IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscle Milk Light and Glycocyamine

Sorry if this is a re-post but.

Checked up on MM and noticed they have a "light" product. Aside from reduced cals it doesn't seem to contain Glycocyamine. Or at least i can't find it in the ingredients. Anyone confirm this?

It seems this maybe Muscle Milk's answer to the Glycocyamine crisis...without actually admitting there is an issue with the chemical.

back to the basics RenegadeRows's Avatar
    RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No I didn't see any of it on the label.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/light.html

Ingredients:
    EvoPro Our Custom Protein, Peptide and Amino Acid Matrix Designed to Closely Reflect the Nitrogen Components and Ratios Found in Human Mother's Milk (Micellar Alpha and Beta Caseins and Caseinates, Whey Concentrates Rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin, Whey Isolates, Whey Peptides, Glutamine Peptides, L-Taurine, Lactoferrin). Leanlipids Trans Fat Free Lipid Complex Selected for Thermogenic and Unique Energy Properties (Canola Oil and/or Sunflower Oil, MCTs, L-Carnitine), Cytovite I, Vitamin and Mineral Premix Consisting of (Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, D-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Folate, Thiamine Monohydrate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCL, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Fumerate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Gluconate, and Zinc Oxide), Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Cellulose Gum, Xantham Gum, Sucralose, Chromium Nicotinate.
    There's no indication it contains GCC or glyco.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING The WAR Against Genetics
    RenegadeRows [@] controlledlabs.com

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Evopro, their RTDs, and other Cytosport products never had glyco in it either, it shouldn't have ever been in MM.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by IKilledBritney

It seems this maybe Muscle Milk's answer to the Glycocyamine crisis...without actually admitting there is an issue with the chemical.
    Interesting Good for them. I'll give this a try because they do have a good flavoring system.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not bad at all is it just me or does this version NOT have maltodextrin in it?

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was going to try Muscle Milk, it seems a top product, but after the scares i left it alone. But this product has really caught my eye.

No Maltodex in it Sixpack, guess that helps make it "light"

Looks promising and dodgy at the same time. Surely the reason they brought this product out was to appeal to the people who stopped using MM due to the Glycocyamine issues.
    It's like solving a crises without admitting fault. Thumbs up for that

back to the basics RenegadeRows's Avatar
    RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Evopro, their RTDs, and other Cytosport products never had glyco in it either, it shouldn't have ever been in MM.
    I agree.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING The WAR Against Genetics
    RenegadeRows [@] controlledlabs.com

F1resauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    perhaps i'm blind, but I could have sworn I saw glycocamine in the ingredients list when I was looking at a bottle of this stuff at GNC last week.???

futbolplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futbolplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futbolplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futbolplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) futbolplayer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how exactly was glococymine harmful to you

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by futbolplayer
    how exactly was glococymine harmful to you
    Search for the word glycoycamine and you will find plenty of threads on the subject.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys I'm pretty sure all of the Muscle Milke products have Glycocyamine...for some reason they liek to be totally shady about how they list their ingredients. The Collegiate line is GAA free -- I know that because I had a similar thread about GAA and a Cytosport rep PMed me telling me about the Collegiate line.

For example they don't explicitly list it in Muscle Milk RTD either but then in the product description they talk about their patent pending EndoCreatine:

"Creatine Production: Patent-pending, medically proven EndoCreatine gives you maximum benefits of creatine loading and storage by increasing your body's natural production of creatine."

Sounds like their description of "Creatine GCC" right?

Cytosport is being shady as hell about it...the only Muscle Milk that doesn't have it for sure is the Collegiate version...

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I e-mailed Cytosport asking about the formulas of the Muscle Milk's containing Glycocyamine. I also asked if MM Light was coming out in RTD form and here is there answer for those who are concerned about the GAA Content.

Dear Customer,

Glycocyamine is only present in our Muscle Milk powder supplement of our Muscle Milk line. Muscle Milk RTDs, Muscle Milk Light, and Muscle Milk Collegiate do not have Glycocyamine in their formulas. And to answer your second question, Muscle Milk Light RTDs are coming out very soon.

Best Regards,

Stasha R

Sales & Marketing Coordinator

www.cytosport.com

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ive read the label on MM light and it does have Glycocyamine in it.

Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WTF is EndoCreatine then? I'm still switching brands...If Cytosport was smart they would reformulate Muscle Milk so that it is exactly the same as it is now, just without GAA... Everything else they have isn't as good as the real Muscle Milk and doesn't serve the purpose it was originally designed for... There are much better alternatives to RTD, Collegiate, and Light.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe Cytogainer is a great product however...

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harry83
    If Cytosport was smart they would reformulate Muscle Milk so that it is exactly the same as it is now, just without GAA...
    I agree.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I sent them an email and will call them tomorrow.. this may be the only thing that keeps me from buying it again.

NO!!!! why !!! I will post to see what they say about MM without it.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    Interesting Good for them. I'll give this a try because they do have a good flavoring system.
    i tasted it at the o expo, it's pretty tasty.

i've never had the regular mm, so i can't make a comparison.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pfft... now its 1.65 lbs for 25 bux... the old formula was 2.5 lbs... i just go with evopro now.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red