nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Milk Light

well just saw it and decided for $25 how bad could it be i haven't tried it yet (i know this is a review section) but after my workout i'll have a shake and will report back

it has 44%less calories and only 6g fat

looks like they responded to all of the critics saying it was too high in fat even tho its mct's

i bought choclate milk flavor...its not like the collegate one....it still has glycocamine and the whole evopro formula so off to the gym... will get back to ya'll...1
    "Common Sense is not so common"

IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice...

A muscle milk for cutting finally.

BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BiGToMCaT28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    or for endos
    210lbs here I come

nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aight well the scoop looks smaller to me (probably why the jug is also smaller)
    the taste is the same no difference at all (from the original)
    so uh yea not much to say since its very similar to the original and for the most part everyone knows whats up

the protein content is lower
    25g vs 34g...so i was thinking of adding a scoop of ON whey in the mix
    and the powder seems to be a bit finer (guessing b/c of no mct's)

well not much of a review....sorry its late
    but i think i found my new favorite shake
    2 scoops of muscle milk light and 1 scoop of ON whey a lil milk and bamm...might try some now
    "Common Sense is not so common"