Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool 50 Days Of X Factor and Fish Oil

Sex: Male
    Height: 6' 4''
    Weight: 235
    Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience:

Has been on and off for many years. Made great progress at times but never stuck with it. The past summer to winter I had many problems and ended up adding on alot of fat and losing alot of strength. I have been working my ass off very consistently since March to get rid of any fat so I can continue bulking. I have a totally new mind set and detirmantion to meet my goals and I will not stop at anything untill I succeed.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 1 on 1 off
    Mon- Back/Bis
    Wen-Chest/Tris
    Fri-Shoulders/Legs
    Sun- Back/Bis
    Tue- Chest/Tris
    Thurs-Shoulders/Legs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

PoW- low intensity,
    Tue/Thurs- low intensity

Current supplements:
    1000 mg X Factor ED
    Green Magnitude-Post Workout
    Sesamin- 1 gram ED
    Fish Oil- 4 grams ED(EPA-720 DHA-480)
    Multi

Current Diet: Slow Bulking
    3340-3890 Calories-
    PRO/CHO/FAT
    1400/1400/700
    350g/350g/78g

Meal 1- FAT/PRO/CHO 600-700 cals
    Meal 2- FAT/PRO/CHO 600-700 cals
    Meal 3- FAT/PRO/CHO 600-700 cals
    Meal 4- Pre Workout- PRO- 90 cals
    Meal 5- Post Workout- PRO/CHO 250-300
    Meal 6- PM- FAT/PRO/LowCHO - 600-700 cals
    Meal 7- FAT/PRO- 600-700 cals

Short Term Goal:
    Bulk, Bulk, Bulk. Im looking to add strength and mass while keeping my BF at bay. Depending on how I gain, Id like to add 1-2 lbs per week. I would like to hit about 250-260 lbs once again depending on how things go.

Long Term Goal: Hit a steady 260 lbs at about 10-12% BF.

Alright so I have been bulking now for maybe 7 weeks and have made some great progress. Strength is up, weight is up and body fat is the same if not lower.

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Molecular Nutrition Presents: X-Factor Arachidonic Acid

Increases Muscle Mass In Humans - US Patent #6,841,573

Every serious bodybuilder knows the awesome feeling of training in the zone. Banging off reps with a serious stack of plates on the bar, your muscles burning with a pump so intense you swear your skin is going to rip. Yeah, being in the zone is a big time thrill, and for sure helps you build freakish muscle. But, the zone is nothing without the "X". The zone is how you train. The "X-Factor" is how you grow!

...up to 15 lbs of muscle after just one 50 day cycle!

If a powerful physique is what you want, then nothing is more important than the "X". What we are talking about is revolutionary. It is the single greatest anabolic discovery of the new century. It will take your body to a new dimension, with more muscle, reduced body fat, and freaky pumps that will shred your clothes into a pile of threads. We are talking about a serious discovery made by one of the only men on the planet capable of such a powerful discovery. A man so dedicated to anabolic research that he literally wrote the book on it. We are talking about William Llewellyn, performance-enhancement scientist, ANABOLICS 2000 - 2005 author, and CEO of Molecular Nutrition. He is no lightweight when it comes to anabolic research and discovering new muscle building substances. Holder of several U.S. Patents on anabolic compounds, Llewellyn adds his newest and greatest anabolic discovery to the list. - "X-Factor"

How Was X-Factor™ Discovered?

The search for the "X" began over a decade ago, when Llewellyn was seeking the missing connection between training and muscle growth. He was looking for the link, the signal, or biochemical event that started the anabolic cascade after the muscle fiber is stimulated and stressed from intense exercise. He dubbed this unknown factor the anabolic "X-Factor", and was determined to find it.

Miraculously, 35,108 hours of intense research and 5,832 published clinical studies later he uncovered the mysterious "X-Factor". The "X-Factor" is a biochemical released from the muscle tissue during intense exercise. This anabolic-response amplification nutrient Llewellyn discovered is called arachidonic acid. This discovery was so significant to muscle building that Llewellyn appropriately named the substance "X-Factor™", and applied for a U.S. Patent on his work.

Benefits Of X-Factor Include:

* Increase Protein Synthesis Rates (Muscle Growth)
    * Significant Fat Loss
    * Dramatic Strength Gains
    * Increased Pumps
    * Increased Androgen Receptor Levels
    * Amplified IGF-1 Signaling
    * Increased Post-Workout Soreness

What Is X-Factor™?

X-Factor™ is a powerful muscle building and definition-enhancing supplement that amplifies the muscle's anabolic response to physical activity. X-Factor™ is the patented bio-chemical - arachidonic acid. By intensifying the release of the body's main tissue-repair messengers (prostaglandins), X-Factor™ creates a powerful shift in post-exercise physiology, promoting muscle growth, strength increases, muscle endurance, and fat loss. X-Factor is a natural dietary supplement, and was approved a U.S. Patent on January 11, 2005 (# 6,841,573) for the purpose of increasing muscle mass in humans.

While supplementing muscle reserves with X-Factor™, productivity from resistance exercise is significantly amplified. As the body's reserves of X-Factor™ reach peak levels of effectiveness, users notice greater post-workout soreness, more intense and lasting pumps, and dramatic gains in muscle size and strength. X-Factor™ also intensifies lipolysis, producing an uncommon and highly desirable environment where fat loss coincides with muscle growth.

Arachidonic Acid - The Body's Principle Anabolic Nutrient

How X-Factor™ Works...It's Revolutionary, So It's Technical!

X-Factor™ increases the production of tissue-repairing prostaglandins during exercise.

Prostaglandins, which are produced in the body from arachidonic acid, are the core mediators of skeletal muscle growth. They are formed during intense exercise, and are responsible for controlling protein breakdown and synthesis rates, promoting vasodilation (increasing nutrient availability to damaged muscles), augmenting androgen receptor concentrations (allowing testosterone to be more active in local tissues), and amplifying IGF-1 signaling.

Prostaglandins PGF2alpha and PGE2 - The core regulators of protein synthesis

By sustaining higher levels of arachidonic acid in muscle tissue, X-Factor™ delivers powerful benefits to bodybuilders and athletes alike. It accelerates fast twitch muscle fiber growth, facilitates rapid strength and power increases, boosts muscular endurance, and reduces fat mass. And because it contains a powerful but natural polyunsaturated fatty acid, is not banned (nor tested for) by competitive sport organizations.

Before the release of X-Factor™, natural anabolic supplements provided mainly temporary fixes, such as enhancing blood flow or water storage in the muscles with nutrients like arginine and creatine. With X-Factor™ it is finally possible to notice dramatic and lasting gains in solid muscle tissue, without drugs or hormones. It is a supplement so effective that amateur and professional competitive athletes are legitimately using it!

What Is "Anabolic Response Amplification"?

Anabolic Response Amplification refers to a process in which the body's core physiological response to weight training is amplified.

It was only recently discovered that tissue repair during the post-training recovery window is initiated and controlled by arachidonic acid. Arachidonic acid is stored in the outer phospholipid layer of each muscle cell, and is released as the cell is disrupted during exercise. Many fatty acids are released during this process, and the higher the concentration is of arachidonic acid is, the more will be liberated. Once freed, the arachidonic acid is rapidly converted to prostaglandins, which are strong cell-signaling molecules. Prostaglandins are responsible for altering the rate of protein synthesis (supporting repair and growth), and working with nitric oxide to dilate the microcapillaries feeding the muscles (increasing blood flow, oxygen delivery, and glucose uptake). Arachidonic acid also intensifies IGF-1 signaling, and supports muscle hypertrophy by increasing satellite cell (myoblast) fusion in muscle fibers. By amplifying arachidonic acid levels in the skeletal muscle tissue, X-Factor™ generates an anabolic response amplification effect. The muscle cells are bombarded with prostaglandin signaling during each weight-training session, causing local cellular physiology to drastically shift in favor of muscle anabolism. The body responds to the training with much greater physiological ferocity, resulting in rapid gains of muscle size, strength, endurance, and power.

Arachidonic acid is liberated from muscle tissue during exercise (A). It is then rapidly converted to active anabolic prostaglandins (B). The resulting shift in the protein synthesis rate produces muscle growth (C).

How To Take X-Factor™

Take 4 capsules per day if you are 200lbs or over, and 3 capsules daily if you are under. The capsules can be taken with meals, and are best divided into 3 or 4 separate applications (1 capsule, 3-4 times per day). Take for 50 days, followed by a break of at least 50 days. X-Factor™ is safe to take by both healthy men and women.

Because X-Factor™ intensifies protein turnover in exercised muscles, you may need to increase your total daily protein and calorie intake in order to gain significant muscle bulk. This often falls in the range of a 500-1000 calorie per day increase.

X-Factor™ relies on the body's ability to convert arachidonic acid to active prostaglandins in order to be effective. This conversion can be hindered by the consumption of anti-inflammatory drugs, supplements, or food products. The following is a list of things to minimize the intake of while taking X-Factor™:

* Pain medications containing acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, or Aspirin
    * NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs)
    * Omega 3 fatty acids
    * Flax and Fish oil supplements
    * N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC)
    * Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
    * Avoid the regular consumption of foods known to be high in omega 3 fatty acids or anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as cold-water fish, peanut butter, and sesame, olive or peanut oils.

Tommorow/Tonight I will update on:

1. List all previous injuries at the beginning of the logs.
    2. Bold and put stars **** around the main conclusion for that day**** so that collecting info is easier.
    3. Follow Bill Llewellyn's format for doing x factor logs (check the original tester logs) . I'll get this info for you later.
    4. Definitely put starting bodyweight, body fat % (please have calipers or get someone to measure) as well as 3 or more lifts you want to bench mark.

I started dosing the X Factor today. My internet has been down and I just got back on. I also have been helping my friend move so I have been busy as hell and wont be working out today.
    I also have a quick question for Phospate that I will ask tomo/tonight.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subscribed to this good luck
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday Oct. 8th 2006 Day 3: Legs/Shoulders

SLEEP: Slept fine..

STRENGTH:Was VERY solid, I went with high reps and I was pushing it out like nothing

RECOVERY:Inbetween sets was awesome, even with high reps. Not sore at all next day.

AGRESSION:N/A

ENDURANCE:I was impressed, my legs were awesome. I was doing 20 reps extensions and it wasnt a problem

LIBIDO:N/A

PUMPS:Legs were very pumped

Energy Levels:
    Solid, no issues

Diet: Has been spot on despite this morning when I awoke I had breakfast cooked for me, but I already burned that off last night so it wasnt an issue
    -------------------------

Overall Day- Good no problems... Im very busy. I still have to get up my final review of JW along w/ pictures and stats for this log.. I have to get my journal for my stats..

Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bernie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good Luck with this Timmy! I will be trying X-Factor at the end of the year so I will pay attention. Too bad I am always cutting because I would LOVE to eat that much.
    I'm fat again. Help me

I aim to have the most expensive urine in America.

Originally Posted by Bernie
    Good Luck with this Timmy! I will be trying X-Factor at the end of the year so I will pay attention. Too bad I am always cutting because I would LOVE to eat that much.
    Thanks man!
    I am very excited to try this out, I have always wanted to try X Factor just been a little skeptical. I love eating but let me say this, I never knew how hard it was to hit my calorie goals for the day while eating healthy clean foods. If I could I would be eating 4000 + calories every day but I just can not do it ...I was so excited to start bulking but man, its hard. Im already noticing what seems to be a little increase in hunger but I am not sure. All these complex carbohydrates stuff me and its hard to eat anymore..Thanks for stopping by man!

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good setup man. Ill be following.

Good luck.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Interesting to see that they let you take seasmin with this fish oil too. Hopefully it won't negate any of the xf effects, but I guess we;ll jsut have to wait and see. Looking forward to foloowing your log and progress.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand: why are you going to be taking fish oil during the cycle? Is it to gauge whether or not it will detrimentally affect your gains from X Factor?

Originally Posted by wanderlei
    Interesting to see that they let you take seasmin with this fish oil too. Hopefully it won't negate any of the xf effects, but I guess we;ll jsut have to wait and see. Looking forward to foloowing your log and progress.
    Who are "they"???

Monday Oct. 9th 2006 Day 4: Back/Biceps

SLEEP: No issue's here... not noticing any change

STRENGTH:Solid, right on and up in a few exercises

RECOVERY:Still very solid in between sets. No DOMS experienced as of yet

ENDURANCE:Impressive, there is no change in endurance since I have ended the JW, just feel like I can keep going

PUMPS:Both my back and my biceps had very nice pumps going my entire workout

Energy Levels:
    Solid, no changes

Diet: Right on, no issues

Overall Day- Day was fine.
    Not noticing any side effects as of yet. Appetite seems to be up for the most part which is nice. Very thirsty as well and vascularity is decent... other than that not much to report

PREVIOUS INJURIES-
    Right Ankle- Broken 2 times in the past
    Left Ankle- Broken 1 time in the past
    Right Elbow/Arm- Pretty bad tennis elbow in the past from throwing so much
    Right Knee- Torn MCL in the past
    Right Hip- Hip Flexor

Starting Bodyweight-235 lbs
    Starting Bodyfat- 15% ( got an electronic scale today measures bw and bf, may not be accurate but it is a good marking point)

Bench Mark Lifts-
    Bench- 292.5 x 6
    Deadlifts- 385 x 6
    Squats- 325 x 6
    Barbell Curl- 150 x 6
    Barbell Row- 230 x 6

Will update @ Day 25 and 50 along w/ BF

Phosphate- I have an annual physical coming up this week and I will also be getting blood work done sometime in the near future. I am wondering if X Factor will effect any results the main one being my blood sugar?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who is TimoteoS?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Just a quick note...
    Today I have had a weird headache on and off all day, some acne, and a decrease in my regular bowel movements...

Wednesday Oct. 11th 2006 Day 6: Chest/Triceps

SLEEP: No change here...

STRENGTH: Sucked, freaking terrible. Something has been up. This entire week going into my workout, Ive felt out of it and not good at all. No focus what so ever and just feel weak, like crap. I dont feel like it is low blood sugar but I dont know. It very well could be low blood sugar. I take on X Factor, w/ my pre workout meal which is usually like 90 minutes pre workout. During my workout I get light headed, winded easily and a little dizzy but it just doesnt feel like low blood sugar..I just could not get focused, I dropped the 60 lb dumbbells on me EVERY set on incline's it was terrible.

RECOVERY:Alright, this workout was just terrible and I just couldnt find my strength reguardless of recovery time between sets

ENDURANCE: I was fairly fatigued as was for some reason and just could not pound it out...

PUMPS: Slight pump in chest, tri's and a little bit in the shoulders

Energy Levels:
    Solid untill workout...

Diet: Spot on

Overall Day- Hmmn.
    Wasnt a very good day. I was pretty pumped to work out and I just bombed it. Im still noticing some acne, a slight headache on and off, appetite is back to normal and not really cooperating like usual. I went for a jog today and my right knee and right ankle started bugging the crap out of me not to bad but it was a pain in the ass...
    I just read about Cory Lidle and I dont know what to think, such a tragedy...

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Has the headache gone away?
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

*** Day 8***

Friday Oct. 13th 2006 Day 8: Legs/Shoulders

SLEEP: Seem to be waking up very tired regaurdless amount of sleep

STRENGTH: Solid, weights were feeling light today

RECOVERY:Well for one, I am still sore as hell in my chest and triceps.
    But inbetween sets was very solid

ENDURANCE: Solid, kept going and going without fatigue

PUMPS: Shoulders and Legs blew up..

Energy Levels:
    Right on

Overall Day- It is freezing here... Im still sore from wednesday. I still have somewhat of a headache which comes on and off at times. Not noticing much of anything else at this point. Appetite is solid. Not noticing any crazy muscle fullness through out the day..

Also noticed that my skin is very dry which is not normal what so ever for me and I have some acne here and there which I hate
    Last edited by TimoteoS; 10-13-2006 at 06:54 PM.

** Day 10**

Friday Oct. 13th 2006 Day 10: Chest/Triceps

SLEEP: No change

STRENGTH: Strength was up, very good workout

RECOVERY: I was taking quite sometime in between sets as I wasnt feeling to good for some reason.. Im also still pretty sore from Legs

AGRESSION: Noticing that I am getting a little agressive here and there, not sure if this is related to X Factor or just stress but worth noting

ENDURANCE: Good, kept going and going and didnt get tired

PUMPS: Triceps and Chest were pumped very nicely

Energy Levels:
    Little Lethargy it seems, nothing crazy

Overall Day-
    Headache seems to be gone, skin is still dry. Not much acne seems to be clearing up. I am having a problem though, around the begining of my workout, I just feel worn out and tired. I get VERY VERY light headed and dizzy after a set and just feel like ****, this does go away with time though but it has been happening ever since I started X Factor and it sucks..

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    Overall Day-
    Headache seems to be gone, skin is still dry. Not much acne seems to be clearing up. I am having a problem though, around the begining of my workout, I just feel worn out and tired. I get VERY VERY light headed and dizzy after a set and just feel like ****, this does go away with time though but it has been happening ever since I started X Factor and it sucks..
    I would PM an MN rep about it asap.

Subscribed, let's get r done Tim!

*day 11*

Monday Oct. 16th 2006 Day 11: Cardio

SLEEP: No change..

STRENGTH: N/A

RECOVERY:Legs a little sore, chest and tri's a little sore, traps are killing me

AGRESSION: N/A

ENDURANCE: Solid no changes, right where it has been

PUMPS: Calves got pumped..

Energy Levels:
    Waking up tired and feel like I need more sleep despite solid 9 hours.
    Tired in the morning but wears off.

Overall Day-
    Nothing new. Headache seems to be gone, skin is still dry. NO joint problems which is awesome because cardio usually flares it up. Ive got a little schedule change though. For the next month or so Tuesdays and Thursdays I will not be able to workout atleast for now.

** Day 12 **

Tuesday Oct. 17th 2006 Day 12: Back/Biceps

SLEEP: Waking up unusually groggy, wanting more sleep despite solid hours.

STRENGTH: Solid, upped my repage here and there

RECOVERY: VERY solid in between sets, I was not feeling sick like I had been so I was able to get back at quicker without being dizzy and feeling like crap

ENDURANCE: Solid, able to keep going and going without fatigue

PUMPS: Back blew up as did biceps.. Ive never seen my back so big before

Energy Levels:
    Still Waking up tired and feel like I need more sleep despite solid 9 hours.
    Tired in the morning but wears off with time..

Overall Day-
    I was able to get a workout in today despite what I thought. Nothing else to report really, muscle fullness is there somewhat..

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the same problem with lethargy in the morning.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subscribed. weird.

** Day 13**

Wednesday Oct. 18th 2006 Day 13: Cardio

SLEEP: Still waking up like I want more sleep, still tired for most part of my morning...

RECOVERY: N/A

ENDURANCE: Solid, really no change. I have noticed that post cardio, I do not recover as quickly and need to take a longer break if I am doing something such as sprints..

PUMPS: My legs and back pumped up which I dont really like when Im doing cardio as it does become slightly painful/annoying

Energy Levels:
    See: SLEEP
    Other than that no problems..

DIET: Spot on.. appetite is slightly raised, making eating easy

Overall Day-
    Fine... Nothing new to note, some acne here and there, skin still a little dry..

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Loving the log layout Tim... very easy to follow.

**day 14**

Thursday Oct. 19th 2006 Day 14: Cardio-Basketball

SLEEP: Having trouble falling asleep and waking up, sleep has been a little screwed up

RECOVERY: N/A

ENDURANCE: Solid, played full court.. didnt wear me out much

PUMPS: N/A

Energy Levels:
    Low in the morning then stead for the remainder of the day

DIET: Spot on.. appetite is still raised, making eating easy

Overall Day-
    Not much, no workout today.. Should hit legs tomo.Nothin much to report as of right now..
    Been stressed out lately but what else is new...

Sunday Oct. 22nd 2006 Day 17:
    Cardio/Legs

SLEEP: N/A

STRENGTH: Solid, no noticeable increase

RECOVERY:Nice in between sets..

ENDURANCE: Very solid

LIBIDO:Seems to be down

PUMPS: Nice pumps

Energy Levels:
    Suck...

DIET: Good for the most part, not feeling that great

Overall Day-
    Lethargy, Headaches, No appetite and just feeling down and not wanting to do anything has been the story today.

** Day 18 **

Monday Oct. 23rd 2006 Day 18:
    Chest/Triceps

SLEEP: Gimme more

STRENGTH: Chest sucked, ****ty workout. Triceps were decent. Very upset chest wasnt doin ****. I should be making gains regardless of X Factor or not w/ a diet in the surplus range so I need to see wtf is going on.. Idk whether I need more cals or my chest routine sucks or what but I could not match last weeks weight unless I miscounted the plates.

RECOVERYecent intraset

ENDURANCE: Nothing special today...

LIBIDO:Def. seems to be down a little bit

PUMPS: Decent pump in chest and huge pumped triceps...

Energy Levels:
    Solid, no real lethargy today..

DIET: Solid..

Overall Day-
    Headache on and off all day..
    Nothing else really.
    Been feeling down and ****ty for the most part, the reason: on friday I ran into an ex and it has been hell ever since.. she is absolutely crazy and i cant get her to leave me alone.. its insane..she is telling me all this **** on how she wants me in her life and how everything is better when Im with her.. girl is nuts

SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10) SSW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS

Monday Oct. 23rd 2006 Day 18:
    Chest/Triceps

SLEEP: Gimme more

STRENGTH: Chest sucked, ****ty workout. Triceps were decent. Very upset chest wasnt doin ****. I should be making gains regardless of X Factor or not w/ a diet in the surplus range so I need to see wtf is going on.. Idk whether I need more cals or my chest routine sucks or what but I could not match last weeks weight unless I miscounted the plates.

RECOVERYecent intraset

ENDURANCE: Nothing special today...

LIBIDO:Def. seems to be down a little bit

PUMPS: Decent pump in chest and huge pumped triceps...

Energy Levels:
    Solid, no real lethargy today..

DIET: Solid..

Overall Day-
    Headache on and off all day..
    Nothing else really.
    Been feeling down and ****ty for the most part, the reason: on friday I ran into an ex and it has been hell ever since.. she is absolutely crazy and i cant get her to leave me alone.. its insane..she is telling me all this **** on how she wants me in her life and how everything is better when Im with her.. girl is nuts
    I've noticed that when my sleep is slightly screwed early in the week I feel like crap the whole week, workouts are rough, motivation is low and can't push as much. Even when not taking XF this is noticable but XF seems to increase it. Likewise when I sleep well workouts seem to be better with XF.