Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)

I've been wondering...(question about my friend)

Okay I'm 15, so is my friend and we are both into working out. We don't workout together, since he goes to the school gym, and we follow seperate schedules.
    He weighs about, 175 and benches 220 max. He is the biggest/strongest in our grade yet his routine is weird, in my opinion.
    It's
    Monday: upper body
    Tuesday: lower body
    Wednesday: upper body
    Thursday: lower body
    Friday: upper body

What I am confused about is the excersises are the EXACT same for upper body, yet he's getting serious results? He's basically benching 3 times a week, and doing the rest of his upper body, 3 days a week. I would guess his arms are around 16 inches, around there. His chest is also big too along with everything else. He takes whey and creatine.

Now my question:
    How is it that he does this routine and does not suffer from over training and still getting amazing results?

bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000)
    If he is doing the exact same exercises every single time he hits the same bodyparts in that short amount of time and is still getting results...I'd say he's the next Arnold. It could just be genetics, some people heal/build faster than others. Don't let it get you down, do what you have to in order to build yourself.

imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imchill123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It depends on how many sets he does for each part of his body

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like your friend is doing more frequent training with reduced volume. Thats why he is growing. Reduce the volume and up traininf frequency - it allows you to work out more times per week, hence more opportunities for growth. Why change the exercises if they work? The biggest myth in all of bodybulding is that you need to "change it up" every so often to avoid stagnation. Thats utter bull****. Also an upper lower split is very efficient for working related muscle groups - chest, shoulders, tricepts for example. Better than a split routine if you ask me.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

derek1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derek1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derek1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derek1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derek1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doesn't sound like that at all.

Sounds like he is still benefiting from newbie gains. To grow and stimulate growth you MUST shock your muscles. Working out puts stress, and infact literally destroys the fibers in your muscles at a cell level. Your body will adapt, and grow bigger and stronger. It is as simple as that. Of course the proper diet must accompany this for proper growth. If you do the exact same thing every day (assuming you've been working out for a few years), you will plateua. There will be no shock value. Your body will have adapted. If you think what i said is complete bull****, go to some university classes.
    6'2 215lbs ~Less than 10% bf
    Eat, lift, life. If you're not eating, your not gaining.
    Knowledge > Estats, Elifts, pictures.