Gumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How strict is your diet?

Do you keep the same diet 7 days a week, never missing a meal, getting the same (or more) calories and protein each day?

Or are there some days where you skimp a little, or miss meals?

Do you ever get lazy?

I've been bulking for about a month now and I can usually pull off 5/7 days on good diet.

Usually on the weekends I can only get in like 4 meals a day

How can I become an eating machine?
    "Come to the edge."
    He said.
    They said, "We are afraid."
    "Come to the edge," he said
    They came.
    He pushed them... and they flew.
    -Guillaume Apollinaire

All gave some, some gave ALL

jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gotta force-feed sometimes.

i think i'm going to start a CKD one of these days. try eating 0 carbs every day except one day where you carb-up!

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by jeremys

i think i'm going to start a CKD one of these days. try eating 0 carbs every day except one day where you carb-up!
    I'm on a keto diet and yes they work, my arms are A LOT more ripped in only like 2 weeks. And I have a STRICT diet..I eat the SAME thing day after day after day. It sucks but I think of it as my survival. If I eat a piece of that cake I'll die. Works for me.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Lunatic
    I'm on a keto diet and yes they work, my arms are A LOT more ripped in only like 2 weeks. And I have a STRICT diet..I eat the SAME thing day after day after day. It sucks but I think of it as my survival. If I eat a piece of that cake I'll die. Works for me.
    how much bf% have you lost? how did the carbups go?(any fat gain?)

thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You shouldn't keep your calories and macronutrients exactly the same everyday. you should vary your calories by about 300 every couple days to speed up your metabolism and then go back to the lower calorie diet and its still burning higher. the body adapts quickly changing calories keeps your metabolism from slowing down too much.

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Strict? Diet?!?!?!

Err...

/me hides his popcorn

huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The only way I can justify to myself not going to the gym but doing P90X every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday is that I keep an extremely strict diet. My parents won't drive me to the gym and the only one my insurance covers is too far to bike to. My Syntha-6 protein shake in the morning is like sex after suffering through oatmeal and almonds. The apple in the evening is the best apple I've had every time I eat it. I never eat candy. I don't chew gum. Absolutely no fried food, no exceptions. I ALWAYS follow my diet. If you guys could hit me up with some good links to reliable diets, I'd love to check them out.

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by huntervaughan View Post
    The only way I can justify to myself not going to the gym but doing P90X every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday is that I keep an extremely strict diet. My parents won't drive me to the gym and the only one my insurance covers is too far to bike to. My Syntha-6 protein shake in the morning is like sex after suffering through oatmeal and almonds. The apple in the evening is the best apple I've had every time I eat it.
    Nice 7 year bump!

huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) huntervaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CLandry View Post
    Nice 7 year bump!
    Sorry 'bout that, just saw it on the bottom bar of random threads I'll check the date next time.

DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jeremys View Post

thats not a good idea if your trying to bulk up, you want twice as much carbs as protein, if your cutting down you might try carb cycling, where you go low carbs for 3 days, then carb up the 4th, keep your body guessing.

DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeP360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I'm right there with you same diet, 7 meals a day, dropped 8 pounds of fat in the last 3 and half weeks

strongholdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I make sure I eat my snack when I am hungry.**If you wait and starve yourself you will be more likely to overeat or eat too fast at dinner.

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For cutting, I always try to have as much deficit as I could, even if it means sacrificing my daily protein requirement. I don't have an exact meal plan, but I try to put the best thing in my mouth, which is almost the same thing everyday.

For bulking, I don't think I could apply the word ''strict'' to it. Who doesn't love eating lol (I know though that some people can't).
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

fytech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope I am not following a strict diet but I am eating alot of eggs, pasta, tuna, fruit, meat etc also as I take 2 gainer shakes each day mixed with skim milk.

youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have probably been hanging out for this answer for 8 years, but yes my diet is very strict.

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't see this was a huge ass bump
    Last edited by Icepray; 08-08-2011 at 05:18 AM.
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xQzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I weigh and count every calorie I eat, and am very picky when it comes to eating out. However, cheat day = hide the scales and follow the seafoodandeatit diet
    You will never be satisfied with your results. Years and years of constant dedication will give you the body you imagined yourself with when you started lifting. Your body is a badge of honor, that tells the world of the dedication, and time you have put into it and your body is your reward. There is no quick fix solution, only years lifting and training.