Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)

Why did Markus Ruhl get placed so low?

He's massive, in condition, his waistline looks streamlined giving the nice V-shape appearance and he was as ripped as ever...
    How did this man get 8th place? Someone please explain
    This one's for you baby

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Markus is huge and his conditioning is spotty at times, although at the O I thought he looked good. But with mass, as Ronnie found out, comes the sacrifice of symmetry and overall aesthetic appeal. No Mr. O will ever be crowned at 300 +. Jay's lucky he got away with 295. I do not advise he push that envelope or Victor will be there at 285-290 and win it.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love it how fickle bodybuilding fans are, this time last year everyone was cursing Markus out calling him washed up blah blah etc.....talking **** about him basically.

Now he shows up in condition and everyones licking his ring again, some people have even said he should have beat Cutler .....

lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Npeart
    Markus is huge and his conditioning is spotty at times, although at the O I thought he looked good. But with mass, as Ronnie found out, comes the sacrifice of symmetry and overall aesthetic appeal. No Mr. O will ever be crowned at 300 +. Jay's lucky he got away with 295. I do not advise he push that envelope or Victor will be there at 285-290 and win it.
    jay did not weigh 295,he was 278 as stated in press conference

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's not that Ruhl was bad, it's that there were others who were better. I'm a huge fan but you can't argue with the fact that his body is bult cell by cell to be a "shock factor" rather than a Mr. Olympia.

PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    we need more frank zanes

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PainfulPleasure
    we need more frank zanes
    www.calvinklein.com

Knock yourself out....

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^ Lmfao

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    www.calvinklein.com

Knock yourself out....
    LOL!!!
    Goal: 8%

Current Supplements
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Scivation Sesamin
    -One A Day Multivitamin
    -Controlled Labs White Flood
    -Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OK, I guess I have to say it ...

Alright, I suppose I have to be the one to say it and catch the flak:

"The answer to your question is, because Bodybuilding isn't a true sport!"

By which I mean, there's no objective way to judge who's better and who's worse.

It's like figure skating, or ballroom dancing. There's no sense in arguing that:

"This guy/gal/couple should have won/placed higher or lower than this other guy/gal/couple."

Because the outcome of a dance contest, figure skating competition or bodybuilding contest is entirely up to the subjective whim of the judges.

Jay won because the judges "liked" his physique better than Ronnie's. Ruhl placed 8th because the judges didn't like his physique very much.

That's it.

Now ... this is NOT to say that bodybuilders aren't athletes, that they don't train extremely hard, and that it doesn't take a lot of skill and knowledge to be a champion bodybuilder. It most certainly does (just as it does to be a champion ballroom dancer or figure skater). Also, in my personal subjective interpretation, I would have placed Ruhl higher than 8th.

But the key words are "in my personal subjective interpretation". Obviously the people who were judging that day felt differently than I did. There's no sense trying to explain why, because it really can't be explained!

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ Well said. I can't really give you any flack. Any figure/beauty/physique/talent competition is open to interpretation. Even the legal system is the same way. Not everyone is going to agree. The most we can do is just make sure we have credible figures in the judging pannel. There will always be someone pissed off with a judges verdict, no matter what walk of life we're discussin. The trick is to get on with actual important **** and not spend our lives worrying about some German endomorph and how many thousands of dollars he was jipped of. It's really not all that important in the scheme of things.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    It's not that Ruhl was bad, it's that there were others who were better. I'm a huge fan but you can't argue with the fact that his body is bult cell by cell to be a "shock factor" rather than a Mr. Olympia.
    Agree 100% - Ruhl is a massive dude, but he's not proportional. He's shoulders are too wide for his lower body, his biceps are too big for his triceps, etc. I love the guy, but that's not an Olympia body, it's the biggest no doubt.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we need more frank zanes

F**cking right about that!!! Enough of the mess mass already. Its time to get back to bodybuilding.

PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PainfulPleasure is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    www.calvinklein.com

Knock yourself out....
    that's an insult to the 3 time mr. olympia. those scronny 90 lbs emo losers have nothing on the 180 lbs ripped frank zane. frank zane got even bigger after he retired. if zane was taller he would've been 210 or more.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Would rahter have a Calvin Klein physique than a Ruhl physique anyday.....

Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    given the fact that ronnie won 8 times looking how he did. Ruhl def should have placed a lot better this year.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Doc Iron
    Alright, I suppose I have to be the one to say it and catch the flak:

"The answer to your question is, because Bodybuilding isn't a true sport!"

By which I mean, there's no objective way to judge who's better and who's worse.

It's like figure skating, or ballroom dancing. There's no sense in arguing that:

"This guy/gal/couple should have won/placed higher or lower than this other guy/gal/couple."

Because the outcome of a dance contest, figure skating competition or bodybuilding contest is entirely up to the subjective whim of the judges.

Jay won because the judges "liked" his physique better than Ronnie's. Ruhl placed 8th because the judges didn't like his physique very much.

That's it.

Now ... this is NOT to say that bodybuilders aren't athletes, that they don't train extremely hard, and that it doesn't take a lot of skill and knowledge to be a champion bodybuilder. It most certainly does (just as it does to be a champion ballroom dancer or figure skater). Also, in my personal subjective interpretation, I would have placed Ruhl higher than 8th.

But the key words are "in my personal subjective interpretation". Obviously the people who were judging that day felt differently than I did. There's no sense trying to explain why, because it really can't be explained!

jk
    100% agreed

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought Ruhl looked amazing on the fact that he was SO damn HUGE. I thought he shoulda okaced higher. I wouldn't want his physique but i think it looks freakishly awesome.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Doc Iron
    Actually those activities are more judge-able. BBing is a pageant without a talent portion.

B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by One Man Army
    Screw that! Who wants to look like a starving refugee? I'm not sure I'd want to be Ruhls size either but I think bigger is better.

edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff
    Agree 100% - Ruhl is a massive dude, but he's not proportional. He's shoulders are too wide for his lower body, his biceps are too big for his triceps, etc. I love the guy, but that's not an Olympia body, it's the biggest no doubt.
    without a doubt if ruhl could come in like he did in the 2002 noc i believe he would win the olympia

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    listen to made in germany he knows he doesn't have a body to win the O he just wants to make his fans happy. I think if he could get better detail in his back he'd place higher. Does anyone know if he's gonna do the arnold, I just bought tickets and I'd be pumped to know if he was gonna compete.

Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julien27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

By looking at his triceps this year, his biceps do not overpower that much his tri's. Go to the site to compare side by side and you will see His triceps were better than Mr. Olympia himself...

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Julien27
    By looking at his triceps this year, his biceps do not overpower that much his tri's. Go to the site to compare side by side and you will see His triceps were better than Mr. Olympia himself...
    I don't know if this is possible, but on the front double bi shot, his biceps are too big - gosh, I wish I had that problem Not in proportion, that's why he got placed where he was placed. Mr. Olympia won every single round in pre-judging.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

Pain is gain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pain is gain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pain is gain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pain is gain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pain is gain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if this is possible, but on the front double bi shot, his biceps are too big - gosh, I wish I had that problem Not in proportion, that's why he got placed where he was placed. Mr. Olympia won every single round in pre-judging.
    even the front double bi ? No disrespect to jay, but his front double bi has nothing on ronnies. anyone agree ?
    Everybody wana be a bodybuilder...but aint no buddy wana lift no heavy ass weight. -Ronnie

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    www.calvinklein.com

Knock yourself out....
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BB is 4 life again.

that's an insult to the 3 time mr. olympia. those scronny 90 lbs emo losers have nothing on the 180 lbs ripped frank zane. frank zane got even bigger after he retired. if zane was taller he would've been 210 or more.
    No, it's not an insult. It's plain fact. There are plenty of models out there today with Zane's muscularity. In his time he was decent (even then he was by no means big), but today he would NEVER get a pro card with that body - hell, he wouldn't even place top 6 in a local bbing contest - he is simply too small. There are no arguments against facts and the fact is that Zane was far too small to have been Mr. Olympia in any true bodybuilder's opinion. If you're looking for an aesthetic bodybuilder there are plenty - Shawn Ray, Dexter Jackson, Kevin Levrone, Frank McGrath, Ahmad Haidar, and ****loads more. But those guys are still bodybuilders. I find ridiculous to call a Mr. Olympia a guy who looks completely normal with a shirt on.

Originally Posted by AdamJames
    F**cking right about that!!! Enough of the mess mass already. Its time to get back to bodybuilding.
    BodyBUILDING is about BUILDING your body.

Building:

-the act of constructing or building something
    -increasing or having the power to increase especially in size or amount or degree - INCREDIBLE EXAMPLE: "muscle-building exercises"

BodyBUILDING is about BUILDING your muscles. Not about who is more fit to be on the cover of Men's Health.

Originally Posted by One Man Army
    And that is why you are in the red on a bodybuilding forum - you quite simply don't belong here.
    Last edited by Uriel_da_man; 10-03-2006 at 10:35 AM.

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    marcus is great from the front, but when he turns around he looks too smooth, plus his legs are not very seperated

bigguy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i didnt wanna start a new thread for this so im gonna ask u guys since were talking bout RUHL anyone know what music he was using for his routine ? i think he had 2 seperate songs . anyone got any ideas ?
    "does it scar? WHAT PAIN DOESNT?....PAIN CANNOT BE OVERCOME, BUT IT CAN BE PUT IN IT'S PLACE. that place is where pain can work for you? PAIN DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, YOU WORK THROUGH PAIN. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS HAVN'T YOU LEARNED?"

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think his pec tear hurts him.

B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B717Driver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigguy99
    i didnt wanna start a new thread for this so im gonna ask u guys since were talking bout RUHL anyone know what music he was using for his routine ? i think he had 2 seperate songs . anyone got any ideas ?
    Not sure about the first song. Second one is Feuer Frei by Rammstein. If youve seen the movie XXX with Vin Diesel its the opening song.