DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DASANI22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's the ultimate way to lose body fat and gain muscle

I want to lower my body fat to like 10 or less % without supplements, I am at like 20 % right now and weigh 158 lbs. What is the best way to do this because I don't want to do anything wrong like weight train for 6 days with one day of cardio for a year and not have any decrease in BF%. Please post what I should do and eat, thankyou

shadefx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadefx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stickies at the top contain alot of info

or get Venuto's book "Burn the Fat, Feed the muscle"

or read the posts already made... this info is on the forum..
    good luck

elfordo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elfordo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elfordo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elfordo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get your diet in check, calories calories calories must be in deficit to lose the body fat. Eat CLEAN and results will come.
    Weight Train 3 times a week full body routine for the muscle, when trying to lose weight u really wont gain much muscle.
    Cardio 3 times a week, whateva ur comfortable wit, i recommend high intensity, interval training, sprints, i like running aswell( but thats not really high intensity).
    Search this site, read everything u can, u can neva know to much.
    Goodluck mate
    "Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
    - Muhammad Ali