Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rob_o_bgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Need to lose 55 lbs. as quickly and safely as possible...

I need a lot of help. I am currently 280 lbs. I need to drop about 55 lbs. in order to have a 35% BMI so I can meet my companies expectations to be a contract firefighter in Iraq. I have no set diet (just cutting down my portions, calories, and fat) and I am taking whey, Lipo 6, and a multi-vitamin. I need to start a cardio workout. I have to experience with fat-loss so any advice will be accepted. Not only do I want to lose weight for a job, I want to better myself and I want to get into shape. Please help!!!!
    Failure to plan is planning to fail.

-Various BB.com members

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much time do you have?
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

As soon as I drop my weight, I go to the doc and have him sign off that my BMI is at least 35. But, I thought I was already going so I took my leave of absense from work and now I'm F____d. So the sooner, the better.

-Various BB.com members

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of cardio bro! I've never liked just running on a treadmill, maybe try basketball, or swimming.

Also try super-setting alternate body parts (for example chest and legs) with light weights, high reps, and very little rest inbetween sets. That should get your heart rate up.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well, if you are JUST interested in losing WEIGHT, then cut your cals significantly (biggest loser style 1500-1800) and do cardio for hours a day. You'll lose the 55 lbs quickly---you'll look and feel like crap, but you will lose WEIGHT (muscle and fat).

If you want to look good after, eat a good amount of cals (2500-3000), lift full bodies 3x a week heavy, and do cardio 3-4 times a week. You'll lose it slower, but you won't look or feel like crap when you are done.
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rob_o_bgs
    As soon as I drop my weight, I go to the doc and have him sign off that my BMI is at least 35. But, I thought I was already going so I took my leave of absense from work and now I'm F____d. So the sooner, the better.
    Is there any way you can avoid that LoA? 55 pounds is a lot of weight to drop, not something you can do with water manipulation.

dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000)
    try cardio maybe twice a day. include weight training and a good diet. when i first started out i would do 40 min on treadmill, whatever body part i was working in the morning and then another 40 min on treadmill in the evening and i cut out all fried foods, fast foods, pastass and i lost 24 lbs in a month

I've been on my LoA since May 6th. I've lost 19 lbs since then.

-Various BB.com members

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A simple plan would be:

Cardio for 30-40 minutes, increase intensity when you are able to. Do your cardio early in the morning, just have some whey before you do it.

Eat no more than 3000 kcals per day, preferably 2800 or so, split up between 5-6 meals. A shake counts as a meal too.

Choose lower carb foods. In fact, limit your carb intake to early during the day (center it around your workouts- especially post-workout).

Main foods to eat are:

steamed veggies
    eggs
    egg whites
    some fruits
    cottage cheese
    low-fat yogurt
    chicken breast
    fish

Water intake should be high- minimum 3 litres per day.

As far as supplements go, just stick to whey protein, a multivitamin, and since you're pressed for time, cycle between stimulant and non-stimulant fat loss supplements (2 weeks at a time).

Be prepared to be a little hungry at times, the hunger pains will go away after a few days. DO NOT starve yourself though, just eat small meals consisting of the foods outlined above frequently -but keep track of calories-.

not to sound like an idiot, but what's the difference between stimulant and non-stimulant?

-Various BB.com members

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not to sound like an idiot, but what's the difference between stimulant and non-stimulant?
    Some fat-loss supplements contain stimulants such as caffeine or ephedrine, some do not. Your body builds tolerance to stimulants, thus they need to be cycled. The non-stimulant ones don't usually work as well, but they help a little. Its important to cycle them.

It goes without saying that some weight-training should be included as well, 3 times per week is suffice. Cardio I would do 5-6 times per week. And no matter how tempting, no junk food

Sounds good!!!

-Various BB.com members

bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bruce19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey just giving u an idea of a good cut or "supplement" lipo 6 has worked wonders for me... one pill 3 times daily, easy and effective. and good luck..

Originally Posted by bruce19
    hey just giving u an idea of a good cut or "supplement" lipo 6 has worked wonders for me... one pill 3 times daily, easy and effective. and good luck..

I forgot to mention, I just started taking Lipo 6 recently.

-Various BB.com members

BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If BMI is the only indicator that's holding you back from this job, you can keep an eye on yours using this website. When you get close, get your doc to sign you off.

http://elitemrp.net/cgi-bin/bmi/index.cgi

You might want to avoid lifting weights as the BMI really isn't a good test for muscular people. Stick to cardio and a low carb diet and the weight will just shed off.

bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I forgot to mention, I just started taking Lipo 6 recently.
    how is that going? how many days are you into it? i sell atleast 2 a day at GNC everytime i work, great overall product, only good feedback about it so far.

Well at first, it made me nauseated. After a few days that went a way. Still had jitters. I believe its working. Ha ha the nausea helped me not to feel hungry and eat. I ran out of pills and do not have the money to buy some more but I will definitely buy more.

-Various BB.com members

bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well at first, it made me nauseated. After a few days that went a way. Still had jitters. I believe its working. Ha ha the nausea helped me not to feel hungry and eat. I ran out of pills and do not have the money to buy some more but I will definitely buy more.
    good, really well researched and developed product.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arose70
    well, if you are JUST interested in losing WEIGHT, then cut your cals significantly (biggest loser style 1500-1800) and do cardio for hours a day. You'll lose the 55 lbs quickly---you'll look and feel like crap, but you will lose WEIGHT (muscle and fat).

If you want to look good after, eat a good amount of cals (2500-3000), lift full bodies 3x a week heavy, and do cardio 3-4 times a week. You'll lose it slower, but you won't look or feel like crap when you are done.
    those guys on biggest loser are losing like 20lbs in one week!!! its insane
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bravo03
    how is that going? how many days are you into it? i sell atleast 2 a day at GNC everytime i work, great overall product, only good feedback about it so far.
    what requirments are there to get a job at a place like gnc???
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Originally Posted by hardestgainer
    those guys on biggest loser are losing like 20lbs in one week!!! its insane

It's mostly water

Originally Posted by NAP_s_king
    It's mostly water
    Is it THAT bad to lose water weight? If not, how do you do that besides taking a diuretic as in Lasix (furosemide)?

-Various BB.com members

Originally Posted by hardestgainer
    what requirments are there to get a job at a place like gnc???
    are you interested?

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im in the same boat, but I just need to lose the weight safely and as fast as possible...but I get the shakes when I just try to eat healthy, but atkins seems to work good for me, i dont feel hungry, and I feel dame good to be honest....but i dont think atkins is something that can be maintained for a long period of time, i did it for about 3 months and lost about 65 pounds...I really need some help also, but no one really responds to my threads....

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by and1_balla52
    I really need some help also, but no one really responds to my threads....

can I suggest to put your thread adress in your signature.
    That helps a lot when people are trying to get to your thread.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can lose at least 55 lbs in Iraq, it's called your lower torso.

THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need a lot of help. I am currently 280 lbs. I need to drop about 55 lbs. in order to have a 35% BMI so I can meet my companies expectations to be a contract firefighter in Iraq. I have no set diet (just cutting down my portions, calories, and fat) and I am taking whey, Lipo 6, and a multi-vitamin. I need to start a cardio workout. I have to experience with fat-loss so any advice will be accepted. Not only do I want to lose weight for a job, I want to better myself and I want to get into shape. Please help!!!!
    I did it, so can you. Don't use drugs, you don't need them. Vitamins are ok.
    I did low fat, low cal, high protiend switch. I cut mayo, french frys, soda.. all the obviously bad stuff that fat people love to eat.
    -Tas

height: 5' 10.5"
    weight: 210 lbs. was 280++ lbs.

Originally Posted by Scott~
    You can lose at least 55 lbs in Iraq, it's called your lower torso.
    I hope to God I don't lose my lower torso. Man, imagine what my BMI would be!!!!!!

-Various BB.com members

Wow

I know there has been others who have acheived more than I have but I'm on a fricken mission for myself!! I have already lost 4 lbs since I started my 2,232 calorie diet!!!!! My sweatshirt is just a tad bit looser!!! I almost forgot what is was like to lose weight (since I'm back on track).

-Various BB.com members

Cut the crap, errr fat chaosad420's Avatar
    chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much money will you make in Iraq? Not sure if it's worth it to ya, but maybe liposuction is an alternative? LOL j/k... well maybe not :P

Heh, I just advised someone to get liposuction on bodybuilding.com...
    In the pasture of life, don't be a cowpie.