Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Xyience uses Turk in their Xtest the source must be available.

Has anyone tried XTEST yet?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xy/x-test.html
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

metaphy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by whitesox23 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the research. I heard iForce is coming out with an EcdyMorph product within the month... Has anyone run pure turk? Tonvara or others? How are the results? It's a bit pricey...
    Colin sent me a 10 day trial of True Turk just before xmas. Strength went up and around day 9 my girlfriend commented that I looked different....larger. My teenage son who I see on the weekend said "Hey dad you look xtra bigger". If I had loot I wouldn't think twice about running a month or 2 of this stuff. I definitely think this and other ecdy products are the future for those that can't or don't want to mess with prohormones. Hopefully when they get the ecdymorph product rollin it will be affordable.

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    i've seen that stuff and thought about it, but i like to megadose ecdy and i don't like the fact that it has tribulus and rhodiola in it. Trib does nothing for me and rhodiola in higher doses makes me lethergic as hell, but definetly let us know ehat is up if you try it out. Anyone got news on !force's new ecdymorph product, like an eta or anything?

TEAM CUTLER President AlphaMaleLilJay's Avatar
    AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blackdream71 View Post
    please DO NOT listen to this guy, he's full of sh*t and a SHILL for the company he's recommending.

GET LOST TROLL!

1.) Tonvara Trueturk
    2.) Poliquin Rhaponticum Excellence (50mg of RC in every capsule, 97% purity)
    3.) Tonvara Ecdy
    4.) Thermolife Ecdysten
    Wow, strong words! Where is your PHD from? Does a PHD offer you the insight to peer through the Internet and see the most stunning revelations of clairvoyance and cunning investigative skills as well?

Our recommendations, aside from Thermolife, are exactly the same, haha, but yet I'm a 'shill' whatever that means. Keep up the great conspirator work, and I'll keep collecting my massive perks and bonuses from Tonvara, Sirovi, and SDN. Wait... HOLD ON, it COULDN'T be that I simply tried a product and LIKED IT, could it? No way - much easier to chalk it up to 'shilling' and use profanity to prove your point. Well played!

GASP - you mentioned Tonvara TWICE in your recommendations! YOU MUST BE A COMPANY PLANT! IT'S ALL SO CLEAR NOW! Oh, and by the way, 97% purity is a laughable comedy routine next to true 99% EcdyMorph. But what am I saying... you're the PHD!

PS: I've been here for years on end, and contributed on a high level on many threads during that time - so the troll moniker you assigned to me is a miserable failure on your behalf. Oh by the way, when you're not too busy with your awesomeness and your ability to uncover the mysteries of the universe, why don't you post some of your pictures, and we'll see who is better suited to offer up guidance. Yeah, I'm sure you'll jump right on that.

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlphaMaleLilJay View Post
    Oh, and by the way, 97% purity is a laughable comedy routine
    LOL, what???????

i think Thermolife's ecdysten is 97% pure (or 98%?), thats "laughable???

i've been on this board 9 years, on bodybuilding messageboards since 1996,
    i'm a certified fitness trainer through the ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) and the ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine).

what are you?

i dont lift anymore to be a "giant", i'll admit, if thats you in your avatar you're bigger than me, but what you look like i'm not interested in looking like that anymore,
    once i hit the age of 30 years ago i didnt feel the need to be "huge" anymore,
    thats not my thing, i just lift to stay in shape nowadays, even still i'm 5'11 and 230 lbs.

so you got me, you're a bigger, freakier, hulkster compared to me. congrats.

i'm still not sure what my size has to do with you PIMPING your companies product?

Repartitioning Nutrients whitesox23's Avatar
    whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by metaphy99 View Post
    Colin sent me a 10 day trial of True Turk just before xmas. Strength went up and around day 9 my girlfriend commented that I looked different....larger. My teenage son who I see on the weekend said "Hey dad you look xtra bigger". If I had loot I wouldn't think twice about running a month or 2 of this stuff. I definitely think this and other ecdy products are the future for those that can't or don't want to mess with prohormones. Hopefully when they get the ecdymorph product rollin it will be affordable.
    I PM'ed you but I'll just ask here instead.. I really want to try this stuff but its so damn expensive! Who is Colin and how can one get in contact with him about this free 10 day trial?
    X-Factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131209743

X-Factor Advanced http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=22250e76e637b39a81a83250f1d349cf&p=682117991#post682117991

"Success is never final. Failure never fatal."

TEAM CUTLER President AlphaMaleLilJay's Avatar
    AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleLilJay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL, what???????

i think Thermolife's ecdysten is 97% pure (or 98%?), thats "laughable???

i've been on this board 9 years, on bodybuilding messageboards since 1996,
    i'm a certified fitness trainer through the ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) and the ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine).

what are you?

i dont lift anymore to be a "giant", i'll admit, if thats you in your avatar you're bigger than me, but what you look like i'm not interested in looking like that anymore,
    once i hit the age of 30 years ago i didnt feel the need to be "huge" anymore,
    thats not my thing, i just lift to stay in shape nowadays, even still i'm 5'11 and 230 lbs.

so you got me, you're a bigger, freakier, hulkster compared to me. congrats.

i'm still not sure what my size has to do with you PIMPING your companies product?
    You only responded to one part of my post, but I still stand behind the fact there's a large divide in efficacy between 97% HPLC and true crystalline 99%; even Vaughn from iForce went on in some detail about this yesterday on another forum.

Yes, that is me in my avatar - but I don't base or measure knowledge solely on physique development or post count on forums; it comes from the marriage of tirelessly devoting ones self to the unrestrained and relentless insatiable pursuit of all things applied science to manifest the end result of perpetual physical progression, along with the exertion and execution of that knowledge into tangible pools of sweat-soaked gym flooring and the ongoing endless amount of sacrifice and calculation that is demanded of such a lifestyle.

At any rate, unless you can provide some sort of proving evidence of your wildly baseless conspirator hogwash regarding my involvement with any company, you've just relegated YOURSELF to the status and title of troll. So either engage in stimulating and enlightening conversation concerning the topic at hand, or please, be quiet, and stop applying for your membership card into the loony toon academy of Internet prognosticators, because you do not know me, and aside from your highly impressive assortment of personal training credentials (didn't see a PHD in there) you're just another 'Legend' in your own mind, and in your signature. The choice is yours either way, I have a sneaky suspicion which route you'll choose, but you just can't teach a dumb dog new tricks on the Internet as they say. You called me out, not vice versa. Have a great day, and maybe you can attain another awesome set of acronym laden training certifications, but who knows, you have reached the ripe old cane-carrying age of 30.

Originally Posted by whitesox23 View Post
    I PM'ed you but I'll just ask here instead.. I really want to try this stuff but its so damn expensive! Who is Colin and how can one get in contact with him about this free 10 day trial?
    Ooops I hadn't check my mail. Colin is one of the head honchos with Tonvara which is part of Earthrise - foods. Samples were sent only to customers who had previously purchased Turkesterone products which were not up to par. The 40% HPLC were the ones that had circulated all over the place including eBay. So he made good to his customers and sent samples, great stuff but a bit pricey If you google Tonvara or Tonvar True Turk, it'll get you to one or both sites. Besides the True Turk which is no joke there are apparently some new Ecdy/Turk products coming out in April or May. Hopefully as these products keep getting better in quality and more available from multiple sources (including iForce Ecdy) prices will become more affordable.

Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.newyork-bodybuilding.com/...ber-1-prostack

Legit, or no? Always thought about buying this but was never sure if it was the real deal. This exact brand/product was voted #1 supp in the UK. But idk...
    Long time no see.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Persch889 View Post
    http://www.newyork-bodybuilding.com/...ber-1-prostack

Legit, or no? Always thought about buying this but was never sure if it was the real deal. This exact brand/product was voted #1 supp in the UK. But idk...
    if its the real deal its gonna be SUPER expensive
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    please DO NOT listen to this guy, he's full of sh*t and a SHILL for the company he's recommending.

GET LOST TROLL!

1.) Tonvara Trueturk
    3.) Tonvara Ecdy
    4.) Thermolife Ecdysten
    Muscle and Sports science (MASS) is also a legit source for RCE w/ >50mg per capsule of the same quality/purity as thermolife from what I understand
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    if its the real deal its gonna be SUPER expensive
    they have it listed on there for $79.99 for 120 caps.

Didnt realize it wasnt on the page I linked

EDIT: found another place its sold, its on pre order til May 14.
    http://www.tongkatfitness.com/products/pro-stack
    $98
    Last edited by Persch889; 03-23-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    Long time no see.

Legit, or no? Always thought about buying this but was never sure if it was the real deal. This exact brand/product was voted #1 supp in the UK. But idk...[/QUOTE]

Don't know about those folks. As a matter of fact the site says the product is no longer available.

The only one's I would trust at the moment are Tonvara and Thermolife.
    They maybe the only two that have the source. We know thermolife here in the U.S. and obviously Europe knows Tonvara from the U.K

Repartitioning Nutrients whitesox23's Avatar
    whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ooops I hadn't check my mail. Colin is one of the head honchos with Tonvara which is part of Earthrise - foods. Samples were sent only to customers who had previously purchased Turkesterone products which were not up to par. The 40% HPLC were the ones that had circulated all over the place including eBay. So he made good to his customers and sent samples, great stuff but a bit pricey If you google Tonvara or Tonvar True Turk, it'll get you to one or both sites. Besides the True Turk which is no joke there are apparently some new Ecdy/Turk products coming out in April or May. Hopefully as these products keep getting better in quality and more available from multiple sources (including iForce Ecdy) prices will become more affordable.
    Oh gotcha... Thanks anyways. Yeah I really want to give some a run, but I just can't justify blowing that much $... Hopefully it will get cheaper as the market expands
    X-Factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131209743

X-Factor Advanced http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=22250e76e637b39a81a83250f1d349cf&p=682117991#post682117991

"Success is never final. Failure never fatal."

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlphaMaleLilJay View Post
    you have reached the ripe old cane-carrying age of 30.
    whats LAUGHABLE is your reading comprehension dumbass.

i said "when i reached the age of 30 YEARS AGO", meaning i'm older than 30.

so quit being a douche, your big muscles dont mean sh*t when you have the brain the size of a pea, you dumbf*ck.

jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)

isoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Blackdream did you see tonvara has ICPS Ecdisten now. It is 98% dosed at 75 mgs per tab, unlike the older ecdisten which I think was 5mgs? I read a few pages back you took the icps ecdisten and liked it. Do you think two tabs of the tonvara version (also licensed by icps) would be enough? that is the recommendation on the tonvara site. Also, cant remember did you dose the turk at the recommmended 4 tabs?

thanks for the feedback, this stuff is not super high priced, but a little spendy, nice to have someone with firsthand experience.

Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Hey Blackdream did you see tonvara has ICPS Ecdisten now. It is 98% dosed at 75 mgs per tab, unlike the older ecdisten which I think was 5mgs? I read a few pages back you took the icps ecdisten and liked it. Do you think two tabs of the tonvara version (also licensed by icps) would be enough? that is the recommendation on the tonvara site. Also, cant remember did you dose the turk at the recommmended 4 tabs?

thanks for the feedback, this stuff is not super high priced, but a little spendy, nice to have someone with firsthand experience.
    no i didnt, you have a link???

its definitely worth a try, Ecdisten was the REAL DEAL!
    even at 5mg per tab that sh*t worked, i took 40mg per day.
    i dont know, i think those Russians mighta been spiking that stuff with D-Bol (serious). lol

btw isoc i would take 300mg per day, i think thats the dosage that is the benchmark for making great gains, for anyone at any size/height/weight/etc.
    i personally dont think Ecdy's dose dependency relies on someone's measurables.

Also, cant remember did you dose the turk at the recommmended 4 tabs?

I did the True Turk at 4 tabs a day. I had enough for 10 days. It kicked in where other people could see a difference and voluntarily made comments about day 9.

Keep in mind yeah the prices are a bit lower than last year, but lets say you order #240 tabs of Turk. After the discount (which you don't see til the end when you're checking out)it brings the price down to about $122 or $60 a month (4tabs a day). Not bad for real turkesterone and it's the only legit Turk supplier I know of. I'm picking up at least a months supply real soon. Til then I'll keep groovin on my ecdymorph

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Colin sent me a 10 day trial of True Turk just before xmas. Strength went up and around day 9 my girlfriend commented that I looked different....larger. My teenage son who I see on the weekend said "Hey dad you look xtra bigger".
    Thats faster than AAS gains
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

whats weird is the Ecdisten costs more than the TrueTurk, WTF?????

why isnt Khasan Niyazov the head of the ICPS anymore?????
    its some new guy i've never heard of?

isoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the megaturk is actually the best deal out of the three, not much more expensive as far as price and get full 100mgs of the true turk (same dosage as that product) and 50mgs of the ecdisten, only 25mgs less than the stand alone.

stuff is still pricey, but both appear to be legit sourced from icps, will probably at some point drop the funds for some though

if I were to get some of the Tonvara "MegaTurk" how would you recommend dosing it? Would 2 caps a day suffice, or would you recommend 3-4 a day?
    Long time no see.

Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000) Ninjathoskinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the megaturk is actually the best deal out of the three, not much more expensive as far as price and get full 100mgs of the true turk (same dosage as that product) and 50mgs of the ecdisten, only 25mgs less than the stand alone.

stuff is still pricey, but both appear to be legit sourced from icps, will probably at some point drop the funds for some though
    It's 100mg of 10% turk. Khazan said the purest form out there is 98% extract of turk.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why hasn't that unique Turk. strain the Uzbeki's are holding hostage been stolen and transported to the US/Elsewhere yet?

That's the only reason it's expensive.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question

whats weird is the Ecdisten costs more than the TrueTurk, WTF?????
    Ye make no sens to me !!!
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

Brb setting up my indoor turk growhouse

d_st_rb_d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) d_st_rb_d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1.) Tonvara Trueturk
    3.) Tonvara Ecdy
    4.) Thermolife Ecdysten
    Reps for Trueturk.

I find it hard to believe Thermolife Ecdysten is doing anything for me at this point.
    A wolf without a pack. Wolf among dogs. A sprinter in a marathon where everybody jogs.