Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by adam7669
    Alright, so me and this girl were dating for two years..then the end of last march we broke up, and just got back together a month or so ago. Well, just recently, I learned that she had sex with 5 other guys in a 3 month span (summer break)

We are in highschool, and she just turned 17 in september.
    I really do still have feelings,somewhere, for this girl...but It's difficult to be with her because all i can do is visualize this ****.

And I know one of the guys that she ****ed, and I was decent friends with him.

So my questions are :

Should I stay with her?

If so, Is it OK for me to tell her not to talk to this guy anymore?
    (you guys better say yes because i really want to put my foot down on this one)

Thanks guys/gals

Adam

*edit- BTW, this guy that she ****ed, well he didn't use a condom.
    Yeah, im pissed.
    send her my way? Then maybe I'll send her somewhere else after that...

Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gah, It is amazing how so many people have the same exact problems over and over again. You always hear that people are complicated creatures..sometimes they seem very basic.

I wonder how many people will actually learn from their problems (like this guy) and make a change.

I'm not going to read everything in the thread..I don't have to

Break up with her and gain some self worth(even if it means not having a gf for a while..)
    then Find someone that treats you proper

You aren't going to get rid of your hurt about this girl ****ing around...she is going to be the same lying crappy human you were dating before..and your resentment will grow and you won't be happy in the relationship..

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Originally Posted by Panacea9
    I wonder how many people will actually learn from their problems (like this guy) and make a change.
    Care to elaborate? Just curious, I don't know what kind of change you mean.

Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panacea9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, in his case, loving someone, being attracted to something that is purely destructive and not recognizing it. Or understanding the reasons behind why he is attracted to something that makes him feel terrible most of the time. Whether it be a savior complex, or feeling like he doesn't deserve better etc. One's motivation to stay with someone destructive don't grow exponentially..the reason is usually only 1 in a few:O

So, as of now, not understanding the problem..he will still be attracted to this girl even if she hurts him a lot and later only show him an inkling of affection..because in his head, he has convinced himself that she is the best thing for him.:O

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Cool

WOMEN ARE WORST THAN MEN

/end thread.

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kalagan
    WOMEN ARE WORST THAN MEN

/end thread.
    Maybe, but we can spell better.

(It's "worse" and "cuddle")

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Wink

Originally Posted by empresscat
    Maybe, but we can spell better.

(It's "worse" and "cuddle")
    LOL. sorry, but you know, i'm French !!!

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Smile

Originally Posted by KaTaNa111
    1) she nailed 5 at the same time?
    2) You already PIITB, then shes worn out her welcome, dont you wanna see other buttholes?
    3)Dump her

lol

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL. sorry, but you know, i'm French !!!

I was just teasin' ... I figured English was not your first language.

MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MagicElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan
    amris why do you act so bitter and angry? lol

you get all this from one comment it seems like you blow up so hard calm down please lol.

you have been scorned amris if you cant see how you react and blow up like having flashbacks i dont knoww hat.

Don't talk to her like that, she will get you banned, lol!!!!! She says that she is open minded but if you call her out or disagree with her she flips out. Of course she will deny it. Simply follow some of her threads and you will see. I say some cause she averages over 50 a day, lol!!!

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MagicElf
    Don't talk to her like that, she will get you banned, lol!!!!! She says that she is open minded but if you call her out or disagree with her she flips out. Of course she will deny it. Simply follow some of her threads and you will see. I say some cause she averages over 50 a day, lol!!!
    Oh please, that guy got himself banned. He went into a thread full of mods, and pulled that ****. You did the same damned thing, quit whining. You and he were both so busy following me around that you paid no attention whatsoever to what you were doing, or where, or what the thread was about.

And as I told you then, while your obsessive focus and eager desire for my attention is kind of cute, it's also pretty creepy. Given that you're not even smart enough to pay attention to the fact that 5 mods were all posting nonstop in that thread.

I mean, if you're going to do a post search in order to stalk someone, have half a brain about it, rather than try to blame them when you're an idiot and derail a mod discussion. Whiner.

Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by adam7669

You all should know though, that she was a FREAK.

I will miss the hella good sex

Then wtf just keep her around. What have you got to lose? If she's a freak in bed i'd keep her, but look around at the same time.

But yeah 5 guys in 3 months for a 17yr old is.....yeah.

Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500) Stander, Emile is not very helpful. (-500)
    Also reminds me of my ex. She's 21 and has slept with roughly 20 guys lol.

Originally Posted by Stander, Emile
    Also reminds me of my ex. She's 21 and has slept with roughly 20 guys lol.
    Pfff...What a pain it must be to be in love with a ***** like that !!

Imo girls like that are just good to fuk.

Pfff...What a pain it must be to be in love with a ***** like that !!

Imo girls like that are just good to fuk.
    lol, it's ok if you don't have feelings with them, if u do you will get jealous like a woman and u become a pussy-boy.

She was good to fuk but unfortunatley i liked her alot and she droveme crazy with her slutishness lol

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MagicElf
    she shouldnt take it out on the rest of us.....I have never insulted amris but she has jumped on me so hard...and what i find strange is she can never Apologize she has all these ruthless things to say about members and men but she cant even apologize lol...

I have thanked her many times for her help and then she blows up out of the blue.

how cane someone blow up over the simplest things how can anyone enjoy life being so mad lol.

GetMoneyDaily has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetMoneyDaily has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetMoneyDaily has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetMoneyDaily has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GetMoneyDaily has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ADAM ....itst a part of life ..you know up and downs. Look at it on the bright side ....Ten years from now, you'd be on here saying my WIFE banged however many guys in a short span. that would be quite a bit worst. The best way that I've found to deal with women is by following these 2 mottos::

Don't talk to women who you want, only talk to women who want you-This being said ... if you talk to women you want you will do more and be more vulnerable towards them.

Second, Don't make someone a PRIORITY who will only make you an OPTION- Basically saying, don't bust your a$$ to satisfy or make a woman happy, who only looks at you as a currently selected option.

Man...not trying to brag or anything, but over the years I've had a descent amount of success ....and failure with women.. but I always learn from my mistakes. {PIMPS UP HOEZ DOWN BRO !!!}
    If your not bigger than me now, you never will be! And if you are, you'd better watch your back !!! I refuse to let anyone outwork me in the gym on any given day.

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5 most likely means 8

adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha man, i was hoping this thread wouldn't be brought up again.

Painfull memories.

But, thanks for your input fella's.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    take a break from dating for a bit and see if you still care. my guess is you wont.
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10) silv3rbull3t is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smallasian721 View Post
    Wow... 17, and banged 5 diff. guys over 3 months? Thats some quality HOE right there.

Sure, stay with her, if you want a good chance of getting an STD later.

Lol Well you could go bang a couple hoe's too, and trade std's back and fourth.....
    "Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." - William Jennings Bryan

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adam7669 View Post
    EDIT---EDIT---

Alright, so I just talked to her...and she says that it was 3 guys.

The other night when I was yelling at her about this I had yelled at her and asked her If i could count the number of guys on one hand...and she said yes...and being upset I automaticlly kept thinking 5, and thats what stuck.

Sorry guys, THREE guys. NOT five.

****, but that doesn't change anything does it?
    So are you pissed off that she took advantage of being single again and I'm guessing you didn't? Were you two broken up but not clearly broken up?

I went through much of the same thing with a girl I got back together with. She fooled around when we were apart (although it ended up screwing her up emotionally for a while) and I didn't. When we got back together I was first bothered by what she did and jealous of the guys who got to screw her with no strings attatched, but then I realized I was truly mad at myself for not doing the same thing she did. That's my own fault.

You need to do some thinking. Only get back together with her if you can truly figure out why you are mad and only if you can accept what she has done. You can't pin the blame on her since she was single at the time and can make her own choices.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds skanky as hell. You've already PIITB so dump her ass and mark your territory else where. Plenty of other bums to stick it in.

SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha man, i was hoping this thread wouldn't be brought up again.

Painfull memories.

But, thanks for your input fella's.
    since your here... Update?

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol thats awesome.
    5 guys?
    Means she has high T. High sex drive.
    If she has morals/loyalty, you are talking about a quality woman IMO.
    Repressive, shrewish, prudish women are the ones that suck, y0.

Get her tested, talk to her and elicit her morals, and forget the ****ing past bro.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone loves a slutty girl, I say she's a keeper!

She just has a healty sexual appetite, be glad...

adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam7669 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha, yeah well we're back together.

And ****ing like mad people at that.

I dont know, I still have trouble sleeping most nights because it creeps into my mind. never fails

Oh and the guy that ****ed her, he texted me saying " man i gave it to her so good"

He now has a broken jaw. (serious)

SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100) SecretlyICry is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha, yeah well we're back together.

And ****ing like mad people at that.

I dont know, I still have trouble sleeping most nights because it creeps into my mind. never fails

Oh and the guy that ****ed her, he texted me saying " man i gave it to her so good"

He now has a broken jaw. (serious)
    There is no hope for you...

Yeah, I'm aware.

Yet...so powerless to do anything.

Man, must be the great sex.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    adam, i think you should stay with her for the time being, but start looking for a new girl, cuz those three guys will never leave ur mind man, trust me. I figured you get back with her, a lot of guys would have....just hope amris doesnt revisit this thread haha, she'll probably make you feel like **** and a retard lol. Also I would have dont the same thing with the guy that sent you that text, he deserved it. I probably would have blown his knee out too though. Thats really a natural reaction for you to want to beat the **** out of him.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam