Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, where have you been? The teen forum guys break WR all the time, they can't be bothered to compete with the pathetic pro lifters.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by monkeydan
    Wow, they can C & J more than the world record?

Someone should tell them to compete!
    Lol! How gullible for that guy to believe things in the teen forum.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

brycegarett2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brycegarett2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brycegarett2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brycegarett2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brycegarett2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brycegarett2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brycegarett2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by best regards View Post
    I weigh 155 and can military 85x5 without using no legs at all.
    I weigh 152 and can seated press 205 three times. I usually rep 185 eight times or more. Body weight doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. Keep switching up your shoulder workouts to strengthen every part of your shoulders.

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brycegarett2 View Post
    I weigh 152 and can seated press 205 three times. I usually rep 185 eight times or more. Body weight doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. Keep switching up your shoulder workouts to strengthen every part of your shoulders.
    ****ing strong 7 year old bump for first post LOL.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko