Thread: Egg Whites

vidul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Egg Whites

Hi All,
    Ia m getting on a get big diet so was wondering what was the best way to eat egg whites. I am nowadays eating 8-10 egg whites a day all hard boiled..can taste horrible after a while. Any suggestions as to how else they can be taken..raw maybe and just gulped down.
    Thks

CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cook and eat them bitchs... if you cant eat 8 egg whites... ur guna have some trouble... learn to eat... no rush =) and buy the ALL WHITES in the carton at the store (you cook them just like eggs).. just found these today... taste awesome and about the same price as eggs... just throw in one yolk with like 6-8 whites... mmmmmmmmmmm

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unfortunately if you get your egg whites from uncracked eggs, you NEED to cook them to ensure 100% protein bioavailability.

PS: Eat your yolks...

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just throw you egg whites in the pan with 2-3 whole eggs and eat eggs like normal (omlet, scrambled, etc.)

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, I suggest you 1) cook your eggs and 2) eat them whole. Egg protein is more bioavailable when it is cooked and denatured.

Read on...
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...highlight=eggs

Edit: Wow, three replies posted in the time it took me to write this!
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHALKOUTLINE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT
    PS: Eat your yolks...
    i eat 8-10 eggs in a sitting (like the poster) and sometimes 2-3 times a day.. i dont think 30 yolks can be that great for you... i usually go with 1 yolk every 5 eggs... that gives me 6 yolks on days i eat them 3 times a day...

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CHALKOUTLINE
    i eat 8-10 eggs in a sitting (like the poster) and sometimes 2-3 times a day.. i dont think 30 yolks can be that great for you... i usually go with 1 yolk every 5 eggs... that gives me 6 yolks on days i eat them 3 times a day...
    I didn't say eat 30 yolks a day... lol.

fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fin_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    honestly eating the yolks isn't that bad if you keep your cholesterol in check. you definitely do need your cholesterol.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kosloff13.htm
    ----- -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ? ★ f i n a.k.a. Calvin
    ? http://fin-13.livejournal.com
    ? bundent imaginations, endless possibilities
    ? "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence." -H. L. Mencken
    ----- -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fin_13
    honestly eating the yolks isn't that bad if you keep your cholesterol in check. you definitely do need your cholesterol.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kosloff13.htm
    Heck yeah, where exactly would we get testosterone from without cholesterol! Along with a host of other hormones. Good article, thanks!

HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I crack all my eggs the night before and put them in a small tupperware container (8 egg whites). After that I slice up a little onion and green pepper to dump on top of the egg before I seal it. Shake it up, put it in the fridge for tomorrow.

The key point for me is pepper, throw some pepper on there for a good taste. Sometimes I also like to throw some salsa / tapatio on.

I eat them everyday like this and actually look forward to them.
    AAS/TRT Forums @ www.muscle-labs.com

"Scottish by birth, American by law - a Highlander by the grace of God."

Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just ordered the international egg whites..hope they are good
    ((Team Pro-Edge))

KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KAYTEBUGG00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

love this!!

I scramble my egg whites to make an omlette and before i fold it i sprinkle cinnamon and splenda. it tastes like a pastry!! so good

ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENGMED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know it's more of a pain but you should learn to separate eggs. It really saves tons of money since the egg whites in the carton are so much more expensive. I've actually gotten really fast at it - just takes a little practice. I can separate 10 egg whites in under 5 min.