alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Bring back Watermelon Xtend "Classic"!

I am not opposed to change but I really miss the original Xtend watermelon flavor. It was perfect! Drank it nearly every day for up to 4years. Recommended to people left and right. The new flavor may taste more like watermelon but if watermelon juice was that good, you would be able to buy it in a bottle (which I've never seen). The new flavor is way too strong for my taste. Oh if I could get my hands on the original.... I am not sure I can stomach it anymore. I may have to try some of the other flavors to see if they have improved. If not, Xtend may fall off my supp list which is nearly unimaginable up until now.
    Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alm21 View Post
    I am not opposed to change but I really miss the original Xtend watermelon flavor. It was perfect! Drank it nearly every day for up to 4years. Recommended to people left and right. The new flavor may taste more like watermelon but if watermelon juice was that good, you would be able to buy it in a bottle (which I've never seen). The new flavor is way too strong for my taste. Oh if I could get my hands on the original.... I am not sure I can stomach it anymore. I may have to try some of the other flavors to see if they have improved. If not, Xtend may fall off my supp list which is nearly unimaginable up until now.
    Been there, feel you pain....what I can say that worked for me (recommended by someone else) was to mix the two slowly and you'll adjust. I started with 1.5 scoops of old and .5 of new....then slowly kept adding new and removing old. I used to LOVE the grape flavor....I still have some and think it's way too tart now, lol. Watermelon was my favorite in the old flavor....I have finally adjusted/starting liking the new one but I like the new grape much better.

Hope this helps!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I am very sorry to hear you guys don't like the new flavors. Taste is very subjective and we released the flavors that were voted the best. I personally didn't care for the old grape but love the new grape.

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I am very sorry to hear you guys don't like the new flavors. Taste is very subjective and we released the flavors that were voted the best. I personally didn't care for the old grape but love the new grape.
    What were your favourite flavours from the old formula and what are your favourites from the new formula?
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alm21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wasn't a big fan of the old flavors besides watermelon so I understand why changes were made. It just happened to be the one I loved is now the one I no longer like. That being the case, I'll try the others and hopefully find a new favorite.
    Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Purefire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Watermelon xtend original...

Originally Posted by alm21 View Post
    I wish... I really don't like the watermelon madness.. and since I spend way to much time on google... I found a site that does have the Xtend Watermelon Original Formula but the qualities are limited... I am going to slowly try mixing the two together once I do get the original..