guyatuwgb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best cardio for most effective fat loss while cutting.

I'm 5'11" at 180 or so now (lost approx. 5 lbs) since two weeks ago when I started cutting. I believe most of that was water probably with some fat. I'm not in bodybuilding to get huge, just to look good and have a good body.

I've heard varying opinins on type of cardio, and I did a search with minimal success to my question.

I want to drop fat (duh) and get my chest scuplted..diet and lifting is in check.

From what I've read, for best overall fatloss, running moderately at 25-30 min. in target heart zone is the best. Anythign longer and muscle will be cut, right?

Thanks all!

windows250279 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have a look at HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training.

wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes Do HIIT for 15-20 minutes depending if your body is up to it...
    5 Times a week ...

I do it 6 times a week...

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    20 minutes of HIIT seems too much, maybe 15 tops.
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.