canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post work-out formula

At tp.com i considering doing something close to
    Whey Protein Concentrate 15%
    Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade 15%
    Dextrose 15%
    Maltodextrin 20%
    Waxy Maize Starch 15%
    Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) 5%
    Creatine Monohydrate Powder 5%
    Taurine Powder 5%
    L-Leucine by the Pound 5%

it comes out to about 30 carbs protein and 20 grams of protein for two scoops. i would also eat oats 20-30 minutes later. it comes out to 8 dollars a pound with the bsl flavoring. i want to now what you think. should i drop the WMS and the taurine. should it all be hydro.

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks good. However, I would drop WPC and perhaps Waxy.
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Anssi Manninen
    Looks good. However, I would drop WPC and perhaps Waxy.
    do u not like WMS? haven'ttried it myslef yet, but ppl seem to like it. what's ur thoughts?
    Fake "the move" and do "the dominator" - I'll miss HS wrestling... looking forward to Gator club wrestling though

Homebrewing rulezzz

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tarkana
    do u not like WMS? haven'ttried it myslef yet, but ppl seem to like it. what's ur thoughts?
    It's good but doesn't mix well which could lead someone to say it isn't absorbed well if not mixed properly.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tarkana
    Its certainly not a bad source of post-exercise carbs. However, Im not sure if it offers any advantages over cheaper maltodextrine. Btw, how much one serving of that stuff will cost you (a serving referring here to a amount of powder providing some 25 grams of whey hydrolysate etc.)?
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True protein makes a "fast recovery" formula which is perfect for post workout

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy
    True protein makes a "fast recovery" formula which is perfect for post workout
    I use 50% malto/50% dex post workout and it is pretty cheap.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a very extensive mix! I would probably not recommend it being all hydro...I would imagine that would be quite disgusting. Using malto over WMS might save you some money, or you may just want to try out WMS to so if you like it. Anyway, if you need a discount code just PM me.

canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canes0629 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anssi Manninen
    Its certainly not a bad source of post-exercise carbs. However, Im not sure if it offers any advantages over cheaper maltodextrine. Btw, how much one serving of that stuff will cost you (a serving referring here to a amount of powder providing some 25 grams of whey hydrolysate etc.)?
    for 20 grams its alittle over a dollar. maybe 1.10. so for 25 grams it comes out to i guess $1.33

thanks for the help but i forgot to ask what flavors would be the best at covering the hydro taste and what would be the ideal amount of bcaas to leucine. i think i am going to drop the extras, like the wms, expect for the luecine and bcaas.
    Last edited by canes0629; 10-08-2006 at 02:02 PM.

Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heavy_Lifter85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check out the latest issue of Mind and Muscle - WPH + leucine + dextrose should be all you need.
    A good reputation, like a good name, is gained by many posts and lost by one.

IF'ing

chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) chainsaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I ordered a 75% WPI and 25% Whey Hydroslate, and I got the free watermelon flavoring not the BSL flavoring. They warned about bad taste, and people here say that you should go over 25%. However, I find it not bad or bitter like they say, I take a 40 gram dose of that blend and add 20oz. PWO and haven't had problems. TP also sent me some free WMS and I don't know what people are talking about but I mix this stuff in with the drink and stir it very hard with a fork and it is fine, the taste of the WMS is chalky and bitter but nothing that bad. I would do what I did and just order 1 pound of your own custom mix and see how you can handle it, but I have never had a problem. Hope this helps.