Thread: Jumping Rope.

AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jumping Rope.

Just recently jumping robe. I have to say its a great cardio workout and it switches it from jogging.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its the best imo
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdamJames
    Just recently jumping robe. I have to say its a great cardio workout and it switches it from jogging.
    Is there a question anywhere in there?
    Lean body mass is my fat burner.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to be a complete a**hole at any time.

Great quotes from BB.com:

"I disagree with people that says that high reps and low weight do not tone your muscles . High reps (20-30) do something , but I dont know what is it, I hope somebody can tell something about it"
    -- piportil_l4