DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DJ Bojan Almost 8 Week Check In--Motivation Check!

Hey guys,

Checking in at almost 8 weeks, still tweaking my carb intake..I think I'm sitting at about 14% BF right now. Left pic was about 18%. Of course there is different lighting and the fact that i am flexing in the right one helps..but let me know what you guys think of the progress. About 10 weeks to go hopefully.

Hope everyone is doing well!

ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThomasBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How much do u weigh now? And the potentials there but dont get frustrated, its gonna be a long road to be a shredded knt

DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJBojan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My weight was about 171-172 lbs when i started..it is around 168-169lbs now.

JohannProgress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good my man!

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    that's awesome progress. Congratulations.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

Thank you gentlemen for the comments!

ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    love the progress

Thanks ocmatt!

JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep doing what you're doing. You lost 4% bf with only 4 lbs weight loss. That means you're shedding fat and building muscle. These are pretty amazing results for 8 weeks.