Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smith79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by THX 138
    I did it, so can you. Don't use drugs, you don't need them. Vitamins are ok.
    I did low fat, low cal, high protiend switch. I cut mayo, french frys, soda.. all the obviously bad stuff that fat people love to eat.
    Repped.

I love that kind of attitude in people wishing to lose fat. It is a no-nonsense champion's approach.

I mean really, if you want to get lean then it is a no-brainer. Cut out ALL the crap you put in your body; I'm talking about donuts, chocolate, chips, hamburgers, fries, milkshakes, ice cream, cakes. Then start to exercise progressively; ensure you run for at least one yard further than you did the last time, ensure you lift one more rep or go up a plate, shoot for one more push-up or set in the day than you managed in the previous session.

That is really all there is to it. I'm a cynical old sod, and I really get skeptical when people with a loooooot of fat start talking about expensive supplements. Hate to break it to you, but it is about the sheer pain and sweat you expend, not the amount of miracle pills you swallow.

You need to finish each exercise session having busted a gut to beat your previous bests. You need to stagger out of that gym feeling completely whacked. You need to go past McDonalds and feel really crappy that you can't have a Big Mac. Because then you know you're on the right path.

Seriously, you could do all of this from home. Cut out all junk food and restrict your calories. Then do simple calisthenics such as push-ups, sit-ups and chin-ups. Go jogging outside for as long as you can. Then seek to improve every day. You keep that up for a few months, and the change in your body and health will be remarkable.

Don't get bogged down in hype and spin. I'm going to go against the grain in saying this, but if you feel jazzed and driven, then that's not necessarily a good thing. The bottom line is that to truly lose weight effectively (or even ineffectively), it will take a lot of sweat, a lot of pain, a lot of hard work, a lot of discipline and dealing with an awful lot of stress, anxiety and frustration.

I would far rather you accepted your task with grim resolve rather than glitzy fist-pumping. Because if you truly know what you have to do in order to accomplish your goals, and still *resolve* to do it, then you will smack of much greater sincerity. Believe me, if you browse any fitness forums for a short length of time, then you will see a thousand fist-pumping idealists, but almost zero follow-through.

rob_o_bgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't agree with you more!!!!
    Failure to plan is planning to fail.

-Various BB.com members

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bravo03
    are you interested?
    haha ya

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer
    haha ya
    The only requirements are being over 18..... and moron can work at GNC, its a retail store......
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

Originally Posted by sobelik
    The only requirements are being over 18..... and moron can work at GNC, its a retail store......
    What about a fat guy like myself? Would that be ironic that a fat guy works in a health store? I need a job as well.

-Various BB.com members

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should incorporate HIIT training with CLA/lipo 6 and if your very desperate use ephedra smartly.

I have lost 4 lbs this week just cutting back to 2,000 cals. Makes me happy!!

-Various BB.com members