ColossusNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Controlled Labs Stack: What do you think?

I was looking at stacking the new Red Acid along with Blue Up, and White Blood. What I'm going for is taking fat off while maintaining, if not gaining strength. I took Blue Up with SAN Tight previously, and I actually had people tell me I looked bigger, even though I was losing weight because I was looking more cut. I do want my veins to pop too. Let me know if this stack is a good idea, or if I'm just pissing my money away. If you have suggestions for a cheaper alternative, or something better I'm willing to hear that as well.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point. the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs, Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ColossusNY
    I was looking at stacking the new Red Acid along with Blue Up, and White Blood. What I'm going for is taking fat off while maintaining, if not gaining strength. I took Blue Up with SAN Tight previously, and I actually had people tell me I looked bigger, even though I was losing weight because I was looking more cut. I do want my veins to pop too. Let me know if this stack is a good idea, or if I'm just pissing my money away. If you have suggestions for a cheaper alternative, or something better I'm willing to hear that as well.
    I would switch the blue up for green mag..

So you don't think that it'd slow me down in losing weight at all? Any time I take the slightest bit of creatine, I put on like 5 pounds right away. I'm guessing the idea of that is to put more of an emphasis in the strength area.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point. the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs, Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you don't think that it'd slow me down in losing weight at all? Any time I take the slightest bit of creatine, I put on like 5 pounds right away. I'm guessing the idea of that is to put more of an emphasis in the strength area.
    First rule of fat loss, forget about the scale.

Yes, when you take creatine, you gain weight on the scale. That is water. Creatine draws water INTO your muscle cells (which is a good thing).

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    First rule of fat loss, forget about the scale.

Yes, when you take creatine, you gain weight on the scale. That is water. Creatine draws water INTO your muscle cells (which is a good thing).
    Its not as bad as monohydrate right, as far as the water retention or bloating?

That makes sense...I noticed a gain of 7 lbs off of NO Shotgun right away, and that tells me that it's water, so I'm thinking that will go away when I go off it. I just freak out when I see my weight go up and everything get a little more blurry. I don't want to get bigger if it's not gonna be clean, so I've been trying to eat a lot better and take in more water. My biggest goal is just to be lean and strong.

ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you do go with Blue up and Red Acid make sure it is the stim free version. Are you currently taking a creatine supplement now?
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

Yeah, I'm taking NO Shotgun right now, and I have maybe 10 servings left...I'll probably take a week or two off before I get on to the controlled labs stack. I took white blood along with green bulge in the spring, and I ended up putting on a good amount of fat with the stack, that's my main concern with taking another straight creatine supplement. I know I can avoid that with a stricter diet and more cardio, I just don't want to see that happen again.

Yeah, I'm taking NO Shotgun right now, and I have maybe 10 servings left...I'll probably take a week or two off before I get on to the controlled labs stack. I took white blood along with green bulge in the spring, and I ended up putting on a good amount of fat with the stack, that's my main concern with taking another straight creatine supplement. I know I can avoid that with a stricter diet and more cardio, I just don't want to see that happen again.
    Yea that had to be a poor diet...

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Guard_Pass
    Yea that had to be a poor diet...
    Yes. Creatine nor no2 will put "fat" on. Green MAG, Red Acid, and White Blood (Purple WRAATH would be good for recovery/energy if you have the money) would be a very good stack. But remember, diet is key!

ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depending on your budget I would do the RA and GM or GB with the stim free BU. Now if you hav ea bigger budget I would look at adding the others.
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

The diet is definitely key. Looking back I was in my last semester of college, studying like crazy, eating all sorts of crap, trying to find a job, and on top of that I had just gotten a new girlfriend. No excuses now. I can control all of my meals during the day and eat pretty much as often as I need to. What kinds of strength gains have you guys seen off of similar stacks?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was looking at stacking the new Red Acid along with Blue Up, and White Blood. What I'm going for is taking fat off while maintaining, if not gaining strength.
    Purple WRAATH (powder) is the first product that comes to mind. It can be stacked with Red ACID 1, Red ACID 2, and any Creatine product (obviously I recommend Green MAGnitude).

Simply put, you will love it and I can't think of a similar 1-2 combo on the market that can touch it.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Maybe a dumb question, but along those lines...what's the difference between the old Red Acid, and the new Red Acid. I haven't been able to find anything that talks about a distinctive difference there. I did read that stacking Red Acid with the creatine in Green Magnitude and/or Green Bulge will help enhance the fat burning effects. How effective has that really been? Also, do the results off of Purple Wraath justify the cost? And lastly how much is gained through stacking it with the other products that I mentioned?

Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pink Taco and Purple Drank made me capable of seeing through walls and manipulating large objects with my mind.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Thanks ddawg...that definitely helps

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Par Deus
    Pink Taco and Purple Drank made me capable of seeing through walls and manipulating large objects with my mind.
    Awesome !! I thought it was just me !!
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-05-2006 at 01:44 PM.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, how many PM's do think you'll get asking when they can buy PinkTaco??
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Your PM to beta test it was the only one so far
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    will the come bundled witht he liberator?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Talking

Shoot, anything that'll help me with the Jedi Mind Tricks is worth my money. Especially when you stack those 2 with NO Xplode. I heard BSN just signed Mark Hamill now that Ronnie lost

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Your PM to beta test it was the only one so far

I do tend to lead.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Dam... If one can not identify the GENIUS in PD's mind, that individual will never know...

Don't believe me? Search old threads and READ.