Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Anabolic Dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolic Dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolic Dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolic Dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolic Dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolic Dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolic Dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, now that you bring up Vic...I'm beginning to change my mind.

Hmm...you know what, I bet next year, they'll give it to Vic. I don't foresee Jay maintaining a winning streak of any kind. He might just get this one and that'd be it for him.
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by badreligion
    how the hell did cutler win
    This must be a wind up. Just look at him! He looked sloppy next to cutler. His legs looked like huge sausage casings. He was 6 months pregnant and his back didnt show up for the contest.

Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dante_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zane >>>> God
    A bald cutler wont do good for FLEX and Muscletech sales.

& someone had to do something for muscletech. Their entire roster looked like ****. What were they going to advertise? "Buy Muscletech, the supplement of losers!"

What a disgrace to bodybuilding. Cutler has marshmallow arms, no vascularity, melting abs that will be down to his penis by next year, and a jay leno chin.

wow you really hate him

Location: Laughing it up in the squat cage until closing time while you stare at me with hate.
    Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Dante_T
    wow you really hate him
    I don't hate anyone.

I'm just judging his physique.

dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000) dragonpit is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by badreligion
    how the hell did cutler win
    dont you mean how did hell did gutmann win over these past 8 years

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dragonpit
    dont you mean how did hell did gutmann win over these past 8 years

yea because jay cutler has the midsection people dream of, no distention and symetrical and well defined abs. everyone is shooting for the melting ab look jay has, dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zane, I can understand your frustration with having Cutler win.

However, you cannot compare Cutler 2006 to Ronnie pre-2006. Ronnie looked like hell this year, he simply did. Cutler's glutes were striated. Not to the point of Ronnie's in the past, agreed, but you can't look at his glutes and say they're not striated, assuming you are being objective.

In the end, Vic should've won. I said outright that both Cutler and Coleman looked worse, and everyone knew going in that it was a 2-man show between Cutler and Coleman. I don't think politics played a role in this at all, Cutler was better than Coleman on 30 Sep 06, period.

It is also my opinion that unless Cutler does SOMETHING with his biceps, his lower back, his upper back thickness, and his abs, as well as his width and blocky physique, he will be the first 1-time champion since Samir.

Location: Laughing it up in the squat cage until closing time while you stare at me with hate.
    Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kethnaab

It is also my opinion that unless Cutler does SOMETHING with his biceps, his lower back, his upper back thickness, and his abs, as well as his width and blocky physique, he will be the first 1-time champion since Samir.
    LOL. Look at all the things he has to work on. And this man won the O. I've already said, if anything, victor should've won it. I agree w/ you on that.

And the definition of striated glutes are Ronnie's glutes and even dexter's glutes. Jay's glutes still look like burnt cottage cheese.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL. Look at all the things he has to work on. And this man won the O. I've already said, if anything, victor should've won it. I agree w/ you on that.

And the definition of striated glutes are Ronnie's glutes and even dexter's glutes. Jay's glutes still look like burnt cottage cheese.

lol

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you say Ronnie, I assume you mean Ron Jeremy. Yes, he got screwed many times. If you mean Ronnie Coleman, however, I disagree. He just didn't look very good.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the worst thing about it is that jay cutler will now be considered better than shawn ray, flex wheeler, kevin levrone and even nasser in his prime

he doesn't even compare to these guys....

Originally Posted by morb
    the worst thing about it is that jay cutler will now be considered better than shawn ray, flex wheeler, kevin levrone and even nasser in his prime

he doesn't even compare to these guys....
    Yea I know that is pretty sad. Gaspari looked more impressive than Jay.

morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dunno, jay just doesnt have any type of wow factor

body part for body part he compares well to anyone, but just looking at the guy, his structure, shape and density is really lacking

and i dont care what anyone says, arms may not be the most important body part, but jays arms are so terrible that it completely detracts from his physique

mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i can see how jay beat ronnie. but really, and i dont care that jay is bigger than these guys, but dex, vic, and melvin all looked better than jay.

and like someone said earlier, its kinda odd that jay is an O winner, but not levrone, flex, and ray.

jthrowfar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jthrowfar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't see jay fitting in with the Mr. O's of past. What is his outstanding bodypart? The O lost its luster by crowning cootler. This man is not on Oliva's, Arnie's, Zane's, Haney's, Yates, and Coleman's level. Even dickerson and Bannout had at least one outstanding feature. Jay's a muppet. One and done and get the hell out of here.

No way is this man better than wheeler, leverone, or ray.

First off Wheeler, Levrone, or Ray were not competing. They were not basing it off of the Mr. O's of the past they were compairing who was on the stage this year.

Cutler was the best and that is why he won.

Originally Posted by jthrowfar
    First off Wheeler, Levrone, or Ray were not competing. They were not basing it off of the Mr. O's of the past they were compairing who was on the stage this year.

Cutler was the best and that is why he won.
    First off, where did i say wheeler, leverone, or ray were competing?

My point is with his O "victory" (extremely dubious circumstances and outcome), jay has been elevated to a level which he doesn't belong. Wheeler, Leverone, and Ray >>>> cutler.

That's my point.

jthrowfar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jthrowfar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, where did i say wheeler, leverone, or ray were competing?

My point is with his O "victory" (extremely dubious circumstances and outcome), jay has been elevated to a level which he doesn't belong. Wheeler, Leverone, and Ray >>>> cutler.

That's my point.
    He was the best on stage....Who should have won? Look at the pics who was better than Jay? Ronnie was not...look at him at the end, he knew he was gonna loose.

Jay was the best that day...that is what the show was based on.

He was the best on stage....Who should have won? Look at the pics who was better than Jay? Ronnie was not...look at him at the end, he knew he was gonna loose.

I've stated many time who should've won and who looked better than jay.

Yea ronnie knew he was going to lose because he was told before they even announced it on stage. Milos Sarcev already told us this. Welcome to yesterday.

and you argument is relevant to the conversation how? he is saying this victory has ascended cutler into a place he is not worthy of, he is the benefactor of bad circumstances for ronnie, not possesing a dominatating physique, it is like trent dilfer winning a superbowl.

I've stated many time who should've won and who looked better than jay.

Yea ronnie knew he was going to lose because he was told before they even announced it on stage. Milos Sarcev already told us this. Welcome to yesterday.

Milos said Ronnie was lucky to place second....welcome to three days ago. Ronnie looke like crap. No Left leg seperation. No left lat. No tris. HUGE waiste.

They did not tell Ronnie he was gonna loose....he looked in the mirror and realized that....

Originally Posted by coldfusion71
    it is like trent dilfer winning a superbowl.
    LOL!

Classic material

IFBB Pro
    Administrator
    The Mind God

Milos Sarcev

Re: Mr O 2006 results
    « Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 10:13:15 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, truth to be told - Ronnie is lucky that he got a second place...

Milos said Ronnie was lucky to place second....welcome to three days ago. Ronnie looke like crap. No Left leg seperation. No left lat. No tris. HUGE waiste.

They did not tell Ronnie he was gonna loose....he looked in the mirror and realized that....
    Milos said jay was lucky to place period. Welcome to reality. Huge waist? A 747 could land on jay's waist and still have room to spare

Are you retarded? They did tell Ronnie he lost before they made the announcement. Get w/ it kido.

and you argument is relevant to the conversation how? he is saying this victory has ascended cutler into a place he is not worthy of, he is the benefactor of bad circumstances for ronnie, not possesing a dominatating physique, it is like trent dilfer winning a superbowl.

His physique dominated the 06 Olympia thus the win. My argument is revelant because this is a discussion....and in discussions people voice their opinions.

Milos said jay was lucky to place period. Welcome to reality. Huge waist? A 747 could land on jay's waist and still have room to spare

Are you retarded? They did tell Ronnie he lost before they made the announcement. Get w/ it kido.

Look at the post...its off of Milos site. he says truth be told Ronnie was lucky to get a second place. I am not a kiddo tard

His physique dominated the 06 Olympia thus the win. My argument is revelant because this is a discussion....and in discussions people voice their opinions.
    dominated okay, what world are we living in> now he won dominated is not a superlative i would use. relevance means pertinent to the conversation you brought up a irrelevant point, that didnt refute the posters opinion.

dominated okay, what world are we living in> now he won dominated is not a superlative i would use. relevance means pertinent to the conversation you brought up a irrelevant point, that didnt refute the posters opinion.

I was refuting his opinion, I was stating my own. The score was not so close. When Ronnie beat Jay in 01 I think it was by less then the 06 margin.

Look at the post...its off of Milos site. he says truth be told Ronnie was lucky to get a second place. I am not a kiddo tard
    You're straying off the original point which you said wheeler, leverone, and ray weren't competing. I told you my point about them was that they were better than jay, and this gift that's been given to him is a farce.

You said who looked better than him, and assumed my answer was Ronnie, which you continue to harp on. Again, if you didn't have adhd and maybe had some patience or even sense you would see that I've said Dexter, victor, and melvin looked better than the human butterball jay cutler

Don't be a turd, tard.

You're straying off the original point which you said wheeler, leverone, and ray weren't competing. I told you my point about them was that they were better than jay, and this gift that's been given to him is a farce.

You said who looked better than him, and assumed my answer was Ronnie, which you continue to harp on. Again, if you didn't have adhd and maybe had some patience or even sense you would see that I've said Dexter, victor, and melvin looked better than the human butterball jay cutler

Don't be a turd, tard.

You are mature. I get your point. They might be better than Jay...but is not really relevant. Do you see that point..

You can voice your opinion, and that is fine....I again will voice mine. Butterball is much more fitted for Ronnie....but again my opinion....just off the fact that his stomach sticks outs further than his chest.

Again thanks for the mature conversation....