The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Garlic and Testosterone (BC you might find this interesting)

While researching journels for my 10 page sociology report I got board and decided to look up supplements instead. I cam across an interesting study. I don't remember the exact numbers. But I know that in a study using rats found that Garlic supplementation increased LH levels and Testosterone levels in rats. Here is the study.

The effects of garlic supplementation on protein metabolism were investigated by measuring testis testosterone and plasma corticosterone in rats fed diets with different protein levels. In Experiment 1, rats were fed experimental diets with different protein levels (40, 25 or 10 g/100 g casein) with or without 0.8 g/100 g garlic powder. After 28 d of feeding, testosterone contents in the testis were significantly higher and plasma corticosterone concentrations were significantly lower in rats fed 40 and 25% casein diets with garlic powder than in those fed the same diets without garlic powder. Urinary excretion of 17-ketosteroid (an index of testosterone), nitrogen balance and hepatic arginase activity were significantly higher in rats fed the 40% casein diet with garlic powder than in the 40% casein controls. In Experiment 2, the effect of diallyldisulfide (a major volatile sulfur-containing compound in garlic) on the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland, which regulates testosterone production in the testis, was investigated in anesthetized rats. Plasma LH concentration increased dose dependently after administration of diallyldisulfide (P [is less than] 0.01, r = 0.558). These results suggest that dietary supplementation with 0.8 g/100 g garlic alters hormones associated with protein anabolism by increasing testicular testosterone and decreasing plasma corticosterone in rats fed a high protein diet. J. Nutr. 131: 2150-2156, 2001.

Garlic Supplementation Increases Testicular Testosterone and Decreases Plasma Corticosterone in Rats Fed a High Protein Diet. Yuriko Oi; Mika Imafuku; Chiaki Shishido; Yutaka Kominato; Syoji Nishimura; Kazuo Iwai.

What do you think Cat this is the only study I could find. You know of any others?

Peace

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did the study say how much garlic it would take for a human to raise their testosterone? I use garlic all the time, a little extra couldn't hurt!

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well the study said .8g per 100g bodyweight so if you can convert your weight into grams then just figure it out from there.
    Peace

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    well the study said .8g per 100g bodyweight so if you can convert your weight into grams then just figure it out from there.
    Peace

That is only 800 grams for a 220 lb person.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't mind chopping up 1.5 lbs of garlic for that. Not !

Next thing you know Muscletech or Biotest are going to start marketing garlic pills.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BAM! KICK IT UP A NOTCH!

Mabey thats why EMERIL is getting so big! Emeril uses about that much garlic a day! Praise the FOOD NETWORK!!!!!!!!!
    Emeril live is a great show!

LOL, in all seriousness guys...that is alot of garlic but have you ever heard of this before? I mean hey I'm natural I need every edge I can get and while mice are far from humans and it is just one study it is pretty encouraging.
    Peace

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Every little bit helps of course. Hey, how about a garlic transdermal with DMSO ? That oughta make for a nice aroma.

Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've got it, someone e-mail that punk ass Harcourt or Muscletech and give them a bogus claim that when you stacked Trib and Garlic that you test levels increased by X amount. And that your working on a transdermal formula that you are sure is more available and finally claim it's better then ZMA or something wild like that. Haha, on the flip side, it is interesting.
    "Rome was built in 8 week cycles"
    Judd

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Garlic For Everyone !!!
    I love it.(so does my wife so we are ok at noght)

Garlic, oregano, olive oil and other things commonly used in the mediterrainian diet are being studied everyday and being found to have many health benefits.

The mediterrainians have know this for centuries, without all the science. Genious', I tell you !!!

Garlic makes many reak out the pores, I don't know if it could be applied transdermally and have any benefit. The skin maybe a one way valve when it comes to garlic (to secrete it not to absorb it).

But I would love to hear more on this garlic/testosterone connection.

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Garlic in FUZU!

All the garlic I've been puttin' on my pizza lately should have me abit "swole" by now. I don't think this will work in humans, although it wouldn't hurt for someone to study further into it..
    Damn, Son!

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time to start taking garlic pills!
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

greekgawd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Garlic

I saw something on a show the other day that had these two guys eating 4 cloves of garlic a day to get rid of E.D. It seems that fresh garlic produces Nitric oxide in the blood and inceases blood flow and vasodialation.
    Maybe we should start eating raw garlic instead of taking a pre-workout sup! You'd probably save a ton of money.

homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by greekgawd View Post
    I saw something on a show the other day that had these two guys eating 4 cloves of garlic a day to get rid of E.D. It seems that fresh garlic produces Nitric oxide in the blood and inceases blood flow and vasodialation.
    Maybe we should start eating raw garlic instead of taking a pre-workout sup! You'd probably save a ton of money.
    and piss off every spotter who spots you

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Cat View Post
    Every little bit helps of course. Hey, how about a garlic transdermal with DMSO ? That oughta make for a nice aroma.
    I love DMSO.

/Epic Bump.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    don't stuff yourself with garlic to raise your test levels guys YOU WILL STINK.

I'm not even talking from your mouth, saw a documentary on tv about how what we eat affects our body odor. They made some dude run after he ate regular food and then again after eating some garlic and his sweat after the garlic smelled a lot worse according to the people who were the lucky enough to smell his sweat

ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ManiacMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by homerunrbi View Post
    and piss off every spotter who spots you
    lmao !

teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds cool but Layne... how are you planning to get in all this garlic? got any tipss ?

aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aboutpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    I've got it, someone e-mail that punk ass Harcourt or Muscletech and give them a bogus claim that when you stacked Trib and Garlic that you test levels increased by X amount. And that your working on a transdermal formula that you are sure is more available and finally claim it's better then ZMA or something wild like that. Haha, on the flip side, it is interesting.
    I know a good personal trainer, he also sells anabol anabolic steroid. You can send him an email to

houseoffreak@gmail.com

This guy is awesome!!

wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50) wirymike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    While researching journels for my 10 page sociology report I got board

i got board too!

yay epic bump

Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by microspot View Post
    don't stuff yourself with garlic to raise your test levels guys YOU WILL STINK.

I'm not even talking from your mouth, saw a documentary on tv about how what we eat affects our body odor. They made some dude run after he ate regular food and then again after eating some garlic and his sweat after the garlic smelled a lot worse according to the people who were the lucky enough to smell his sweat
    Bump brahs
    ... Garlic is said to raise both pheromones and testosterone, a good combo for the miscer whos into impregnatoring
    https://www.foodbeast.com/news/garlic-smell-attraction/

Anyone on long term raw garlic eating? Benefits?
    Cheers!