Thread: ZMA and calcium

AKAAnimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ZMA and calcium

Hi, i bought a ZMA product by Ultimate Nutrition. My question is about the amount of calcium in my other supplements. Animal pak contains 100% daily value of calcium, my 100% whey protein contains calcium, nitrix contains calcium etc etc. So wouldn't all this calcium from these products interfere with the ZMA? What should I do?

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AKAAnimal
    Hi, i bought a ZMA product by Ultimate Nutrition. My question is about the amount of calcium in my other supplements. Animal pak contains 100% daily value of calcium, my 100% whey protein contains calcium, nitrix contains calcium etc etc. So wouldn't all this calcium from these products interfere with the ZMA? What should I do?

You shouldn't have any problems bro.

If you're still concerned, just add up your total daily consumption and get back to the forum, but I really don't think it will be of much concern.

1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so does ZMA acually help you *fall asleep? or just aid you for a restful sleep?

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by 1121

Minerals in general, aid sleep.

Although some might not ever notice the effects.

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't consume it with something else that has calcium and it will work fine.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There shouldn't be any problems bro... you can take the Pak along with your breakfast or lunchtime meal. And just be sure to leave a few hours in between the time you take any of the other supplements containing calcium and the time you consume your ZMA (prior to bedtime)
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep
    There shouldn't be any problems bro... you can take the Pak along with your breakfast or lunchtime meal. And just be sure to leave a few hours in between the time you take any of the other supplements containing calcium and the time you consume your ZMA (prior to bedtime)
    ^Exactly, you shouldn't be taking multis in the evening anyway. It isn't necessary to take ZMA right before bed, either, so just find a space where you can fit it
    Last edited by fitnecise; 10-10-2006 at 07:42 AM.

GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What dose calcium do that it affect zma? Just breaks it down?

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Competes for uptake

skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skitman1080 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1121
    So far in my experience ZMA helps with falling asleep and getting restful sleep. I just recently started using it and i got a log of my use of it up.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=ZMA

-Zyn- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ZMA=vitamins, So can i assume using it for a 6 week cycle would not be harmful to my body, other than gaining lbs.?

I'm not about to use nitric oxide enhancers, or testosterone boosters due to the simple fact that I am not FULLY grown ( Males not being done growing; I'll ballpark around 20 years ) and i hear about No2 as a free radical and I just dont like that idea.

Plz tell me what you think about me using ZMA...And getting good sleep would be awesome. My sleep patterns are all ****ed up.
    So Cal

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn I bought some ZMA a while ago but stopped taking it because I have to be able to drink my casein shake before bed. Or something. It all has calcium in it
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Originally Posted by best regards
    Damn I bought some ZMA a while ago but stopped taking it because I have to be able to drink my casein shake before bed. Or something. It all has calcium in it
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...88&postcount=7