Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Greek Yogurt-What do you mix it with?

What do you guys mix greek yogurt with?

raz_nj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the difference with greek yogurt and I guess what you'd call american yogurt?

arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by raz_nj
    What is the difference with greek yogurt and I guess what you'd call american yogurt?
    http://www.***eusa.com/0_yogurt_info.html

bump

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I get the F-A-G-E brand (sorry for the hyphes but it gets asterisked out if I don't) in 2%. I mix it with anything! Some combinations:

- Chopped apple, cinnamon and stevia
    - sugar free chocolate syrup
    - instant coffee (or decaf), walnuts and stevia
    - casein protein and stevia

I also bake with it and you can cook with it -- it won't break down as American yogurt will. It makes a great substitutue for sour cream, so almost any dip you would make with sc you can make with this stuff and it's healthy.

bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bravo03_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arizbiz
    granola and blueberries.

raz_nj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stuff looks pretty good. A lot less sugar than yogurt. Do the usual supermarkets carry this stuff or do you have to go a specialty store? Also is the texture and taste the same?

Registered User mooseontheloose's Avatar
    mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mooseontheloose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mix it with some evoo, cucumber, and garlic, and you've got a great tzatziki

trader joe's

tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbradfor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by arizbiz View Post
    natural fruit preserves (the kind that has the fiber in it and no added sugars)
    The only true obstacle that is preventing you from living your dream is you!!!!

KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 cup organic greek yogurt(plain)
    1 cup frozen blueberrie
    30 grams vanilla flavored whey protein
    1 banana
    I use a Ninja,but you could probably use a regular blender.This tastes so good,you feel like you are having a cheat meal!

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sometimes I just add some salt and pepper and go at it.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    crushed almonds and honey go well with the plain...the greek yogurt (or any yogurt I get for that matter) that's flavored I usually don't try to add anything. Throw in any type of fruit, even sweet potatoes...yes I experiment with food.

You Are What You Eat. PeanutButterBan's Avatar
    PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000) PeanutButterBan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scoop of banana myofusion
    handful of almonds (6-8)
    1 square super dark chocolate (80% or higher)

Yum
    Current Max
    1RM Deadlift: 175kg (385)
    1RM Squat: 150kg (330)
    1RM Bench: 121kg (266)

MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

1T Honey.. Yum

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    chocolate whey protein..honey..granola..any berry you would like= delicious

NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Peanut butter
    Agave
    Sliced almonds

MMMmmm....

Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by raz_nj View Post
    This stuff looks pretty good. A lot less sugar than yogurt. Do the usual supermarkets carry this stuff or do you have to go a specialty store? Also is the texture and taste the same?
    You can get it at any supermarket... And it tastes different than the regular yogurts because they have less sugar but after a couple cups of it, you will get used to it. It is great for adding your own fresh ingredients.

I like to add hemp seeds and flax seeds.

It's also amazing next to a bowl of oats. Keep the bowls separate and eat them together with each spoonful. Its like an OatGurt. I would cook the yogurt into the oats but I like the cold hot creamy combo plus microwaving the yogurt would kill all of the live cultures.

Greek yogurt is the bomb!!!

Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    trader joe's
    or anywhere...

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a spoon

AMIRITE!?
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) miss-fit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lately, I've been obsessed!

1/4 c greek yogurt + 1/4 avocado + lemon juice + garlic salt (dip)
    Greek yogurt + splenda + vanilla + strawberries
    Greek yogurt + splenda + vanilla & freeze for 1 hour then add 1 tbsp nat PB

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mix it with stevia and alcohol-free flavor extracts. I get some like vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, banana, bubblegum, pineapple, and if you mix some of them together it can be extremely tasty. If you freeze the yogurt, it tastes like ice cream then!

I also put it in with my whey shakes sometimes, making it kind of creamy and thicker.

I get mine from Trader Joe's.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Originally Posted by tbradfor View Post
    natural fruit preserves (the kind that has the fiber in it and no added sugars)
    way to bump a 4 year old thread...

Registered User Briiiiliantmate's Avatar
    Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yuck.
    'Real beauty is what's inside.' You know you are ugly if someone tells you this.

zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    add whatever you like with it in the blender, it'll pick up the flavor.

neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brown rice + beans + greek yogurt + your choice of hot sauce (tapatio in my case)

OMG NOM NOM NOM

patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10) patouk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great thread! I am currently living in Greece for the summer and am living on this stuff. Could do with some changes to what I have been adding to it.

Just been sticking to the basics really, oats, whey, berries, tuna + cucumber+ hotsauce and pepper, used in once of twice in a recipe for chicken....

Anyone used it mixed with Oats + egg whites?? was going to try it this morning but decided against it just in case it destroyed my oats n eggs!!
    Height: 6ft
    BF% 5%
    Weight: 157 lbs.

Height: 6ft
    BF% 11%
    Weight: 179 lbs.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by patouk View Post
    Great thread! I am currently living in Greece for the summer and am living on this stuff. Could do with some changes to what I have been adding to it.

Just been sticking to the basics really, oats, whey, berries, tuna + cucumber+ hotsauce and pepper, used in once of twice in a recipe for chicken....

Anyone used it mixed with Oats + egg whites?? was going to try it this morning but decided against it just in case it destroyed my oats n eggs!!
    Well, it may be worth a shot. I have some sweetened with vanilla and stevia on the side, mix in with a scoop of plain oats in the morning, and it tastes incredible! The yogurt sort of melts and it's almost like a whipped cream flavor.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo_el is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unprocessed Oats and dry fruit, and add a little milk....mmmm nice
    "It Aint About How Hard You Hit, It's About How Hard You Get Hit And keep Moving Foward, Thats How Winning Is Done !"---- Sylvester Stallone

"Like" My ******** Page :) http://www.********.com/ConquerAllPersonalTraining

thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000) thedudesdad is just really nice. (+1000)
    scoop of strawberry whey or myofusion. It is great