Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If it happens Jay should already be nervous as hell. Look at what you have.

A total of 14 Mr. O titles.

The 2 biggest men to be in the O(remember Dorian was the big man in his years and Ronnie is the biggest yet).

Both train with EXTREEM weight and have more knowlage than anyone (90% atleast) in the IFBB today.

Ronnie's body would likely evolve even further with Dorians 1 style all out style.

To me, I'd polish up #9 for Ronnie now(if he came in 90% or better). Because on his game Jay has NEVER beat Ronnie. And I don't think he can.

BUT, this is all a RUMOR till you see it in print or see it in person.

BCSlabs - Supplements Power_Lifter88's Avatar
    Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best of luck to both of them...i think it would be very good for ronnie to have a fresh look on things and get back into it.
    Stack:

E-BOMB 2
    POWERCYCLE
    VAULT
    6-0X0
    VOLU-MASS

Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ronnie doesn't need to be trained by Dorian, he knows how to train. He just has injuries setting him back.

PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorkStoreKiller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Matt1975

A total of 14 Mr. O titles.

The 2 biggest men to be in the O(remember Dorian was the big man in his years and Ronnie is the biggest yet).

Both train with EXTREEM weight and have more knowlage than anyone (90% atleast) in the IFBB today.

Ronnie's body would likely evolve even further with Dorians 1 style all out style.

To me, I'd polish up #9 for Ronnie now(if he came in 90% or better). Because on his game Jay has NEVER beat Ronnie. And I don't think he can.

I think Ronnie should be worried. Cormier wasn't....

BIGGS82HD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGGS82HD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGGS82HD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGGS82HD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGGS82HD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGGS82HD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

End Of The Day

Ronnie Coleman Is Through Finished ,why Cant All Of Yall Ronnie Lovers See The Writeing On The Wall And Let The Man Ride Off Into The Sunset.get In His Rocking Chair And Call It A Day .he Will Never Win Another Mr O.out With The Old And In With The New!!!! Face It Jay Is The Man Now .learn To Live With It.

anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) anabolicgiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would like to see a dvd come out of them 2 training together

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Matt1975

Yeah, I am sure Jay is losing sleep over this one! Why be nervous about a rumor?

Besides, Ronnie is 42 years old - no one can help him get over the one problem he currently has - AGE!
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

massssive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massssive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massssive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think Ronnie is over just yet.

Just because he is 42 now and lost 1 Mr. Olympia (and couple of little European Tour competitions) to Jay Cutler, does not mean he is finished.
    He came in second in all of those anyway, not out of top 5 like Samir when he lost to Lee Haney. That was the end of Samir, the one time Mr. O.

Ronnie has been the most dominating bodybuilder of all time and he pushed his physique to the level nobody thought would be possible. He loves what he does like no other and after all these years, trains harder than anyone else in the game.

People like that can come back and start winning and even dominating again. Think about Andrea Agassi and Lance Armstrong. They all came back to be even stronger and better at their chosen sports.

Even if it doesn't happen. Ronnie taking 2nd is not exactly the end of his bodybuilding career. He's still beating everyone except one person without perfect condition that he should be able to bring back again.

If he was placing 10th in the Olympia and placing out of top 5 in smaller shows, like Nasser and Paul Dillet did... then yeah.... maybe he should think about quiting. But now yet. He still has it in him. I hope he comes back and teach the world about what determination can do to a person.

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SyntholMan
    I've read on two message boards that Dorian has offered to train with Ronnie for a 2007 showing at the Arnold and for the Olympia. Keywords here are "train with" not "train." I guess having Dorian at his side might be good so he won't go overboard. Who'd ever think Dorian would be the one to keep someone from going overboard, lol, just another example of how INSANE Big Ron's workouts have become.
    Ronnie is going to do the Arnold?

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by massssive
    I don't think Ronnie is over just yet.

Just because he is 42 now and lost 1 Mr. Olympia (and couple of little European Tour competitions) to Jay Cutler, does not mean he is finished.
    He came in second in all of those anyway, not out of top 5 like Samir when he lost to Lee Haney. That was the end of Samir, the one time Mr. O.

Ronnie has been the most dominating bodybuilder of all time and he pushed his physique to the level nobody thought would be possible. He loves what he does like no other and after all these years, trains harder than anyone else in the game.

People like that can come back and start winning and even dominating again. Think about Andrea Agassi and Lance Armstrong. They all came back to be even stronger and better at their chosen sports.

Even if it doesn't happen. Ronnie taking 2nd is not exactly the end of his bodybuilding career. He's still beating everyone except one person without perfect condition that he should be able to bring back again.

If he was placing 10th in the Olympia and placing out of top 5 in smaller shows, like Nasser and Paul Dillet did... then yeah.... maybe he should think about quiting. But now yet. He still has it in him. I hope he comes back and teach the world about what determination can do to a person.
    Don't get me wrong, I'll never doubt someone like Ronnie Coleman, he's the best bodybuilder ever - even a Cutler homer like me will agree. However, these rumors have been started by Ronnie fans who can't accept the fact that he's lost 4 contests in a row and might be done - I hope not, but you never know.

I was being sarcastic more than anything. What's next? Arnold training with Cutler? Platz training with Warren? Big Lou training with Gunter?

Good grief.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    But I also heard a rumor that Jay Cutler has secretly asked for a new trainer.... Nasser El Sonbaty. Stay tuned.

zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) zebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think Ronnie´s only problem is his age and the way he trained. We all saw him training so, there isn´t much more to say. Sooner or latter, he would get injured.

Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hardkkore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Eggwhites
    Ronnie doesn't need to be trained by Dorian, he knows how to train. He just has injuries setting him back.
    And what's wrong with him training with or being trained by Dorian? It's like saying I don't need anyone to tell me how I can make an extra $75k a year.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea and i heard ronnie is retiring and training jay

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ronnie is currently at where Jay has been at for 5-6 years now until finally winning the O...he's in 2nd place. Now, obviously if Jay can improve and has had the drive to do so to overcome Ronnie, then Ronnie who is now sitting in 2nd place can easily do the same.

Think about this...if Ronnie had come into the O or any of the European shows with better conditioning, he might have easily beat Jay. That is how close it is. Ronnie is off on his conditioning, that's pretty much it. Yes, some injuries may be visible and apparent in his tricep and back, but hey, look at what Dorian did with a visible torn bicep...he still won a Mr O.

Anything is possible, don't count Ron out just yet.
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clive Jones has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want Dorian to train me in that dungeon basement of his

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    The thing is you guys say losing when he got 2nd place.
    Thats not totally losing.....its just....not winning
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardkkore
    And what's wrong with him training with or being trained by Dorian? It's like saying I don't need anyone to tell me how I can make an extra $75k a year.
    Not trying to start a fight, but I don't understand your point...

My point was that Ronnie knows what training is best for him. I don't think it'd be in his interest to train with Dorian, assuming Ronnie would be training differently. Everyone's different and Ronnie has obviously mastered his training for HIM.

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SyntholMan
    I guess having Dorian at his side might be good so he won't go overboard. Who'd ever think Dorian would be the one to keep someone from going overboard, lol, just another example of how INSANE Big Ron's workouts have become.
    If you think Big Ron's workouts are more insane than Dorian's, you need to either lay off the pipe or go out and buy both Ron and Dorian's training videos so you can know what the hell you are talking about. The only thing insane about Ronnie's workouts is that he uses such loose form with so much weight. Judging by the injuries he had this year, looks like he might finally be paying the price.

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Epihall
    If you think Big Ron's workouts are more insane than Dorian's, you need to either lay off the pipe or go out and buy both Ron and Dorian's training videos so you can know what the hell you are talking about. The only thing insane about Ronnie's workouts is that he uses such loose form with so much weight. Judging by the injuries he had this year, looks like he might finally be paying the price.
    coleman fans are like red sox fans. they just don't quit. he's a marshmallow. i don't give a **** how big he is. he's jello. injuries/ please. 2 weeks out when he thought he was still weiders golden boy he was running around denouncing rumors of an injury. had he won he would have kept saying the same thing. but since he lost now all of a sudden he's got a slew of nagging injuries. riiiiiight. and he couldn't withstand a yates workout. he wouldn't be able to go halfway or be sloppy with every movement and he wouldn't be able to keep up the pace. that's blatantly obvious. i mean cloeman is probably smart enough to admit that. 15 years ago, yeah. but not today.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

I can see it in the headlines now.

"Ronnie makes comeback, training with Dorian, HIT style"

This really would upset people in the w/o section.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personally dont think Coleman could handle a Dorian style workout, not after the many many years of the way he has been training.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jesus some of you need to get off dorians nuts. Give me a break. I have watched enough dorian and ronnie vids to know they both train hard as hell. Yes BOTH of them. I wouldn't say one is harder than the other.

A few points for you asshats ragging on ron's workouts......

1. check out the clock his workouts are FAST. In the vids it may look like he is taking a long time but he's not. When he was at the worlds in columbus training the week of the arnold he went through hack squats, leg press, squats, standing leg curls, lying leg curls and calves in just shy of an hour and fifteen minutes. And he was using VERY heavy weight. So I don't know what you guys are getting at when you say "coleman couldn't keep up the pace" he is doing very heavy weight, much much higher volume than dorian, and his workouts are very short.

2. Many bodybuilders have tried to train with him *cough* toney freeman *cough* melvin anthony *cough* but couldn't last. Let's remember the heat. Seriously, quite a few bodybuilders have tried to keep up with his fast paced workouts in 99 to 104 degree temps in that gym. Hell coleman makes fun of anthony all the time because after 2 back exercises anthony was on the floor sick because of the heat and how fast coleman goes through the workouts.

Don't get me wrong I am sure dorian trained like an animal (i have only seen vids never seen in person) but you guys should punch yourself in the face if you think it was much harder than colemans.

Now I do think dorians style is much harder on your joints and muscles. But as far as being harder overall I think ronnie's conditions are tougher or just as tough.

either way it's a moot point and a mildly retarded thing to argue about.

Also I would be there isn't a chance in hell dorian and ronnie would train together. Why in the world would ronnie want to do that??? I think that would be a very poor decision on his part.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bdiesel
    coleman fans are like red sox fans. they just don't quit. he's a marshmallow. i don't give a **** how big he is. he's jello. injuries/ please. 2 weeks out when he thought he was still weiders golden boy he was running around denouncing rumors of an injury. had he won he would have kept saying the same thing. but since he lost now all of a sudden he's got a slew of nagging injuries. riiiiiight. and he couldn't withstand a yates workout. he wouldn't be able to go halfway or be sloppy with every movement and he wouldn't be able to keep up the pace. that's blatantly obvious. i mean cloeman is probably smart enough to admit that. 15 years ago, yeah. but not today.
    hmmmm not sure what your talking about. Ronnie is still saying he has no injuries and is not blaming his loss on injuries at all. He has congratulated jay many times on the win and doesn't seem to be making escuses...

Originally Posted by Flex500
    2. Many bodybuilders have tried to train with him *cough* toney freeman *cough* melvin anthony *cough* but couldn't last. Let's remember the heat. Seriously, quite a few bodybuilders have tried to keep up with his fast paced workouts in 99 to 104 degree temps in that gym. Hell coleman makes fun of anthony all the time because after 2 back exercises anthony was on the floor sick because of the heat and how fast coleman goes through the workouts.
    The 2 guys who tried to train with Ronnie got sick and couldn't keep up. The 1 guy who tried to train with Dorian ended up in the hospital for 2 months and had to learn how to walk again.

Off topic a little, does Ronnie train under Charles Glass?

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Epihall
    The 2 guys who tried to train with Ronnie got sick and couldn't keep up. The 1 guy who tried to train with Dorian ended up in the hospital for 2 months and had to learn how to walk again.

Off topic a little, does Ronnie train under Charles Glass?

LOL!!

The body can get used to heat

But its very hard to put your ego aside and use strict form to absolute failure with the most weight you can keeping form solid. Also while Coleman may work in heat Dorians gym is on the cold side which is why he wore those wraps on his joints In bLood and guts.

I know from experience in my own basement the past 5 years that training in the hot summer is easier then training in the cold winter.

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't see how or why Ronnie would train with Dorian. The two men have totally different training styles.

Why would he throw everything he has done over the years, and which has obviously worked quite well for him, out the window just because of one loss; which was caused as much by injuries as anything else?

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this reminds me of when apollo creed offered to train rocky in rocky 3. one day we're gonna see a clip of ronnie and dorian jogging down the beaches of england with "Gonna Fly Now" in the background
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dr. Painburner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont think that is true. and besides. ronnie already knows how to train.
    COD4 on PS3. PSN: G-Jimbo type "misc" in the message

Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matt1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As I said WAY UP TOP...it is JUST a RUMOR for now.

I'd rather see Ronnie train with Glass...who has made alot of progress with MANY elite bodybuilders. Ronnie would be better and more polished...but use his style with afew Glass tricks.