Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation HMB - Increase Lean Mass, While Decreasing Body Fat....

What's the verdict on this one?
    http://www.internationalsupplements....ducts/hmb.html

From some guys blog who used it::
    I use HMB (ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate) some benefits of which are:
    Increases lean body mass
    Decreases body fat
    Prevents muscle catabolism (muscle breakdown)
    Speeds muscle recovery
    Decreases blood cholesterol levels

Participants in a study gained twice as much lean muscle mass as compared to a placebo group. I’ve worked out with and without it and I’ve noticed a huge difference between how sore I use to be and how long it would be before I could work out the same muscle group again and I’ve cut it down from 72 hours to 48 with very little to no soreness in between. Keep in mind though, if you are starting out, you are going to feel sore no matter what, this will only help reduce that significantly. But this stuff is great, I can promise you that if you try it out for 3 weeks or so, you’ll notice great improvements!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some info for ya, that might help:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast7.htm
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience