bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Income 2nd time around

I think staying home is getting to me, I deleted the post, seems it was a little too personal and some thought I was boosting my own ego.

Honestly it was not my intentions I just wanted to bring up conversation but realize maybe it was too personal,

GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard
    I think staying home is getting to me, I deleted the post, seems it was a little too personal and some thought I was boosting my own ego.

Honestly it was not my intentions I just wanted to bring up conversation but realize maybe it was too personal,
    I thought it was ok and if you have an ego it's well earned.. and my comment about "ego hell ya" was directed at myself...but it was a good conversation starter...not that you/we would judge anyone by what their income was...

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kool, but I have to get out LOL this working from home and now being injured and laying around all day with nothing to do but being on my PC is starting to get to me :-)

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Kool, but I have to get out LOL this working from home and now being injured and laying around all day with nothing to do but being on my PC is starting to get to me :-)

I have plenty for you to do at the farm, feed the fish, muck out 4 ponds, feed the buffalo without getting killed, mow the fields and mend fences. Which ones ya wanna do ? There's always something to do here.

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER
    I have plenty for you to do at the farm, feed the fish, muck out 4 ponds, feed the buffalo without getting killed, mow the fields and mend fences. Which ones ya wanna do ? There's always something to do here.

LOL don't get me wrong there are things to do, but because of my injuries I am forced to stay in bed....prior to the injury I was painting, fixing my roof, cleaning my back yard and redoing my pond. But all of that is slightly on hold...for now

GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingYounger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I feel for ya, i'm used to being on the P.C. all the time 8 hours a day...the price you pay for working as a internet tech. some days i don't even want to look at a computer.lol

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL don't get me wrong there are things to do, but because of my injuries I am forced to stay in bed....prior to the injury I was painting, fixing my roof, cleaning my back yard and redoing my pond. But all of that is slightly on hold...for now
    That's a shame because I've spent the afternoon mudding and spackling and sanding and painting... I sure could use some help!

Feel better soon, BH. Write a novel... or your memoires!

hmmmm write a novel maybe I should on how the yankees can be a better team with less money and younger players LOL

hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50) hapkido will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe come up with a new rehab program for politians?
    There is quite a need these days