Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Maverick77
    No there’s not... maybe to you and someone who doesn’t play in the NFL.

A very fast time is a 4.3, how can you compare WR and CB who consistently run high 4.3 to other WR and CB who run 4.5? You can’t, because a 4.5 isn’t very fast for that position.

For Skilled positions a 4.5 is not fast, its fast enough to cut it but you better have another great attribute to bring to the table. For other positions a 4.5 is considerably faster, like a linebacker but again you can’t compare a 4.5 to a 4.3
    Do I have to repeat myself, 4.5 is fast (Sproles anyone??). Just look at some of this year's crop of rbs (Williams 4.48, Maroney 4.50, White, 4.65, to name a few). Some rbs and wrs (Rice anyone?) are/were even in the 4.7-8 range yets still fast enough. The fastest legitimate NFL 40 time recorded was just under 4.3. Anything quicker is most likely hand-times which are bs, yet all the fanboys go for them.

Those people who sided with him were only interested in his money and the fame he brought with him.
    And how do you know this, do you know these players personally? I didn't think so.

Did you see him on the sideline last week screaming? Or did you catch his post game interview? Obviously not
    He was trying to motivate his team for christ sake. This is what I'm talking 'bout, the media circus that surrounds him. If any other player did that (which they do all the time) you wouldn't hear a word about in the news. So, take a look at yourself before you call me a sheep.

That laughable. Terrell Owens cannot be put in the same sentence as team player. If anybody is the sheep it would be you, believing what the media was saying all summer about him actually being a good teammate and caring about winning. This is the same guy who called his quarterback gay, wouldn’t play for the team that traded for him after he asked to be traded, and publicly said the team would be much better with Farve instead of McNabb. Compare him to Chad Johnson, does Chad Johnson do any of the crap he does? No, hes a team player that wants to win.
    The media have never been on his side after the whole Philly thing.

By the way, Donovan McNabb is having the best season at Quarterback then anybody in the HISTORY of the NFL.
    McNabb is having a great season so far but don't count your chickens before they hatch, kiddo.
    Last edited by J11STIN; 10-12-2006 at 04:03 PM.
    What the **** are you waiting for?! Christmas on a cracker?!

That reminds me, where are my crackers?! I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR CRACKERS!!

J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh, and by the way, McNabb is behind Carr and Huard in qb rating. So, I'd hardly say he's having the "best season at Quarterback then anybody in the HISTORY of the NFL".

IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Red Echo
    Wow, someones gullible. Lmao at you believing everything you read. You dont know **** about the inner workings of the nfl and you never will. You pull little snippets of bs out of the air and claim them as your argument and you say my posts are dumb? you sir, are delusional.
    And you do know about the inner workings of the NFL? Stop. Nobody wanted TO but Jerry Jones. Jones is known for taking chances on anyone. If you don’t know that, you don’t know football.

Originally Posted by J11STIN
    AGAIN, he was not on the team before being evaluated. Get that through your head, mate.

They're plenty of very fast NFL players that run in the 4.5 range, as I pointed out for you earlier in the topic. The players you mentioned running 4.1s and 4.2s don't outside of your imagination.

Remember, half the team sided with Owens rather than McNabb in Philly. You should know it takes two to tango. And, all this recent hogwash about him being unhappy in Dallas is media bs. Don't be such a sheep. He's a good teamplayer that wants his team to win and wants the ball (all top players do). Yet this passion and confidence gets misconstrued by the media.
    They were going to sign him no matter what, so you can stop arguing that point.

Stop saying 4.5 is fast in the NFL….because it’s not. It’s average. AVERAGE. That’s all it is. 4.2’s are not out of my imagination…I could go through a list of players but I won’t.

If half the team REALLY sides with Owens, he would still be there. You’re not even from the States, and you’re going to talk about our media?

You’ve sealed your ignorance on this thread saying he’s a good team player. He’s the complete opposite. It’s me me me…..what’s good for TO. It was in SF, it was in Philly, and it is in Dallas. He complained today…but that’s only according to the media, right? And I’d be a sheep to believe it….even if it was recorded on tape

Originally Posted by wow strong me
    sports maybe a business in usa where u are either a pro athlete or obese. but in NZ every kid plays sports on saturday mornings for the love. most adults play at least one sport aswell. maybe americans should try it someone sport can be quite fun
    English, please.

Can't handle an arguement without skitzing out IrishLuck? Lol at you for giving me negative feedback. It just shows how petty and immature you really are.
    No, I have a life. I was working out (so I wouldn’t be as skinny as you). Then I picked up some groceries, took a ****, ate some food, and here I am. Oh, I also picked my nose about 45 mins ago. Care to know why else I was gone?

IrishLuck, very childish.
    Stop, I didn’t neg you. I only have 80 rep points anyways. I’m not the only one who thinks you’re a babbling idiot.

Originally Posted by sagepark
    well, the reason he's flopping is cuz drew bledsoe sucks. and seriously, this is apple and oranges.
    That’s completely false.

Do I have to repeat myself, 4.5 is fast (Sproles anyone??). Just look at some of this year's crop of rbs (Williams 4.48, Maroney 4.50, White, 4.65, to name a few). Some rbs and wrs (Rice anyone?) are/were even in the 4.7-8 range yets still fast enough. The fastest legitimate NFL 40 time recorded was just under 4.3. Anything quicker is most likely hand-times which are bs, yet all the fanboys go for them.

And how do you know this, do you know these players personally? I didn't think so.

He was trying to motivate his team for christ sake. This is what I'm talking 'bout, the media circus that surrounds him. If any other player did that (which they do all the time) you wouldn't hear a word about in the news. So, take a look at yourself before you call me a sheep.

The media have never been on his side after the whole Philly thing.

McNabb is having a great season so far but don't count your chickens before they hatch, kiddo.
    Again, 4.5 is not fast in the NFL.

And I agree with the other poster…..he is a crybaby. He swears and yells at his teammates and coaches…yet demands respect.

And why should the media be on his side after he pulled bull**** in two different cities? When you’re on your third team because of your behavior, something’s wrong.

McNabb was good before TO, and good after TO.
    Last edited by IrishLuck; 10-12-2006 at 04:31 PM.

IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh, and by the way, McNabb is behind Carr and Huard in qb rating. So, I'd hardly say he's having the "best season at Quarterback then anybody in the HISTORY of the NFL".
    That wasn't my statement, but I'll back it up.

As of right now, he's having the best season at QB than anyone in history of the NFL.

His projections right now are 5126 yards 35 TD's and 3 picks.

You find me a QB with better stats than that. I'm not saying he will continue this, but don't discount the previous statement, because it's dead on.

uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uber_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IrishLuck
    That wasn't my statement, but I'll back it up.

As of right now, he's having the best season at QB than anyone in history of the NFL.

His projections right now are 5126 yards 35 TD's and 3 picks.

You find me a QB with better stats than that. I'm not saying he will continue this, but don't discount the previous statement, because it's dead on.
    been an aussie i dont get to watch much NFL but i watched the end of the eagles VS cowboys game and mc nabb pwned he's a big guy aswell

but comparing both games and its players is like comparing chalk and cheese as there just massively different games
    supps

cell biolgy whey
    muscle tab

v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u guys are taking 40 times too seriously
    fabian washington of the raiders runs a 4.23 or so and half of u guys probably never even heard of him on the other hand anquan boldin chad johnson and terrell owens had bad 40 times on their combine day and look how good they are now. running fast in shorts and running pads with pads on is two different things

Originally Posted by v1sion
    u guys are taking 40 times too seriously
    fabian washington of the raiders runs a 4.23 or so and half of u guys probably never even heard of him on the other hand anquan boldin chad johnson and terrell owens had bad 40 times on their combine day and look how good they are now. running fast in shorts and running pads with pads on is two different things
    That's not the point....people were acting like a 4.5 40 was something amazing when it's simply average.

This discussion should be over.....but I'm sure there's more crying to be done.

They were going to sign him no matter what, so you can stop arguing that point.
    Are you a complete idiot? So, if he'd flopped during the tryouts they would've signed him anyway? Here's a tip kiddo before you waste any more of my time: think and then post.

Stop saying 4.5 is fast in the NFL….because it’s not. It’s average. AVERAGE. That’s all it is. 4.2’s are not out of my imagination…I could go through a list of players but I won’t.
    I'll stop saying it when it isn't true anymore, but until they develop teams full of cloned super-athletes the fact remains.

Are you saying Sproles, Williams, Maroney aren't fast??

Jerry Rice was in the 4.7-8 range coming out of college. I guess by your logic he's one slow sob.

If half the team REALLY sides with Owens, he would still be there. You’re not even from the States, and you’re going to talk about our media?
    What else could they do, cut McNabb?

You’ve sealed your ignorance on this thread saying he’s a good team player. He’s the complete opposite. It’s me me me…..what’s good for TO. It was in SF, it was in Philly, and it is in Dallas. He complained today…but that’s only according to the media, right? And I’d be a sheep to believe it….even if it was recorded on tape
    For ****'s sake you're dumb ****. He's complaining about losing. In case you didn't know, sport is about winning. It's only natural to be frustrated.
    Last edited by J11STIN; 10-12-2006 at 05:05 PM.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i can't believe this thread is still going

Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's not the point....people were acting like a 4.5 40 was something amazing when it's simply average.

This discussion should be over.....but I'm sure there's more crying to be done.
    Irishluck just stop responding to this bum
    www.gregplitt.com

SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwollSooner 2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i hope you all die for posting in this thread

Irishluck just stop responding to this bum
    I'm anything but a bum. Start using insults that make sense, sepo.

JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000)
    You obviously have absolutely no clue about football, or players because to equate Brian Urlacher with a 4.7 has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard about football. Brian Urlacher is capable of running 4.3, and in the OFF-DAY 4.4s... a 4.7 is the MINIMUM for a NFL middle linebacker to play in the league.
    "Urlacher may be the most physically impressive player available in the draft. At 6-3 3/4, 258 pounds, he runs about a 4.62 40-time."

source:http://archive.profootballweekly.com...ily_032900.asp

actually u kno nothing about football. game speed is all that matters fool.

4.5 is not average, LMAO. alot of recievers that are great possesion recievers (eg keyshawn) run 4.6s-4.7s

im not saying this lomu guy is awesome or anything. and from the videos he doesnt look very fast. but u guys need to get off ur high horse, because both of u dont kno to much about football or combine times.
    Last edited by JoeDirtBody; 10-12-2006 at 05:02 PM.

Originally Posted by JoeDirtBody
    "Urlacher may be the most physically impressive player available in the draft. At 6-3 3/4, 258 pounds, he runs about a 4.62 40-time."

source:http://archive.profootballweekly.com...ily_032900.asp

actually u kno nothing about football. game speed is all that matters fool.
    Agreed. It seems Maverick is one of those fanboys that believes hand-times.

JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000)
    id actually be interested to hear this "list"

haha.

Are you a complete idiot? So, if he'd flopped during the tryouts they would've signed him anyway? Here's a tip kiddo before you waste anymore of my time: think and then post. .
    What would he flop at during tryouts? The vertical jump which he had shown during hoops? The strength he had shown? The quickness?

And if you are going to use this argument….didn’t you claim (I could be wrong) that your rugby guy didn’t even have to tryout? If so, wouldn’t what you said about Jai Lewis be the same for him?

I'll stop saying it when it isn't true anymore, but until they develop teams full of cloned super-athletes the fact remains.

Are you saying Sproles, Williams, Maroney aren't fast??

Jerry Rice was in the 4.7-8 range coming out of college. I guess by your logic he's one slow sob. .
    It’s not true. Those players have average speed.

As for Jerry Rice, he was never known for his speed. He was known for his route running and hands…but you already knew that because you know football

What else could they do, cut McNabb? .
    If he was more valuable than TO, they would’ve traded him first.

For ****'s sake you're dumb ****. He's complaining about losing. In case you didn't know, sport is about winning. It's only natural to be frustrated.
    Is he? So he really does care about the team? Not so much.

Todd Archer, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens expressed frustration with the club's 2-2 record and the way he has been utilized in the team's offensive system. "I do question why I am here," Owens said.

I I I, me me me

Here’s some more:

“Honestly guys, I know with the years I've had in the league and the teams I've played on, I know I'm very used to being more involved in the offense ... [with those teams] making more of a conscious effort with my talent to make some plays. So far [with the Cowboys], that hasn't happened."

I’M, MY TALENT.

He’s selfish. IT’S RIGHT THERE. It was not about the team, it was all about him. Now stop talking and stick with rugby. You’re done.

EDIT: I'd give you my schedule, but not this time. I'll be back in a few hours. Hopefully you haven't said anything by then to embarass yourself more.
    Last edited by IrishLuck; 10-12-2006 at 05:10 PM.

id actually be interested to hear this "list"

haha.
    I'm not saying there's a "list" of people that run 4.2's...but there are a list of people better than 4.5's.

http://www.olympic-usa.org/11611_32384.htm

dunno if this article has been posted, but it goes to show how inaccurate alot of the 40 times are.

michael johnson woulda ran a 4.37 for his 40 yard dash on his world record 200 meter run.

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

dunno if this article has been posted, but it goes to show how inaccurate alot of the 40 times are.

michael johnson woulda ran a 4.37 for his 40 yard dash on his world record 200 meter run.
    Ya and this is a guy who practices sprints and is on performance enhancers. I agree that in all sports stats are overblown sometimes. Even heights and weights.
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

Exactly, and before Irish says something, after the first 40 yards you don't lose much speed, and seen the ratio of acceleration phase to top speed phase is smaller in the 200m that time is actually a quite conservative estimate.

patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never heard of the guy untill now but if this vid isnt posted already in one of the six pages it is pretty good (has a small clip for the second vid in the begining)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYt1T...elated&search=
    "Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact."-Mac

And Irish, who the **** would cut McNabb rather than Owens. You build a team around the quarterback. Anyway, you missed my point entirely. Let me lay it out for you simplified: One half was with McNabb the other half with Owens, but irrelevant of who was right or wrong the qb is no1 regardless.

Originally Posted by patsfan313
    never heard of the guy untill now but if this vid isnt posted already in one of the six pages it is pretty good (has a small clip for the second vid in the begining)

Hasn't been posted. Was going to but I didn't like the whole "some say he had it all... maybe he did... I certainly think so", but apart from that it's a awesome vid.

Hasn't been posted. Was going to but I didn't like the whole "some say he had it all... maybe he did... I certainly think so", but apart from that it's a awesome vid.
    Note how he makes up a 10m deficit over 40m on one guy.

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These kind of threads really do show how people really are, even in everyday life with religion,politics and culture. You guys are arguing over something that is personal taste and or has cultural influences. Every sports has its own set of skills needed and require different levels of each skill. I mean Im tryingto think people are intelligent enough to realise this, but reading this crap it saddens me to think there aren't many people left with any common sense. "since i live here mine is better" "since i play it, it's better than that" I mean, do you guys read what you type and think what purpose there is to arguing over such moot crap?

I guess it's just the enjoyment of acting immature. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Shut up and Squat!

Originally Posted by patsfan313

here is a nfl highlight video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn0QfmkW7ws

IT's not bad tackling, barry sanders was just that elusive
    some hits too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2FY...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CyASnY72hM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIHiD...elated&search=

post more rugby videos too, i like both sports
    Last edited by NJLife; 10-12-2006 at 05:56 PM.
    Shut up and Squat!

Originally Posted by NJLife
    These kind of threads really do show how people really are, even in everyday life with religion,politics and culture. You guys are arguing over something that is personal taste and or has cultural influences. Every sports has its own set of skills needed and require different levels of each skill. I mean Im tryingto think people are intelligent enough to realise this, but reading this crap it saddens me to think there aren't many people left with any common sense. "since i live here mine is better" "since i play it, it's better than that" I mean, do you guys read what you type and think what purpose there is to arguing over such moot crap?

I guess it's just the enjoyment of acting immature. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    I'm not debating Lomu cause "I live here mine is better". I'm in Oz, Lomu is Kiwi; if anything I should be biased against him. Also, I regards to Gridiron vs. Rugby, I love gridiron and I think it's the greatest sport on Earth. However, I think NFL coaches are closed-minded and there's a lot of untapped talents outside of the USA (esp. islanders like Lomu (I'm white)).

Quite frankly, and I might be wrong, but I think I am the most unbiased person here.

And, debating (this issue, any issue) doesn't make any of the participants dumb by default, it's just an activity that a lot of people enjoy.
    Last edited by J11STIN; 10-12-2006 at 06:01 PM.

MaSTeR4846 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaSTeR4846 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaSTeR4846 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaSTeR4846 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ha

If you believe all the times you read in the magazines your an idiot. Hand times are not worth talking about only FAT. 4.5 is fast and probably close to average for RB and WR. Since the combines have all gone to FAT everyones times have gone down even though the athletes are getting faster. So they compensate a bit. Anything under 4.3 is world class sprint speed. Yes some NFL players have it, but its rare.

And on the TO subject everything you read is someones opinion. The Dallas reporter that was posted earlier was kind of funny to me becuase he has constantly hounded dallas for signing owens. (everyone could do better than the coach/managment that is there now. Right.) And those quotes are taken out of context. He says those thing after being asked directly about himself. How else is he supposed to answer. No one knows what is really going on except for the players and they all say he is just trying to encourage his team and likes to be vocal on the side lines. Believe what you want. The Cowboys still Suck and I'm from Dallas. HA
    Journal:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?postid=5250945[/url]

Originally Posted by NJLife
    here is a nfl highlight video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn0QfmkW7ws

IT's not bad tackling, barry sanders was just that elusive
    some hits too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2FY...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIHiD...elated&search=

post more rugby videos too, i like both sports
    Thanks. Here's a nice one for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz0_An6RH5k

sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50) sagepark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not debating Lomu cause "I live here mine is better". I'm in Oz, Lomu is Kiwi; if anything I should be biased against him. Also, I regards to Gridiron vs. Rugby, I love gridiron and I think it's the greatest sport on Earth. However, I think NFL coaches are closed-minded and there's a lot of untapped talents outside of the USA (esp. inslanders like Lomu (I'm white)).

Quite frankly, and I might be wrong, but I think I am the most unbiased person here.

And, debating (this issue, any issue) doesn't make any of the participants dumb by default, it's just an activity that a lot of people enjoy.
    Thank you for being mature. I would, however, disagree with you on the idea of untapped talents elsewhere, especially considering islanders. These days I see an increasing amount of islanders playing in college ball AND NFL. Half the freaking USC team is comprised of Islanders (I know, I'm exaggerating).