Greekstallion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein post workout

Hey i decided to buy 100 % whey by optimum and with taken white blood and green bulge pre-workout im taking the protein post workout,,, it says to take one scoop for 24 g but since im only taking it once a day would it be good to make it two scoops for 48 g?

prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!

yes, definitely take two scoops postworkout. you need more than 24 grams of protein after a hard workout. i have EAS 100% whey and it is the same way. i just do two scoops instead of one and i am fine.
    supplements- whey protein, special two vitamin, amino fuel, NO Xplode, Tren Xtreme, Mass Xtreme, liver detoxifier and support, p5p, Reversitol, Met-RX Big 100 meal replacement bars, and lots of calories!

Greekstallion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay cool thats what i wanted to know, thanks alot man

prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!

no prob. that's why alot of us are here. to help people with questions. 45 minutes after this two scoop protein shake, i advise you to have a good solid food meal with alot of protein ready. high protein meal timing is key in alot of the gains you get.
    supplements- whey protein, special two vitamin, amino fuel, NO Xplode, Tren Xtreme, Mass Xtreme, liver detoxifier and support, p5p, Reversitol, Met-RX Big 100 meal replacement bars, and lots of calories!

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Greekstallion
    Hey i decided to buy 100 % whey by optimum and with taken white blood and green bulge pre-workout im taking the protein post workout,,, it says to take one scoop for 24 g but since im only taking it once a day would it be good to make it two scoops for 48 g?
    You can take 2 scoops post workout, also be sure to have a post workout carb source like oats as well.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by young_squatter View Post
    You can take 2 scoops post workout, also be sure to have a post workout carb source like oats as well.
    How important are the oats? Ive heard this before but have never decided to have them.

cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnelson09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there pretty important bro but you dont have to have oats you can pretty much have any carb just keep your fats as low as possible postworkout.
    -Nelson-

For Some Of Us, Pushing To Failure Is A Way Of Life

wolviak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolviak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolviak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Greekstallion View Post
    If you haven't already seen it, you may want to give Alan Aragons "Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition." thread a read (the latest update at least). Sorry, I dont have enough posts to put in a link; it's a sticky in the nutrition section.
    "Remember to breathe."

chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrispy61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Alright guys nice 1, im assuming the oats are already low in fat that why people use them?