Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100) J11STIN is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by IrishLuck
    The only reason I'm back on this thread is because I was PM'd and someone said that you were accusing me of taking steroids.

To defend myself....which I don't need to to you personally, but to others on this board, I don't...and I never have. Just because someone has a better body than you (which isn't hard) does not mean they juice.

I see you've changed your pics...probably because you were being made fun of....and not only are you fat....but ugly also...like...really ugly. I saw you said something about you being "bigger" than me. Yes, you are.....you're fatter than I am. I'm more muscular. It would be easy for me to 8,000 calories of crap all day and claim that I am bulking....but that would get me fat....and I would look like you.

And wow, what a stereotype regarding me being at the Arnold Classic. Now "a significant amount of" people who go to the Arnold automatically take steroids? Wow, your ignorance is oozing.

Finally....what's your point with TO's 3 TD's? Great, you read the box score. Obviously, you didn't see the game. One of those TD's was when the game was out or reach with the Cowboys 2nd string QB.

He finished with 5 catches on 45 yards...and he was non-existent in the first half.

Again, you show your lack of football knowledge by spewing out stats that you saw or heard about without researching/seeing what actually happened in the game.

Don't worry about whatever excuses you have next for everything I said....I won't be responding to them because I am not subscribed to this thread anymore.

So yes, you can have the last word.....something along the lines of "yea irish, get out of my thread," (or something less witty....coming from you).

Just wanted to clear up the steroid accusation coming from a jealous joke.....but I guess there was more to clear up. Good day, mate
    Sure, sure. You said you wouldn't come back last time... and look at you now. Your will to resist must be piss weak.

Of course you're gonna deny it. But, you can be honest here, nobody will throw your ass in jail.

And, about TO.. I admit I didn't watch the game but I did see some highlights. Did you manage to catch TO hugging and chatting cheerfully with Haley?? That's the coach he supposedly had big blowup with. Real men make their own opinions and don't buy into the views of others. AND BTY, you should know TDs are the only thing that matters in football. For example, if you were a corner back, would you prefer for someone have 12 receptions on you and no touchdowns or 5 receptions and 3 tds. I know which one I'd choose (and every coach). You fail.

Also, like I said.. I don'r care about how I look so long I don't lose much athleticism. When I was playing gridiron, I handtimed at 4.45 40, so that's about 4.6 real time (cause I don't believe in handtimes like you seem to; Matt Jones in the 4.2s?! lol BS). I'm probably at 4.7-8 elec time now at 230 which is pretty damn good for the non-pro leagues in Oz. You're most likely not half the athlete I am. Sure you can lift? But, what else?
    Last edited by J11STIN; 10-15-2006 at 09:35 PM.
    What the **** are you waiting for?! Christmas on a cracker?!

That reminds me, where are my crackers?! I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR CRACKERS!!

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A+ thread.
    would read again

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow im not reading all 13 pages, but from reading 1-3 i can tell it turned into a football vs rugby thing

first of all to answer the origonal poster i have never heard of that guy till now but i think it is very obvious just from seeing his size and watching video of him that he is very athletic and would definately make a great nfl lb or de. anyone who would say he wouldnt is ignorant

second of all the average speed (realistic) at RB in the nfl is around 4.4-4.5
    yes there are a few who might run a 4.3 but thats very slim

in the whole NFL at all position there are very very few that run under a 4.3...you all already know who these are

some of the people claim to run 4.2 or 4.3 but realistically dont.....

Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a 19 stone man who can run the 100 metres in 10 seconds will hit an nfl player like a truck.

happymand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Thordic View Post
    its obviously false.
    lets not lose our heads here.

Definitely not flase. You realize that this is why all these tackles were arm tackles. He also squatted around 850. I've heard between 830 and 880, so I'm going to say 850. I don't think you understand.

happymand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Since this has become a rugby-football thing

First like to say I am from North Carolina (USA), and I have not only played football, but rugby. I am currently on the NC State rugby team. That being said, I will tell you all why rugby has the best at everything:

Strength: mariusz pudzianowski plays rugby. 'Nuff said.

Speed: Fastest rugby player runs a 10.27 100m. Name is Toderai Chavanga, and plays for the South Africa national team.
    Fastest NFL player Chris Johnson runs a 10.38 100m

Blood: Well just look it up. Type it in youtube or something. It's rugby.

Fights: Ha I just like these. Doesn't really mean rugby is better

Hits: I would actually edge this to football, but if you look at some of the tackles, like when Sebastian Chabal got hit, or watch "human guinea pigs- rugby tackle, for a laugh.

If you guys have any other arguments, let me know.

P.S. stamina is a clear winner for rugby

TigerRFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't care how late I am in saying something on this. For everyone disrespecting Lomu and Rugby. If you've never played then go play it. But for everyone saying that he wouldn't do good in the NFL or what position he would play. He would obviously play fullback maybe running back. If he made it past the line he would easily run over almost any Linebacker and it would be virtually impossible for any cornerback or safety to take him down, especially by himself. This man was almost 300 pounds of almost pure muscle. He might not be the fastest ever but he could definitely outrun , if not in speed than stamina, over 3/4 of anyone in the NFL because of the fitness required to play rugby. Now I'm not saying that Rugby is better than football, bit in my opinion it is, you have to think more on your feet, tackle more, and use your overall body more. What most Americans don't realize is that in Rugby you might have a designated position, but really if your not in a scrum then the positions might as well go out the window and everybody is expected to be able to play and know every role on that field, from rucking to drop-kick goals. Jonah Lomu could easily play for the NFL and while he might not gain national status like some running backs now, he would most definitely have gone down in history as a great NFL player. This man is a living legend and I am honored to say that I play the same sport as him. (and another thing for some of you saying football is a real mans sport, well rugby is a real mans sport because frankly pads are for p*ssies.)

facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100) facts101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by J11STIN View Post
    4.5 is pretty much what the regular NFL running back does, except Jonah has 50 pounds on most of them. Nothing average about that.
    Jonah was 6'5", 260-269 lbs of solid muscles and could run 10.8 secs in 100m. His average predicted time by the Dallas Cowboy was 4.45 secs. There are no big guys like that in NFL close to that speed, even now. The big guys in NFL are fat and slow as turtles.

WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by facts101 View Post
    Jonah was 6'5", 260-269 lbs of solid muscles and could run 10.8 secs in 100m. His average predicted time by the Dallas Cowboy was 4.45 secs. There are no big guys like that in NFL close to that speed, even now. The big guys in NFL are fat and slow as turtles.
    you revived a decade old thread... the last post was 6 years ago, brah. Your first post, too? really?
    Squat - 425x1
    Bench - 315x1
    Deadlift - 540x1
    Total: 1280

Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000) Adds420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WhyAmISoHuge View Post
    you revived a decade old thread... the last post was 6 years ago, brah. Your first post, too? really?
    I been seeing this a lot lately. There were a couple of several year old threads that were bumped yesterday as well.