has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

People seem to forget one thing....

Bodybuilders really begin to peak in their genetic capabilities when they hit their mid thirties.......

For those that dont know, Jay is 33.....mid thirties....hes only gonna get better, Ronnie is 43....hitting his mid fourties.

When Ronnie won his first Sandow in 1998 he was 35, he hit his peaking years and got better and better and better.....so it makes sense that Jay closed the gap between them as he got older, Ronnie always had the advantage of age which = muscle maturity/density that Cutler couldnt obtain due tot eh fact that his age didnt permit it basically...

Ronnie is now running a race against someone thats sprinting with his genetics, Jay is going to improve more from year to year than Ronnie can and i doubt Ronnie will gain another Sandow to his belt ( i love Ronnie, hes quality and i have all of his DVD's its not that i hope he doesnt, so dont misconstrue what i say....id fukkin love to see the big nasty snatch another and then retire on top).

Now.....that being said, Jay has more to contest with now, Victor Martinez is amazing, you cant deny it ( except for the fanboy groupies of different pro's that say he has nothing to look at ) he will be Mr.O....no question to it. If he makes all as big a improvement to his physique over this next year as he did this past year...with NO distractions unlike this past year, then he could even make his first Sandow as early as next year.
    ( for people that dont know he lost his mother a few weeks from the show to cancer )

Aswell as that freak of nature....he has Marvelous Melvin, another one with AMAZING lines and symmetry and is improving at an alarming rate...and people naturally say hes **** and doesnt belong in the top ranks another big WTF and a

Dexter is still improving and doing what is necessary, adding mass in all the right places and not at the cost of his lines.....big big threat.

Now one person thats a real underdogg but if he was put under the supervision of the right person could be a big threat even next year is Troy Alves, THE most under rated pro in the IFBB....untapped potential, when he breaks it open, he will beat just about anyone on an IFBB stage.

Toney Freeman has finally started getting the recognition he deserves and his physique is improving.....again partly down to age and natural genetic improvements that arent really brought forth through training and diet but through ageing itself. Great lines, very symmetrical ( besides his pec tear obviously ) loads of size and nothing over powers any other part of his body.

phil Heath...this guy, genetic freak for more than one reason, his muscle maturity is that at his age of 26 of someone thats 30+....big advantage in his corner and he will be dominating more than just hte smaller $10,000 shows int he years too come, not an immediate threat to the title because he has bigger guys with better conditioning to deal with right now, but a top 10 finish his first time out is well withing his reach and a top 5 for 2 years is easy to see also.

Theres a new guy on the scene that im gonna be watching with a close eye.....Leo ingram....he looks fantastic, not gonna sya alot about him but, if you havent yet seen him, look him up, hes just turned pro, and hes gonna be a somebody very shortly.

This is my opinion anyway.....anyone can argue with it, wont change how i think though

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    Bodybuilders really begin to peak in their genetic capabilities when they hit their mid thirties.......

For those that dont know, Jay is 33.....mid thirties....hes only gonna get better, Ronnie is 43....hitting his mid fourties.
    damn i didn't know that he was only 33 thought he might be somewhere around 36 or 37. the guy could win 10 olympia titles if he manages to stay injury free and he doesn't go too heavy on his lifts like big ron

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jay will be a short-term Mr. O by choice. He wants to start a family and he has other business ventures outside off BBing. I say he wins again next year (and maybe 08) and walks away with his health. He will not be competing at 40, I can assure you.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mario_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats a very interesting perspective. ive never really thought about it from that view and certainly opened my eyes.

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's no way Jay will be able to hold his conditioning when he's 33. He's already got too much muscle for his frame, he's a spilly bastard and the Art Atwood syndrome only gets worse with time.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

When Ronnie won his first Sandow in 1998 he was 35, he hit his peaking years and got better and better and better.....so it makes sense that Jay closed the gap between them as he got older, Ronnie always had the advantage of age which = muscle maturity/density that Cutler couldnt obtain due tot eh fact that his age didnt permit it basically...

Ronnie is now running a race against someone thats sprinting with his genetics, Jay is going to improve more from year to year than Ronnie can and i doubt Ronnie will gain another Sandow to his belt ( i love Ronnie, hes quality and i have all of his DVD's its not that i hope he doesnt, so dont misconstrue what i say....id fukkin love to see the big nasty snatch another and then retire on top).

Now.....that being said, Jay has more to contest with now, Victor Martinez is amazing, you cant deny it ( except for the fanboy groupies of different pro's that say he has nothing to look at ) he will be Mr.O....no question to it. If he makes all as big a improvement to his physique over this next year as he did this past year...with NO distractions unlike this past year, then he could even make his first Sandow as early as next year.
    ( for people that dont know he lost his mother a few weeks from the show to cancer )

Aswell as that freak of nature....he has Marvelous Melvin, another one with AMAZING lines and symmetry and is improving at an alarming rate...and people naturally say hes **** and doesnt belong in the top ranks another big WTF and a

Dexter is still improving and doing what is necessary, adding mass in all the right places and not at the cost of his lines.....big big threat.

Now one person thats a real underdogg but if he was put under the supervision of the right person could be a big threat even next year is Troy Alves, THE most under rated pro in the IFBB....untapped potential, when he breaks it open, he will beat just about anyone on an IFBB stage.

Toney Freeman has finally started getting the recognition he deserves and his physique is improving.....again partly down to age and natural genetic improvements that arent really brought forth through training and diet but through ageing itself. Great lines, very symmetrical ( besides his pec tear obviously ) loads of size and nothing over powers any other part of his body.

phil Heath...this guy, genetic freak for more than one reason, his muscle maturity is that at his age of 26 of someone thats 30+....big advantage in his corner and he will be dominating more than just hte smaller $10,000 shows int he years too come, not an immediate threat to the title because he has bigger guys with better conditioning to deal with right now, but a top 10 finish his first time out is well withing his reach and a top 5 for 2 years is easy to see also.

Theres a new guy on the scene that im gonna be watching with a close eye.....Leo ingram....he looks fantastic, not gonna sya alot about him but, if you havent yet seen him, look him up, hes just turned pro, and hes gonna be a somebody very shortly.

This is my opinion anyway.....anyone can argue with it, wont change how i think though

Good points, Ronnie's age is beginning to show. IMO Jay will do 1 or 2 more Olympia's but could do a lot more if he wanted to. When Jay steps down I believe the title is gonna be between Martinez, Dexter and Phil Heath. Toney Freeman has improved but he looked lanky next to Gunther, who he did beat but my point is he needs to fill out even more. There could also be guys we arent even thinking about right now in the next few years who really step up and get noticed. The same way Ronnie and Jay first did, Gustavo even when he went from 24th place to 3rd place in 2 years time.

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think most bodybuilders get worse with age

jay looked his best in 2001

levrone looked his best in 92

flex in 93

shawn in 94

ronnie in 98

as they aged they either grew a gut or couldn't gain the conditioning they once had

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

exactly ronnie is 10 years older than jay cutler,its evolution.

i agree with your other points,except cutlers got the 2007 mr.o won imo.

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gustavo
    damn i didn't know that he was only 33 thought he might be somewhere around 36 or 37. the guy could win 10 olympia titles if he manages to stay injury free and he doesn't go too heavy on his lifts like big ron

cutler can win lots more mr.o's if sets his mind to it 100%<cutler lives just down the road from the olympia. lol>

it all depends on if jay wants more titles bad enough,if hes hungry enough for them imo.