Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OK I need to lose weight again to get down to my ideal weight, but having diet probs.

I am having severe dieting issues... I cannot stay away from sugar.... Everyone in my household doesnt care about their diet and bring in junk food, to make matters worse I am aiming for a six pack for May 2007 and believe now is the best time to get started.

How can I curve the sugar cravings? What should my diet look like? Also Im on kinda of a tight budget (Im working part - time and my mom is working also, right now not too high an of income, but Im looking for a full time job and one prospect looks good anyways so hopefully diet money wont be tight soon)

So what should I be doing? I weight approx 215lbs, and my exercise routine looks like Biceps/Chest/Shoulders/back-legs/Triceps Mon - Fri (one body part per day, so biceps on monday, chest on tuesday and so on)

Also Cardio (30 mins elliptical) on Mon/wed/fri/sat/sun (I will start HIIT training in about a month in or so)

So I just need to get my diet back on track!!!
    Start: 276lbs
    Current: 234lbs
    Goal = 209lbs by November 28th, 2009.

7% bodyfat here I come Mike Zero's Avatar
    Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Protein! Force it down ffs. Tuna, Cottage Cheese, Low Carb Protein shakes! It has a very calming effect on your appetite.

It's as simple as finding out what caloric value will mantain your weight and EAT LESS THAN THAT. I know this may sound hard but, use whatever willpower you have to avoid sugary foods. Ask yourself: "Is it worth it?". Back when I started eating healthy I would be tempted by crappy foods. It helped to read the back and often ended up in my turning my back on it, flipping the finger, yelling "**** you" and laughing because I didn't give in. And I tell you now, it's a bloody good feeling.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just read this from an online article..

Be active and keep busy. Most of us snack the most when we are bored and inactive. Go for a walk. Go shopping. Organize your entire house. Anything to keep your hands busy and away from the cookie jar.

rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rugby06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re:

Will power is the key...that and motivation. You need to WANT to lose weight and do whatever it takes. If that means not raiding the cabinets and eating all the crap then so be it. Unfortunately for you, you live with people who arent trying to get their diets in check. My best results have come since moving into my own apartment a month back.
    "I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain. You see, you're an inspriation, to all of us who... who weren't born handsome, and charming and cool."

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence- that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rugby06
    Will power is the key...that and motivation. You need to WANT to lose weight and do whatever it takes. If that means not raiding the cabinets and eating all the crap then so be it. Unfortunately for you, you live with people who arent trying to get their diets in check. My best results have come since moving into my own apartment a month back.
    ya it was soo much easier when i was living away from home for college, now I have to commute to college cause money's tight, I was at a nice lean 198lbs before i moved back home... ARGHHH I hate it, just gotta motivate myself like crazy and not cave in at all!!

Also one thing I hate is that I would buy myself cottage cheese and my family members will like pick at it with their dirty spoons and put it back half empty with remnants of whatever was on their spoon in the cottage cheese and makes the cottage cheese look very unappealing.
    Start: 276lbs
    Current: 234lbs
    Goal = 209lbs by November 28th, 2009.