Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 3369
    DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrugFreePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love this weight gainer forum!
    Ok, I really like Cyto Gainer because it's LOW sugar and has digestive enzymes, creatine mono, and just a quality gainer, very clean...for a guy like me, 32 yrs old, 330lbs. Strongman, I need clean muscle and strength gains, I don't need any more fat; what fat I do have I feel comfortable with, and I'm drug free; STEROIDS-NO THANKS. So, find what works for you and your genetics. I don't need a whole lot of extra calories or carbs, so Cyto Gainer is perfect. At one point I did need more cals, carbs, and extra sugar to help fuel gains, so I used Muscle Juice...
    Oh yeah here's a quick edit: The "BEST" weight gainer in my opinion is: the one that suits your goals!
    Last edited by DrugFreePower; 04-02-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Da3v2id has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started gaining on AMP MASS XXX by GNC and it was crap. I recently started using Ult Nut Muscle Juice 2544 and am loving it! I gained six pounds of rock hard muscle in the last month and a half. Steady increases in all my lifts. I'm thinking about switching to Muscle Juice 2600, but 2544 is working just fine. Taste is incredible and price is ridiculous.

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Brosefski View Post
    Do you have any samples? The profile/price looks sick
    No samples of GAIN Max (at least yet). However, here's a chance to win a free tub: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=467724721
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Amp Mass XXX

I drink 2 scoops with 12oz milk first thing in the morning with an animal pak and right before bed along with Op whey and green mag post workout and jack3d pre workout and ive seen very fast gains...i had an akward year and i was at the lowest ive ever been weight wise eventhough ive always been a hardgainer and im seeing huge gains in size and power.

Ive tried other gainers before and im always curious about trying new supps but im actually scared to change from this because the taste is good, it mixes well in a blender with 12 oz's of milk and the results have been very nice

LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10) LankyMofo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by npz.88 View Post
    Which of these seven mass gainers are the best?

MUTANT MASS
    REAL MASS
    MASS XXX
    CYTOGAINER
    MONSTER MASS
    TRUE MASS
    ISO MAX XTREME GAINER
    Id like to know as well. I have done some research on Monster Mass as well as Serious Mass. Personally, Im looking for a gainer that can put some pounds on me. At 6'4 165lbs im skinny and a hard gainer. Anyone in the same situation? and what did u use ect.

russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LankyMofo View Post
    Id like to know as well. I have done some research on Monster Mass as well as Serious Mass. Personally, Im looking for a gainer that can put some pounds on me. At 6'4 165lbs im skinny and a hard gainer. Anyone in the same situation? and what did u use ect.
    I'm 6'2 165 hard gainer, I got good lean gains from Monster Mass, nothing ridiculous - helped me get a solid 4lbs...still have it and haven't had protein for like 2 weeks...

dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dundas112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I gained apx 10kg whilst using ON pro-complex gainer.
    @ present im considering taking a new gainer, such as cyto gainer. However, it is more $$ in Australia compared to the US avg $100AU, where as pro complex is apx $120AU -- giving the number of serves cyto gainer provides it is feeling as though i'll be heading back to procomplex gainer...

avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) avyion12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PVN's Mutant Mass, hands down. first 15lb bag, i gained ~14lbs from it in around 3-4 weeks. strength, size, and gains skyrocketed. it says take 2-3 4 scoop se rvings a day, but i did 4 2 scoop servings a day, due to 4 being WAY too much powder, and too damn sweet. taste was amazing.
    Always willing to help anyone out with nutrition, exercise and overall motivation. Love to talk shop on fitness any day.
    -Avyion.

r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r.m. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm using Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer by Ultimate Nutrition right now. I like it because it is low in sugar. I'm trying to avoid gaining fat as much as possible.

reedwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm also using Iso Mass Xtreme gainer because it has a good protein to carb ratio, low in fat and sugar. Also it has multis, omega 3s, and creatine. The price on it is very cheap when you buy it from GNC when they have their buy one get one 50% off deal with a gold card for an additional 20% off.

When you guys are looking at your weight gainer remember to check the carb to protein ratio. The really cheap weight gainers are diguised as carb powders. Muscle Juice for example has a 5:1 carb to protein ratio.

Ardus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ardus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ardus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ardus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ardus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ardus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So I've been using Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer over the past few months and it has been working pretty well.
    It is definitely harder to mix than any powder I have tried before, even in a powerful blender it still leaves chunks. The taste is also not the greatest, but not horrible.

Still, this is a gainer we're talking about not some namby pamby smoothie from Jamba Juice, so the taste and the mixing ease don't really matter to me because I'm a man and I don't give a ****.

Anyways, as a gainer, it's probably the most effective I've used (which admittedly is not many), and most importantly it is made with quality ingredients and no sugar, so I'm gonna keep using it.

wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by avyion12 View Post
    PVN's Mutant Mass, hands down. first 15lb bag, i gained ~14lbs from it in around 3-4 weeks. strength, size, and gains skyrocketed. it says take 2-3 4 scoop se rvings a day, but i did 4 2 scoop servings a day, due to 4 being WAY too much powder, and too damn sweet. taste was amazing.
    This!
    Mutant mass is awesome, good solid profile, low sugar not loaded with maltodextrin
    and a 15 pound bag has 26 full servings, not bad if you ask me

pasqua92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

k honestly the best gainer would have to be mutant mass because its got hectic calories, a mean fat content, and thats what a gainer should be, not no gay 220 calories and low fat fa.ggety gainer like amplified whey, notice its amplified cuz its got more calories..woo big fuc.k its got like 600 calories, anyways mutant mass is the way to go trust me!

snapmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    been usiing alot of sci mx porducts over the past couple of years and found mass system and omni mx hardcore great for building lean muscle

bodyFAN007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyFAN007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyFAN007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    true mass

FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FellatioKane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I****ss xtreme by Ultimate nutrition

thakur.rahul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

which is best

m in india n i dont have various option for good muscle gainers... please help me which one is best ultimate nutrition or optimum products??

Law89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mutant mass

As a hardgainer I did some lookin into wieghtgainers, and I found pvl mutant mass, and I think this is probally one of the best (can't say best, ain't tried em all) weightgainers avaliable.... Figures..... For 4 scoops 260g (recomended servin) calories 1060.. Fat 18g.... Carbs.... 176g of which sugars 34g.... Protein.... 52g ... I think that's pretty good... Taste.. Well I've only ordered cookies and cream and it tastes amazin 3 of my mates have tried it an said it Taste gd 2, and it mixes very easily an comes in a 6.8kg bag.. Wat more do u want?? 

Law89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Missed one

O and 52g of Amino Acids per serving 

Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dted321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ON Serious Mass is the best one out there from the resuslts I have experienced.
    USMC
    http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/9/Poetic-Marine-372036.html
    ^Believe It^
    gotta eat big to get big bro

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle". - Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army "

tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was really interested in getting pvl's mutant mass, but now I think I might just be making homade mass gainer shakes cuz pre-made mass gainers are so damn expensive

white_russian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone tried Mass Impact by MAP ??
    AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS !!
    " Metallica "

kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by russianbear561 View Post
    I'm 6'2 165 hard gainer, I got good lean gains from Monster Mass, nothing ridiculous - helped me get a solid 4lbs...still have it and haven't had protein for like 2 weeks...

6'4" was 170 lbs like yourself and and extreme hard gainer. I had to work myself up to 7 meals a day, even setting an alarm and getting up at 2:30 at night and eating a sanwich or drinking a protein shake. It is very tough to consume this much food, but it is what you need. Your body will adapt and it will grow, but YOU HAVE TO EAT VERY CLEAN!!!! or this will stack on fat instead. I am now 245lbs, but my lean bodymass is 230.

Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Branbrans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ON Serious mass is the ****

jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwpaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not just buy some fine-ground natural oat/ barley flower, in bulk, add your favorite protein powder (or a couple sources of varying rates of digestion) and some liquid flax or dry seed oil powders? Right there you've already created a more cost effective and healthier alternative to commercial gainers. Actually, you can pick out most weight gainers and order the ingredients, online... and make about the same thing a lot cheaper. ..."Super matrix XXX extreme bulker (enter flashy adjective here)" will provide no more substantial gains than what you can make in your own kitchen, after a bit of research, a few calculations for your macros and knowledge of the BMR.

progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) progress82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rigit23 View Post
    eat food. Don't rely on weight gainers, most of them have crappy ingredients anyways
    shut the **** up about food, hes asking for a weight gainer!!!!
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★

*remember to train your muscles not your ego!!!

******I ALWAYS rep back... aslong as you rep me. **************

Negs for: MeanChad

AlexanderKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I like Real Mass from Gaspari Nutrition

Hello guys, I’m new in bodybuilding. Start it about year ago. Recently have started Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass and was really surprised how it woks. I have visible result in 2 months. Really recommend it.

leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I currently take cytogainer, half serving + 500ml milk with breakfast, and half serving PWO.

However, its quite expensive, and I am almost at the end of the tub. I'm considering getting Mutant Mass, but am concerned about the amount of sugar/carbs compared to the protein. Cyto gainer has the same protein and half the calories...

What would you recommend?
    Bulking at 3225kcal.
    GST Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124959741

Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gain fast is pretty good if your looken to pack on a few

stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Universal Real Gains for sure!!

Keep On Pumpin'