 96 was already far from natural.
    *Shakes head sadly* I'm so naive...
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dunno maybe during college he started to shoot up, but hes been working out since like 8th grade theres a pic of him in 10th grade and he looks preatty stacked up

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zrage
    i dunno maybe during college he started to shoot up, but hes been working out since like 8th grade theres a pic of him in 10th grade and he looks preatty stacked up
    CHECK THE SIG FOOLS
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."