Tamperedfate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question reached 80kg and stuck

gday guys...
    wondering if any1 cood help cause i dunno whats goin on...been goin to the gym for over a year now, reached 80kg and just cant get past it. Iv always had a good metabolism so putting on weight is a bitch. The trick is im actually getting bigger and can lift more every month but not putting on a gram of weight and me always been slim its not because iv traded body fat 4 muscle but yet im geeting bigger without putting on weight.
    Any ideas on what the hell is goin on?

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're not getting enough calories. Drink an extra few liters of milk and have an extra half a dozen eggs a day and you'll slowly start putting on weight again.

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you might of hit a pleutea, or your probly not getting enough protein, calories and carbs, whats your current diet like?

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeh eat bigger mate but still clean more lean meats
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like whats been said, just eat more. Maybe your eating the same as when you were below 80kg and haven't upped your calories according to your growth, a lot of people do that and wonder why they don't grow.

digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As an example, if you are 80kg now and say you started at 60kg, you are going to need to consume roughly a third more calories than you once did. 3000 becomes 4000.

*I'm currently in the process of consuming post workout simple carbs, but there is too much fat in it and I feel sick* haha
    Last edited by digitorum; 10-04-2006 at 05:44 AM.

Originally Posted by Roger999
    you might of hit a pleutea, or your probly not getting enough protein, calories and carbs, whats your current diet like?
    Thanks guys,
    Yea i spose i cood eat more...should be gettin quite a bit of protein in tho, i have protein shakes and alot of tuna...apparently thats good protein (let me know if it aint lol).
    The eggs is what i might look at increasing...drinking bulk milk, Any ideas for ways of taking in eggs....as much as i love hard boiled

Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000) Fallen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tamperedfate
    Thanks guys,
    Yea i spose i cood eat more...should be gettin quite a bit of protein in tho, i have protein shakes and alot of tuna...apparently thats good protein (let me know if it aint lol).
    The eggs is what i might look at increasing...drinking bulk milk, Any ideas for ways of taking in eggs....as much as i love hard boiled
    I normally have em in an omelette and chuck heaps of stuff in it like tuna, corned beef, etc.

digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10) digitorum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't go overboard on tuna, its good protein but it does contain mercury depending on where it is caught. Also you want to vary protein, as I'm sure you know, so other lean meats are great too. As for eggs, I wouldn't recommend drinking them raw, there is no point taking the risk of getting a really bad salmonella virus...

Drinking loads of milk may upset your stomach, but if you put that milk into oats, or you eat yoghurt and cheese, it is less likely to upset your stomach because it digests slower due to the texture and combination with other nutrients.

kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Milk. Lots of Milk.
    Whole Milk. None of that low fat, skim, lean ****.

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you want to be careful though you dont want to put on too much fat a good clean bulk is the way to go
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

thompsonater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thompsonater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kamis
    Milk. Lots of Milk.
    Whole Milk. None of that low fat, skim, lean ****.

yeh good 1, drink loads of full fat milk and clog up your arteries with saturated fat lololol

Originally Posted by thompsonater
    yeh good 1, drink loads of full fat milk and clog up your arteries with saturated fat lololol
    Exactly, 2 litres of that and you have drunk about 100 grams of saturated fat! Stupid. The very fact that you will drink loads of milk means it must be semi skimmed or skimmed so that you dont get too much fat, but get all the protein.

ahhh bugger....dam u whole milk dam u! been drinking that with my shakes for months...mayb a litre a day. Thanks for the tip

thompsonater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thompsonater has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by digitorum
    Exactly, 2 litres of that and you have drunk about 100 grams of saturated fat! Stupid. The very fact that you will drink loads of milk means it must be semi skimmed or skimmed so that you dont get too much fat, but get all the protein.
    exactly